The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Lynn--my condolences to you and your family on the passing of your MIL and congratulations on the donor for your DIL--what an emotional time for all of you.

Starting this cold morning out with Yankee Coconut Bay and Lime in the Coconut swirl plus BBW's Frosted Cupcake. Have a great day everyone.

Lynn, I am sorry for your loss. I am also very happy to hear about the organ donor for your DIL. What a range of emotions! We are glad to have you back. You've been missed. :)

The best stuff of the past couple of days:

Perfect Scent Candles - Banana Cream Pie. Wonderful! I don't always smell the pie crust with this scent, but definitely got it with this vendor. Also burning a Gain scented candle - good burn with a fairly good throw.

Sugar & Spice - Her Birthday Cake is soooo good! Buttery goodness. Right now I'm melting Lemon Pound Cake which is also good.

Crosscreek Country Candles - Hello Sugar was TDF. I didn't want to pour it out and kept it most of the day. Reminds me of LOL's, which is good because they discontinued theirs. Almond Cookie was also pretty good - started with more almond, then morphed into the cookie. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough was OK initially, then I didn't care for it.

Who knows what today's adventure will be? I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

I'm melting LOL's Gingerbread Latte :wub: and burning Slatkins Frosted Cupcake candle. It's a cold morning here, too. I was going to say there's frost on the pumpkins...but that's the wrong season. [smilie=th_foolish1] Must be frost on the robins. [smilie=th_pardon]

Have a good one all! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

mimilu,

Sorry for your loss and very happy for your DIL's fortune. You have such sad and amazing news at the same time. We all know your MIL is in a much better place. Hang in there with the emotions girl.

Today I am melting CBV's Coconut Praline and CHC's Charlene's Green Apple.

Off to clean up and dye the hair and get laundry ready and and and................lol.

Have a wonderful day.

Hi everyone,

Lynn, we've sure missed ya around here. I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your M-I-L's passing, and wish your family comfort and peace. How wonderful about Leslea and her brother though. Oh what happy news! I've been thinking about her a lot and hoping her situation would improve. Everyone has ups and downs in life, but good grief, they're all coming at once for you and yours! [smilie=group_hug]

I finished up yesterday's CCCC Bird of Paradise and just put on Haley's Buttermints. Mint is usually pretty strong but it takes awhile for most of my Haley's to get going. We will see! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Happy Sunday to all!

Gail

Lynn, I'm so sorry about your MIL. Peace and hugs to you.

Not much going on here today. I couldn't sleep a wink last night (this has been happening to me increasingly lately and it is very frustrating), so I slept a bunch during the day today.

LSC Violet Lime is melting. This one seems heavy on the violet. I am also burning CBV Lime Sorbet.

I am really determined to burn more of my existing candles and finish off a whole bunch of them. I would love to try Pure Integrity and possibly also Coyer Candle Co. but will not let myself buy ANY MORE until there is room in my stash. (Wouldn't argue with more LOL either. Just sayin.)

Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts! I need prayers one more time! This time for my daughter, Stephanie. She is a mesotheloma survivor (asbestos related cancer). She goes to NYC on Wednesday for her checkup. Please pray that she gets a good report!

Melting Front Porch Coffee and Cookies....great on this cold spring day!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Love you all!

Lynn

Prayers being sent your way, Lynn, that all will be great. I had a friend that had a nonmalignant meso (asbestos 2nd hand from the tire business), and I guess those are fairly rare so she was lucky.

Christy - that is my goal...make room before I buy more. (To quit hiding them in sock drawers when they no longer fit on the shelf.)

Trep - you have lots of candles, how do you store yours?

Tonight is a YC night - Mountain Lake and Cottage Breeze.

Melting-

Paradise Island-Can Do

Blue Sugar-Can Do

Pink Sugar Beans-Can Do

I guess DH was in a "can do" mood. Too bad that didn't extend to anything else today! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Hi All-

I had a busy weekend but I did get to melts some-

SSS Glazed Orange Cake-It was great!

CCCC Pink Frooty Cookies-On the old side so weak throw

SSS Pretty in Pink-nice

Lynn-So sorry about your MIL. Nice to hear they have a match for your Daughter in law.

