The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
carebearstitch

Funnel cake, marshmallow, red velvet cake

Hi Carebearstitch! [smilie=th_wave] [smilie=th_we0081] R U specifically looking for candles? I remember LOL has a good Red Velvet cake. I had it in a tart, but they have great candles, too. If you're also looking for tarts - CrossCreek has several delish marshmallow and funnel cake scents to choose from. Candles From the Keeping Room also has yummy marshmallows tarts. Carol used to have several funnel cakes, but I don't know if she still does. You can find a link to all these sites in the 'Reference' section. Let us know if U try any! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Cleanse your Soul only makes tarts but she has a great RVC, and lots of Marshmallow and Funnel cake blends. Haley's has a great RVC and she does make candles...

Hi Carebearstitch! [smilie=th_wave] [smilie=th_we0081] R U specifically looking for candles? I remember LOL has a good Red Velvet cake. I had it in a tart, but they have great candles, too. If you're also looking for tarts - CrossCreek has several delish marshmallow and funnel cake scents to choose from. Candles From the Keeping Room also has yummy marshmallows tarts. Carol used to have several funnel cakes, but I don't know if she still does. You can find a link to all these sites in the 'Reference' section. Let us know if U try any! [smilie=yes]

Yes I am specifically looking for candles. (I'm not into tarts.)

Check out Backroad Hobbies. Their Red Velvet Cake is one of the best sellers there, and they have a house blend funnel cake scent too. I haven't tried either of these scents there, but I have tried the candles and they burn really well. Lots of decent sales at BH too.

LOL has an awesome Red Velvet Cake and great candles.

The Spotted Hog has beautiful paraffin candles and they carry all three of the scents you're looking for. Toasted Marshmallow, Waffle Cone, and Red Velvet Cake. Look for the Candlefind special there for a free clamshell.

Do you have a wax preference, soy, paraffin, or palm?

Oh, two more to check out are Sugar & Spice and Cheryl's. I'm not sure if they have your specific scents but there are plenty of bakery blends so most likely they've both got what you're looking for in candles. (soy blend)

th_happy.gif

Crosscreekcountrycandles.com has all of those scents and they're fabulous. Her funnel cake is to die for.

Check out Backroad Hobbies. Their Red Velvet Cake is one of the best sellers there, and they have a house blend funnel cake scent too. I haven't tried either of these scents there, but I have tried the candles and they burn really well. Lots of decent sales at BH too.

LOL has an awesome Red Velvet Cake and great candles.

The Spotted Hog has beautiful paraffin candles and they carry all three of the scents you're looking for. Toasted Marshmallow, Waffle Cone, and Red Velvet Cake. Look for the Candlefind special there for a free clamshell.

Do you have a wax preference, soy, paraffin, or palm?

Oh, two more to check out are Sugar & Spice and Cheryl's. I'm not sure if they have your specific scents but there are plenty of bakery blends so most likely they've both got what you're looking for in candles. (soy blend)

th_happy.gif

Thank you for the suggestions. My Preference is paraffin. I was really curious about spotted hog as the reviews are incredible and I saw there is a free shipping special but am soo sad that they got rid of the marshmallow.

No more Marshmallow at SH? bummer. How about McCall's? They've got a Campfire Marshmallow. You could check Candleberry or The Barn Candles. Village Candles or maybe Gold Canyon. Oh, Candles by Victoria?

No wonder you're having a hard time finding these. It's tough to find all three in one paraffin candle store. So many chandlers are using soy these days. Happy hunting.

I just compared CBV and LOLs Red Velvet Cake and preferred the CBV version - it was stronger and had a bit more of the chocolatey cakey part, while still being Red Velvet Cake (if that makes sense). Both vendors do make consistently strong candles though, so it's hard to go wrong with either one. Spotted Hog is consistently good too, but I've not tried RVC from there yet.

I would also like to recommend lol's RVC. You could get a layered candle with all of the RVC scents she offers. I think there's around 3-4 RVC scents on her site. Red, white, & blue RVC is my favorite!