The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Good morning! [smilie=th_wave]

Awww, you guys are so sweet re the votive holder. [smilie=th_teks0311] But it's really okay. I don't get very upset over things like that. Candlefind buddies are the best though! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Gosh Debra, I hope you get to feeling better TODAY. THIS MINUTE! RIGHT NOW! (Yes, I'm shouting, darn it.) So sorry to hear about your senior kitty cat's health. [smilie=th_ef3416a0] friend.

I'm melting Haley's Hansel & Gretel's House. [smilie=th_cc15]

Gail

Cat01, I'm glad to see you like YC Lucky Shamrock, since I just ordered one scent unsniffed.

Jules, the lady in the YC store said that Lucky Shamrock is Green Grass. Have you tried that one? I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] the smell of green grass.

This morning it's

Hot Apple Pie from Can-Do

Queen's Cake from CFTKR

Have a nice "hump day".

Puppy...don't give up that perfect votive holder will come your way again.

Jules: That little precious baby kitty..He looks like my Tip in the face when he was a baby. I also see he has the M one his forehead. The story goes that this is the breed of cat that was in the Manger when Jesus was born. [smilie=th_catkiss] This morning I am melting TDC-Adrenaline. The remodel on a hold until the weekend. Kitchen and bathroom flooring coming up, Luann going down(subfloor) and replacing toilet and sink. I will put some pictures up at some point. I am enjoying this last nice day for awhile. It is a perfect 10 right now. I wish you all a wonderful day.

Good morning.

I'm melting the same tarts as I was last night...

Candy Cane Stars and Blueberry Corn Muffin

I'm burning YC's Blueberry.

This morning I am melting Buttercream Marshmallow Fluff from Pink Scents.

It snowed here this morning!!!! I'm so ready for spring....

Have a great day everyone!

Today I have Passionate Kisses from Can-Do

My dd got it as a sample and wasn't crazy about the cold sniff, so she passed it my way.

Thanks, Av, I'll take it!

:rolleyes:

Threw in Cozy Cottage-Gain Type and OMG-Red Currant

Hope you all have a great afternoon.

I am taking my 11 year old dd to the beauty salon this afternoon to get her eyebrows waxed for the first time. Now, before you say "what the heck?"-

She decided to try and thin her brows out with a razor-Aaaaagh! So now I have to take her in and try to get them fixed. She is getting to the age where she wants to start doing those types of things, and won't exactly listen to mom about the right way...the joys of motherhood!

I have been out shopping all day--picked up a Village Spring Lilac candle 25% off--I just lit it--I had some tarts of that scent years ago and really liked it. Also got a Village Fresh Strawberries candle--another favorite. That was at Hallmark--then I hit BBW with a coupon and got a few things there so it has been a good candle day. It is another nice spring day here before winter returns for the weekend and next week. Sigh... I want spring to stay and not just visit. Anyway, have a great night everyone.

Oh yes, I almost forgot--did any of the rest of you read Christina's review the other day on the Harry and David candles? I found that one of the markets in the town where I go to the mall has just started having them and I picked up the Lemon Bars one that was one of the ones she reviewed. It smells great cold and I am very anxious to give it a try. I really wanted to try the Dark Cherries one but decided to do this one since she liked it so much.

I decided to try another Crosscreek (since I've been having low/no throws) this time I put on Waterfall Mist in my bathroom (which is the smallest room, if it doesn't throw in there, it's dead! lol)

I have Australian Bamboo Grass in my bedroom from Soy Breeze.

And about to pick out another for the living area for later on, before dh gets home. I don't dig thru the stash when he's around.

[smilie=th_cha66]

[edit - I picked Hillbilly Homebrew from Haleys and just threw it in]

Cat - I bet your heart skipped a beat when U found out about the razor. :o Were the eyebrows fix-able?

Trep - Yep, [smilie=yes] I read Christina's review. They sound SO good! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] First trip to the grocery store I looked for them, but they didn't have them. I've got two more stores to try - hope one of them has em. Did U get to sniff the Vanilla Galette, too?

I'm melting CFTKR's Indian Sweetbread. Very yummy!

Laurie-I am really surprised that you are having no luck with the Crosscreek tarts. That is unusual as I always get a great throw from those. In my house the LSC tarts don't give out much of a throw. I am still trying them so hopefully only the ones I melted were light throwers.

