The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

HI!

Melting LSC Pink Marshmallow Shortbread

CFTKR Cinnamon Bundt Cake

Upstairs I'm melting CFTKR Fairy Garden and Purple Hoots

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning everyone. I am busy doing some needed cleaning(clearing out the viral bugs-LOL).

Popping in to report-

Satsuma-Country Chunkie(I think-it was in a "gift" box, so I could be wrong on the vendor)

Chocolate Amber-Can Do

Clean-Bay Laurels

Burning:

Organic Living-Driftwood and Sand

YC-Beachwalk

Hope you have a great day.

No melting here today! This sinus infection is kicking my rear! [smilie=th_bb41]

I have a dr's appt at 1:30. So strange, but I think I was allergic to my Lush Gorilla Lust perfume! It is supposed to be all natural and has night blooming jasmine in it. I started noticing my ears stopping up right after I bought it and started wearing it a week ago, then I woke up Sunday with a sore throat, headache, and really itchy ears! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Is there anyone here that loves that perfume? I would be glad to pass it on! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Lynn

Maggie, aww, thanks, too cute about the :thwetkissf: I just noticed that little emotie!

Busymom, sounds like you had such a lovely family weekend! :skywriter:

Jedda, 20c for a clam? What a great deal! :excl:

Oh Lynn, I'm so sorry you're feeling horrid! [smilie=th_cray] I hope the doc gets you fixed up quick!

I'm melting LSC Cranberry Ginger Tea. Another A++ rating for this company! :rose:

Gail, off to the front yard for spring pruning [smilie=th_gagme]

Is there anyone here that loves that perfume? I would be glad to pass it on! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Lynn

Seriously!? If you want to get rid of it, I'll take it, I LOVE night bloomjing jasmine.

I'll pay postage if you want, email me at Nautilique at aol dot com

Seriously!? If you want to get rid of it, I'll take it, I LOVE night bloomjing jasmine.

I'll pay postage if you want, email me at Nautilique at aol dot com

Emailing you!

This afternoon's melt is CFTKR ~ Spiced Muffin/Hot Apple Pie ~ a great combination in a chunky muffin!apple-a.gif

Hey guys,

Burning my CBV create-a-scent candle mix of Raspberry/Violet&Fizzy Pop....amazingness.

Melting FP's Brown Sugar Nut Bread and that is quite awesome too!

Back to work today and I am wiped. Off to eat a nice bowl of cereal for dinner. Too tired to do anything else.

Hope everyone has a great evening. What's good on TV tonight, anything?

I've had some Chili simmering in the crockpot all day, so before we crack it open for dinner, I thought I better put on something strong to counteract the oniony smell lingering around.

Rocky Mountain High from Can-Do was just the ticket.

Wowee it is clean and fresh!

That was a *bonus* tart from the last sale order.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Lynn - hope you're feeling better soon! [smilie=yes]

Maurie - FP's Brown Sugar Nut Bread is SO good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Laurie - I had the same dilema about needing a melt to counteract cooking smells. I'm making pepper steak and had to give some thought to what would upstage that. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] So, I chose CFTKR's Sweet Vanilla Zucchini Bread. Now, dinner and my melting tart are playing nicely and both smell delish![smilie=th_LOVE]

Maurie - I'm glad you're liking Alice!

Laurie & Lynn - how nice you could make a match! I hope you're feeling better, Lynn.

Cmarie - a bigger pool might help. Have you tried her Love Victoria jar or a bowl? The bowls are a good deal and you get like a 6 inch pool.

I'm melting LSC Southern Orange Brulee and OMG!! Love this one. It was a bonus and I'm really glad it was. Definitely a re-order for sure.

I worked in the garden today and all those unused gardening muscles that have been sleeping since November are awake and letting me know they're there, lol! I think I'm turning in early.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hi!

Tonight I'm melting:

Banana Foster - CFTKR

and burning:

Blueberry - YC

Country Lemonade tea light - YC

For the evening-

put on LSC-Hollanburst

Can Do-Mary's Margaritas

Added a couple more candles to the mix too.

Home interior(old one) 3 layer Tropical mix

YC-Garden Hideaway

Still burning the two from earlier as well.

Hope you all have a great night.

I worked in the garden today and all those unused gardening muscles that have been sleeping since November are awake and letting me know they're there, lol! I think I'm turning in early.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Star, you gotta head over to the garden thread down in the basement (Off Topic Forum) and post whatcha been up to!

This morning I've got Mainstays Vanilla- smells like a cupcake!

In the bathroom I've got Haley's Country Breeze. One of my favorites!

Good Morning!

Got lots of melting going on before I head out-

Country Chunkie Vanilla Pound Cake in 2 melters

Grumpy Girl Voluptuous Vanilla Vixen

CYS If Thou Must Love Me