The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Candlefind Quickie Weekend Contest

OK, Candlefinders - here's a chance for three of our active members to win a prize this weekend. We will be holding a quick contest this weekend. Details on how to play to win will be posted in the game room.

We have had two companies generously donate a prize. Big shout-outs to Candles, Gifts & More and to K's Kreations. [smilie=thank_you]

In addition, we will be offering a prize from Pure Integrity. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Here's a listing of the prizes:

Candles, Gifts & More - 6oz jar candle scented in Love Spell

K's Kreations - 4oz apothecary jar candle scented in Raspberry Zinger and 4 chunk votives (2 in Vanilla Bean Noel, 2 in Love Spell)

Pure Integrity - 5oz jar candle and one pack of melts in your choice of scent(s)

I will be posting a couple of pictures soon.

Have fun!

You guys are great. Fifteen pages so far? [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I'll be signing off early this evening but will have the winners for you tomorrow, so no worries.

And...we were wanting all those spring scents for a reason. (hint, hint)

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thanks SO much everyone for playing! Here are our three winners:

MaggieMae

Cmarie

PuppyLove

I randomized the prizes and here is how they matched up:

MaggieMae - K's Kreations

Cmarie - Candles, Gifts & More

PuppyLove - Pure Integrity

If you would like to swap your prizes amongst each other, please do so now and let me know in this thread what you have agreed to. Otherwise, contact me at cyngreen at candlefind dot com with your name/mailing info and I'll get you set up right away!

Congrats!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr THANKS CYN!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO! [smilie=th_teks0311] I am feeling so lucky and it was such a blast to play!!!! THanks so much!!! :thwetkissf: I am so happy with my winnings!

Congrats Gail and Christy!!!!

:thyay: How THRILLING! [smilie=th_aola] Big congrats to Christy and Maggie! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] And thanks SO MUCH to Candlefind and the donating vendors! [smilie=th_aa21] I'm very happy with my prize and will email you, Cyn. What a totally fun game it was. I had a blast! [smilie=th_aa20]

Gail

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack [smilie=th_CONGRA34] smelly buddies! Be sure and let us know when your loot comes. [smilie=yes] Puppy.....did U make the big decision on what scent to get? [smilie=th_c032]

Thanks Sweet! ....and yes Gail....whatcha pick?

Thanks for the congrats, Sweet. I did indeed pick scents, although it was hard to decide. So many sound yummy! I'm going with the melts in Orange Vanilla and the

candle in Grape. [smilie=th_excited-1]

Christy and Maggie, I can't wait to hear what you think of your prizes! What fun!

Gail