The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Mookie Doodle's Vanilla Custard Creme

Whiff n Sniff's Spellbound & Coconut Vanilla Buttercream...OH WHERE DID SHE GO? One of my favorite shops and it is closed... [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Bedroom - Haley's 'Battle of the Sexes'

Hall bathroom - Haley's 'Lavender'

Living room - Backroad Hobbies 'Harvest Spice' (first time melting this one, and I'm not overly impressed with the throw...)

Good night all. The melters are in the dishwasher so I am burning some candles this evening. I think I will give em a break overnight and get them all cooking in the morning. I haven't done that in a while-so it should be a nice blast of scent for me in the morning.

I think I will retire a bit early this evening-a little tired from sanitizing the kitchen(again-this theme is making me feel neurotic)

[smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Oh well, its the season and I hope everyone feels better soon.

Nighty night! [smilie=th_offtobed]

No melting for me tonight, I got home too late.

(Lynn, it is not bad! It just means you fit in really well with the rest of us! Not that any of us has wondered that same thing, you understand... :blush: )

Bedroom - Haley's 'Battle of the Sexes'

Hall bathroom - Haley's 'Lavender'

Living room - Backroad Hobbies 'Harvest Spice' (first time melting this one, and I'm not overly impressed with the throw...)

Jedda, I bought a bunch of tarts from BRH awhile back during a good sale and they just didn't throw well for me either. A few good ones, but mostly very light.

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Jedda, I bought a bunch of tarts from BRH awhile back during a good sale and they just didn't throw well for me either. A few good ones, but mostly very light.

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

I intentionally picked this one because it was less powerful on cold throw, compared to some spicy tarts. But I wanted milder, not nonexistant. :(

I know that these are a blend, so I waited a few days to melt them... I was impatient and couldn't stand waiting anymore. Maybe I'll have to let them sit for a while longer.

Good Morning, Burning one candle this morning it's YC Blackberry Tea. The nastiness has hit my house too, my daughter and myself both have upper respitory infections. Thankfully we got it before it got really bad and we both are on the z-packs. The only thing I don't like about anitbiotics is that it changes the taste of food for me.

Hope everyone stays healthy!

Good Morning, Burning one candle this morning it's YC Blackberry Tea. The nastiness has hit my house too, my daughter and myself both have upper respitory infections. Thankfully we got it before it got really bad and we both are on the z-packs. The only thing I don't like about anitbiotics is that it changes the taste of food for me.

Hope everyone stays healthy!

Oh no, Twinsmom!!! That is some nasty stuff going around! :( Hope you are much better soon!!

No melting here. I am at work, but am hoping to get my Backroads Hobbies order today or tomorrow (the one I don't remember ordering! I can't even find my purchase order, so it will be a complete surprise when I open it!) [smilie=th_tease-1]

Lynn

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

There is nastiness in my home too and its causing BIG drama, LOL!! It my oldest daughter and she doesn't do sick too well..bless her!!

So sorry for the others that have yucky sickness, sure hope it doesn't take long to feel better!! Big well wishes going out for you each one!

Today I am enjoying LSC Hollanburst, this is a very nice unique scent that is new to me, and I really like it!! Its fresh and clean and perfumey and strong, smelling up the whole house...man Pam knows how to knock your socks off!!

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good morning!

I hope that everyone who is feeling ill feels better soon! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Tarts:

Honey Vanilla Grahams - CFTKR

Glazed Jelly Roll - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Vanilla Pumpkin votive - YC

Peppermint Cocoa - YC

No melting here. I am at work, but am hoping to get my Backroads Hobbies order today or tomorrow (the one I don't remember ordering! I can't even find my purchase order, so it will be a complete surprise when I open it!) [smilie=th_tease-1]

Lynn

Lynn, you are too funny, girl!

[smilie=th_lol22]

You are a definate goner!

Welcome to the club!

It is a lovely day here--sunny and 70--I am loving it. To any of you who have added me as a friend and tried to message me--I can't get it to allow me to get the messages. Ever since this was added to the forum it tells me an error has occurred - I have done what it tells me to do but to no avail so please don't think I am ignoring you--I just can't get your message.

This afternoon I have on Midnight Jasmine, Tulips and Christmas Cookie from YC and Wild Honeysuckle from Mainstays.

It is a gorgeous day here too. It is almost 60 degrees here. I just am getting so impatient for Spring after this horrible winter.

Just changed out the melters to CFTKR Enchanted Spice. Thanks Maureen! I am loving it.

I hope the sickness bug is soon just a bad memory for all of you dealing with the nasty thing. :angry:

We're having wonderful weather here, so atypical for the usually roaring month of March. I'm melting a new scent in celebration, CCCC's Pina Colada Shake. Absolutely strong and divine and indeed worthy of any celebration! :confettistars:

Gail

Woke up to about 5 inches of snow this morning. It's the heavy, wet kind and made everything picture postcard purdy. :wub: The wintery weather put me in the mood for a winter scent, so I'm melting YC's Red Berry & Cedar. I hope everyone on the west coast is safe from any possible repercussions from the tsunami. [smilie=group_hug]

Snow? Yay for you. Blustery March winds here today.

Cozy Cottage - Gardenia Morning

Yankee Candle - Clean Cotton

CBV jar - Jasmine