The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Hi there! Hope you all are have a nice, quiet, great tart smelling evening! Just got off work and made a trip to the natural foods store and am ready to settle in for the night and watch a little Nancy Grace! LOL! Just changed out my burners and have Can-Do Mimi's Housse going in both the kitchen and LR.

I am off work all of next week for spring break!

[smilie=th_aola]

Lynn

Recent melts:

LOL - Maple Harvest, Coconut Cherry Macaroon

S&S - Pink Krispy Treats, Plum Loco

LSC - Chocolate Mint Latte, Peppermint Bark, Sanguigno Orange Patchouli, Java Rose

BH&G - Pomegranate Passion Fruit

OMG - 7 Up Pound Cake

FM - Keylime Frosting

CFTKR - Perfect Peach/Buttercream Frostiing

Candles Scent From Heaven - Vermont Maple Syrup

Currently melting:

CFTKR - Pink Sugared Licorice

Hi!

The weekend is here! Yay!

Tonight's tart:

Pineapple Slices - CFTKR

Candle:

Blueberry - YC

Hey guys,

Nothing melting here tonight. Kinda a bummed day around here. The stress of resume's/interviews/waiting/call backs (or not) is really starting to play on my husband and I. There are times when we are up and feel optimistic and then 1 little pinch of negative or slow job market just brings us crashing down. I can't even explain the roller coaster ride we are on. Its the sickest thing we have had to deal with. The economy, especially in NY is awful. BTW, I just deleted about 8 sentences of a political rant. It was ugly....LOL I figured I should get off my soap box and not bring you guys down with me. I am so discouraged on so many levels right now and politics/gas prices/global catastrophe's (Japan), greed that has over taken this country and blah blah.

Hope to clean up around the house tomorrow and then get to my melting and such. I had to bring my youngest to the library today so that he could take pictures for his HS. They were having a teen art display and some of his work was in it and he is also one of the lead photographers for the school. That took up my evening for the most part and then of course my nasty attitude got in the way of me wanting to do a darn thing. I promise to be in a better mood tomorrow................I can do it.....yes I can!!!

BTW, does anyone else have problems with the conversation area/friend request thing? Please do not get offended if I do not answer. I'm trying but I think I am getting it wrong...ugh!

Night all.

Maureen~ Stay strong...today was one of the bad days but tomorrow will be better! I will keep you guys in my prayers. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Twinsmom & Christy~ Hope you guys start feeling better soon!!!

Busymom~ Hope your DD is feeling better soon too!

Sweet~ 5 inches? WOW! I thought the winter was on it's way out! I could go for a snowstorm before the spring arrives!

Melting:

Three Muskateers from LOL

Straight to Your Thighs from WnS

Maurie--sorry about your bad day. I have to totally ignore the news, etc. or I get the same way. As for the friend, conversation thing--I posted yesterday that I can never get it to work. I get notice someone has messaged me and no matter what I do I get a message saying I am not allowed to use that feature. So I guess I won't. Ha!! Hope you have a better day today.

Starting the morning out with Yankee Christmas Cookie and Mainstays Peach and Mango.

Have a great day everyone.

Last night I melted BRH Harvest Spice again. I figured that I should be willing to give it a second try. I still couldn't really smell it when I was standing 2 feet away from the melter, but from across the room I could pick up cinnamon, cloves, and some sort of citrus. Weird, huh?

I also melted a sandalwood tart, but it wasn't labelled with a company name. I hate when companies don't fully label their products! What if I wanted to reorder??? :?

Good morning my sweet friends! [smilie=th_aa18]

Maureen, I am so sorry you are feeling so down! You are in my thoughts and prayers! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Melting Sugar and Spice Pumpkin Creme Pie....very nice!!

Lynn

Good morning!

I'm melting Spiced Muffins from Carol this morning. I'm thinking of going to a Yankee outlet later on today. DH has a team dinner in NYC and I owe DD a congradulations on your brown belt dinner so I'm thinking late afternoon trip to the outlets and then dinner at her restaurant of choice. DH is pushing me to go to the dinner and I'd love to but I know that her heart will be broken if she can't come with us. I'm such a sucker for mini-LLVV.

Have a wonderful Saturday candle friends!

Maurie - you guys are way overdue for some good news. I hope this is the day for it. Don't give up - it'll happen. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting LS Pumpkin Spice Latte [smilie=th_fabulous1]! and burning the last of my Slatkins Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle. Sad to see it go...but looking forward to getting another one next fall. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maurie - you guys are way overdue for some good news. I hope this is the day for it. Don't give up - it'll happen. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting LS Pumpkin Spice Latte [smilie=th_fabulous1]! and burning the last of my Slatkins Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle. Sad to see it go...but looking forward to getting another one next fall. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I know how you love pumpkin Sweet. Thanks for the heads up on the pumpkin spice latte!! I'm about to place an order. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Just added LOL Toasted Almond and Cherries to today's scents. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Howdy, wax buddies!

I had to get the last bit of fragrance out of yesterday's Pina Cola Shake from CCCC. Soooo good! Now it's on to FM Best Friends, so strong and 100% deelish!

Hope your day's going well, everyone.

Gail

Happy Saturday! ;)

Melting:

I'm Your Huckleberry from MD

Rudolph's Noel from LOL

And upstairs it's White Peach & Silk Blossom from CFTKR

[smilie=th_wave]

Maureen, I hope you woke up feeling better this morning. I'm so sorry for the rough time you and your DH are going through. I really hope brighter days are just around the corner for you!

I'm another one that tries to not watch the news. It's just soo depressing, but I have watched a little about the disaster in Japan and it just saddens me. My heart goes out to all those affected.

This morning I'm trying a new scent from Scentsy. It's called Love Story and it's absolutely stunning. It has jasmine, amber and dark chocolate in it; nothing I'd normally like or even try, but I'm so glad I did! Have a great Saturday, all.

Changed the melters to CFTKR Carmelized Praline & Sweet Nutmeg. This was a big muffin that I cut into thirds. It is delicious! Carol's stuff is always great!! Love it!!

Hi everyone! I'm not melting anything at the moment, but I had CCCC Pistachio Ice Cream going earlier, and it was super yummy! It makes me want to try some ice cream in that flavor!