The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Bella's Candles and Tarts

Anyone have any opinions on this vendor? I love her scent list but have heard varying things. I know she use to go by "Candles by Candy" , as she says so on her site, saying she changed the name for a few reasons that she did not get in to. I also went to look under "review board" and it said that she "asked Candlefind to remove vendor".

If anyone has ordered and has input I'd love to hear it before I decide to order.

Have a great night

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl!

I started ordering from her many years ago and at first the TAT was great and the tarts were the BEST I ever tried. [smilie=cloud_9] Slowly but surely, the TAT was getting longer and longer until it ended up taking over 3 months to get a couple of tarts... [smilie=th_anyminute] I actually live 5 minutes up the road from her. The biggest aggravation to me was the list of excuses and the promises that never happened. [smilie=th_pullhair] Now that she has RTS, the TAT should not be a problem, but I haven't ordered from her in a LONG while so I don't know how her product is now.

I last ordered from her about a year ago. I've been ordering from her 1-4 times a year for about 3 years now, I think. I've never had a problem with TAT or quality of product, but I know that has not been true for everyone. My orders are still on the small side because I always think that I may be the next one to experience poor service. I really do love her tarts, though, which is why I keep going back. That, and I like to live life on the edge. [smilie=th_giggle] Oh, and because my mom is in love with her Lavender Coconut Milk so I have to order a bag of brittle for her a few times a year. LOL!

The biggest aggravation to me was the list of excuses and the promises that never happened.

[smilie=th_yeahthat]

I've never had a problem with TAT or quality of product, but I know that has not been true for everyone. My orders are still on the small side because I always think that I may be the next one to experience poor service.

I never thought it would happen to me either. [smilie=th_butbutbut] , it did. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] It's been a long time since I've ordered, too, so can't comment on current practices and I don't foresee ordering in the near future, either. But, I never say never and if I heard her practices had changed (for the good), I'd order again. I do think she has a gift for pouring tarts, some of the best scents I've had from anyone. Guess all I could suggest is to try for yourself and keep on ordering as long as you're happy with her services/products.

I have only placed one order so far and it was during her recent bark sale. I placed my order on a Monday and received it the following Friday. I thought that was a great TAT. I am totally pleased with my order and definately would order again. She included a generous sample of her Fruity Pebbles Cereal and OMG, it is wonderful. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Thanks everyone. Still undecided. I read some reviews on her and some reviews were horrible, stating her grade with the BBB was an F and there were excuses after excuses on the delay of orders placed. Her scents seem very unique...maybe I will; still deciding but thanks for your feedback!

Cheryl

I've been wanting to order from her for a while now too...i agree that her scents were very unique and very very strong, good quality stuff. I ordered from her last about three years ago, about three times, never had a problem. I think i remember a slight delay with one shipment, but nothing that bothered me. after hearing about all the reviews i'm very scared to order again, as well.. Please let us know if you do and how it turns out for you.

I order probably 3-4 times a year. It usually takes around 4-5 weeks to get my order. I really loved some of the scents Candy has too. I guess I have been lucky and I really don't get in too big of a hurry since I am always stockpiled with tarts.

I have no time for the unprofessional antics of this vendor. She has burned way too many bridges, and I cannot believe that she is still doing business. Wow-I think that is the strongest I have ever voiced an opinion on a vendor. I would be interested to know how orders pan out for anyone who decides to order.

It's too bad that she is a loose cannon, because she has some wonderful blends.

I have no time for the unprofessional antics of this vendor. She has burned way too many bridges, and I cannot believe that she is still doing business. Wow-I think that is the strongest I have ever voiced an opinion on a vendor. I would be interested to know how orders pan out for anyone who decides to order.

It's too bad that she is a loose cannon, because she has some wonderful blends.

Decided not to take a chance; I would stress out the whole time before receiving my order wondering whether or not it was coming or not. Too many other ones out there that are great.