Prayers for your daughter that all goes well.

I have enjoyed catching up on everyone's posts.

Debra and cmarie-I just have no control when buying candles. I have over 100 and still keep buying. I too am trying to burn as many as I can before buying new ones.

Almost forgot to post what I have going right now-YC Midnight Jasmine. I am really liking this one.

I couldn't sleep a wink last night (this has been happening to me increasingly lately and it is very frustrating), so I slept a bunch during the day today.

Christy - I go thru periods of sleep problems, too. As much as I don't care for it <_< , exercise (not late at nite) really does help with that. Can't hurt to give it a try.

Please pray that she gets a good report!

Lynn - geeze, she's so young for that. Prayers sent for an excellent report! [smilie=yes]

(To quit hiding them in sock drawers when they no longer fit on the shelf.)

Debra - but....they make the stuff in that drawer smell SO good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

My afternoon melt was CrossCreek's Zucchini Cupcake, which was yummylicious! [smilie=th_00000020] My morning LOL melt still had plenty 'o smell, so I've put that back on to end the day.

Prayers for Stephanie! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I hope the report is good news!

Earlier: Melted...Sweet Dreams from Front Porch

Now Melting: Spotted Hog...Blue Caramel... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Mayan Gold is still going upstairs.

Sleep well, my friends... [smilie=thzzz003]

Just switched to Front Porch Vanilla Confusion! Love it so much I just ordered a 12 oz. candle! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Lynn

{{{{{Lynn}}}}} My condolences for your family. I am so sorry for your loss. :(

I am burning Scentsy Skinny Dippin' in my bathroom and OMG, I need more Scentsy!! AWESOME!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

The kitchen has Front Porch Coconut Cream Pie but I am getting ready to change it out.

{{{{{Lynn}}}}} My condolences for your family. I am so sorry for your loss. :(

I am burning Scentsy Skinny Dippin' in my bathroom and OMG, I need more Scentsy!! AWESOME!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

The kitchen has Front Porch Coconut Cream Pie but I am getting ready to change it out.

Thank you, housegirl!!!

Have you tried Scentsy White Sands? Love it!

Lynn

Thank you, housegirl!!!

Have you tried Scentsy White Sands? Love it!

Lynn

No. I picked up my first Scentsy Bar yesterday at the Pet Fair. I figured I test the throw and then order from Heather. Plus, the sales lady wasn't very friendly so I stuck with 1. I have White Sands on my list now. Any others??

[smilie=th_ee29]

I still have Gain from Kim's Tart Candles in the melter

and am burning

Beach Blue from YC (candle) which is very nice and light-hearted scent - not a gigantic throw here in my living room, tho.

[i take that back - I went in the other part of the house and came back to the living room, and I smelled it in the hall and in the next room too]

No. I picked up my first Scentsy Bar yesterday at the Pet Fair. I figured I test the throw and then order from Heather. Plus, the sales lady wasn't very friendly so I stuck with 1. I have White Sands on my list now. Any others??

I like Fried Ice Cream and Paradise Punch. Haven't tried many.

Lynn

Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts! I need prayers one more time! This time for my daughter, Stephanie. She is a mesotheloma survivor (asbestos related cancer). She goes to NYC on Wednesday for her checkup. Please pray that she gets a good report!

Melting Front Porch Coffee and Cookies....great on this cold spring day!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Love you all!

Lynn

Your daughter is in my thoughts I hope she gets a good report!

Good Morning, everyone. We woke up to snow on the grassy areas and porches this morning--very late for us to have snow here. Oh well, they are promising better things by later in the week.

Starting my morning out with Village Hibiscus--very nice floral scent.

Debra--I have most of my candles stored on shelves in a closet with the overflow in those white file boxes and on the closet floors. In other words--wherever I can stuff them. This house has very little storage space so I have to get creative.

good-morning-1.gif

I had to move my Gain from Kim's Tart Candles on to the hallway because it was still going when I went to change it out!

I now have Florida Sunrise from Tara's Candle Cottage, and it smells great and citrus-y in here!

I put a Love Spell tart that I got at a local antique mall in my room. It didn't have a strong cold sniff, I kept it to *cure* for awhile, so now we'll see.

Have a great day, everyone!