The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Hello

Thought I would introduce myself as I have been browsing your forum for awhile. My name is Jane and I live in New York state. I found the forum while on a quest for highly scented candles as I have been somewhat disappointed thus far in my selection of candles.

I'm sort of new at this candle search as I have only purchased candles now and then.

Cheers

jc

Hi Jane and a big ol' [smilie=th_welcome] to you! You've come to the right place for info on scented candles. I predict you're going to love it here! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

Thank you all for the welcome! I'm sure you will all steer me in the right direction. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_hello] Jane and [smilie=th_we0081] !!! Have you ventured into the "land of tarts/melts" yet?

Hi MaggieMae

No... but I am thinking about trying those. I have read in a few places that tarts have a better scent throw. Is this true do you know?

[smilie=th_200912104451] I definitely think tarts have a BIGGER throw! And no flame...which is really a plus sometimes! I still love a candle going...but I am a tart maniac nowadays! ;)

This is such a friendly place. :D

So happy I found you! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Thanks all for the warm welcome.