Cat-Hope your DD's eyebrow can be fixed. It reminds me of a time my DD decided to trim off some of her bangs. They had to be recut and they took time to grow back.

I had to turn off the AMS Brown Sugar Nutmeg. There was something about it that didn't agree with me. It just burned my eyes. I turned off the melters and am burning YC Candy Hearts and YC Vanilla Cupcake. It is a good night to burn some candles. It is horrible here. It is rainy and so dreary. More of the same is expected for tonight and tomorrow.

Nothing at the moment, as I am turning in soon. Back hurts a bit and I just want to lay here and watch American Idol. Earlier though I had CFTKR Enchanted Spice melting which I think is my #1 favorite EVER from Carol. It's my idea of a perfect vanilla. It has a spice twist in there that is not bakery or even cinnamon. I don't get it really, but I LOVE IT. Its a classy vanilla.

I also had (now don't faint) Everyday Whims (yup....lol) Frosty Farts melting. Love this soft vanilla mint and I do miss this company very much.

I will be getting a small order in from CBV on Friday and I cannot wait to try these. I have my 3rd jar of heart tarts coming in. First jar is gone, second is half full (or empty) and 3rd is headed for my enjoyment. The scents I got in there are Elvis, Coconut Praline, Jelly Donut and Million Dollar Baby, which is a new scent. I was in a bakery but fruity mood. Will report on these goodies. OK, off to watch Idol.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week. DH got the substitute custodial/maintenance position with the school and they already started calling him. It just got board approved last night and he got a call today to come in for buildings and grounds (maintaining the sports fields) on Friday. Only problem is................ugh he has another important interview on Friday. This happened last time he was approved to work as a sub for the school, he got a job and never made it in. Its crazy how our life is working out right now. Very confusing but I am hoping in good (God's) hands. Friday's is a biggy though. Will give more information when I know more.

Hugs everyone!

Thanks guys, they did a pretty good job at fixing her up. I just about cried when she told my stylist thanks for making her look like a normal girl.

This evening I have some tealights going BHG Ocean flowers, in addition to all the tarts from earlier.

Have a great night all!

Today I have been melting YC Sweet Strawberry and firing up my new prize candle in Love Spell from Candles, Gifts, and More. So far it is burning very nicely and looks and smells great!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hello!

Cat - Nothing wrong with a girl wanting to look pretty. She's lucky to have a cool mom like you. I remember when my daughter, at 2 1/2, decided it was time to give herself a hair cut with the scissors that my husband left in his desk. She had been watching this show called The Upside Down Show and they had been repeating this haircutting episode non-stop for a couple of weeks. I nearly cried when I saw what she did to her bangs. Thankfully she didn't decided to chop off her beautiful long hair in the back.

Tarts from CFTKR:

Banana Walnut Cake

Hot Apple Pie

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Cinnamon Buns tealight - CFTKR

Thanks for the get well wishes candlepals! This little bugger is a tough one and is really hanging on. It is amazing how bad I want to melt stuff when I know I can't smell it.

I had a bang-cutter, too. He was 4, and boy did he look goofy. Glad you DD got all fixed up, Cat.

Jules - my old kitty is a character, but has been diagnosed with end stage renal disease. He is not feeling very good, but we are trying to keep him comfy.

Nancy - I looked for the H&D candles - and the only one they did not have was the lemon one. Rats.

No melties tonight. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Cat~ Glad everything worked out for your little DD...I know a girl who shaved one entire eyerbow off...just one... [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Maurie~ I hope everything works out on Friday for your DH..it's great news that he's being called in! :)

Melting:

Island Memories from Pink Flower Scents

yestedays melts

crosscreeks- sweet cravings- up and downstairs

I'm still up playing on computer so I have a Candlelicious candle burning in computer room.

Coconut smoothie- love love this scent!!!!

Yes, I did get to sniff the Vanilla Galette--it was good--they also had Dark Cherries, some kind of melon. the pear one and a couple more I can't remember right now. I know one was a citrus blend. I'll have to make a note of all the ones they had the next time I am in there. I really really wanted to try the cherry one and probably should have bought it too but went with the lemon instead. I plan to burn it tomorrow as I am going to be gone all day today.

For this early morning I have on BBW Pineapple Orchid and Mainstays Tropical Fruit.

Starting off with BRH Tooth Fairy Taffy.

I like this scent, but it is SO sweet. I really have to be in the mood for it.