The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March 2011 Weekend Contest

I KNOW, Maggie! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon The scent description for Spring Chicken: "A blend of Mango and Citrus." [smilie=th_pardon]

House of Soy http://www.house-of-soy.com/page/page/2113447.htm

Spring Feathers This one says, "The scent of the wonderful fragrant flower found in Hawaii, brings the smell of the tropics to you. This fragrance also has bottom notes of fresh apples and oranges." [smilie=th_pardon] again [smilie=th_giggle]

Here is my FB post to Candles Gifts & More

Thank you for donating to the Candlefind contest! I'm a regular poster there and was happy to see the goodies for the contest. :-)

Here is my FB post to K's Kreations

Thank you for donating to the Candlefind contest! I'm a regular poster there. Where is Osceola? I'm in Indy. :-)

Assuming my Facebook posts post doesn't count as a "spring" mention (if it does, let me know and I'll delete this)

Candles By Victoria

English Ivy~ Fresh & clean, a country garden in springtime. Another one of my personal favorites!!

Candles By Victoria

Neroli Blossom~ This delightfully refreshing fragrance comes from the blossom of the orange tree. Anyone who has experienced the wondrous aroma of orange blossoms on a warm spring evening can appreciate the aromatic gift of neroli! Neroli has been called an aphrodisiac. It's warm and sensuous fragrance is a welcome addition to many romantic encounters.

Candles By Victoria

Tuberose~ A Complex, Exotic and Sweet Floral, the Tuberose is by far one of the most popular fragrances of the Spring/Summer season, yet is sure to be a best seller year round. Ultimately Feminine, perfectly balanced to bring the best of this tropical gem.

Candles By Victoria

Caribbean Coconut~ One of the summer trio introduced at Bath & Body Works this spring/summer. A tropical citrus delight beginning with mango, nectarine, banana and scrumptious grapefruit. The middle notes blend blackberry and coconut with island lilies and watery ferns. The drydown is sweet vanilla and musk.

Candles By Victoria

Watercress and Aloe ~ Want to feel refreshed and invigorated? Our Watercress & Aloe fragrance will put a spring in your step! Unique blend beginning with subtle top notes of lemon rind and fresh palm leaves, followed by fresh watercress and aloe notes, and finishing with jasmine & eucalyptus. Great Spa Type Aroma!