The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind Placeholder

need help w/ finding great candles, tarts, etc.

Nautilique, u r a trip! I've been off-line for a couple of days and when I came on and read the W.A., I laughed so hard! My fiance is wondering why I've been laughing so much at the pc lately and I told him about this forum and he groaned!!! He said "you mean to tell me there's a site you can go to and all's you talk about is candles!?" He sounded incredulous. And then he thought aloud - I kid you NOT- & says "I wonder if there's a site where they only talk about wristwatches." Hmmmm.... He is as bad with watches as I am with candles and bargains. BTW, not to get off of the subject, I got a coupon at the Gap Outlet (not one of my favorite stores normally) for yesterday to BOGO FREE and I got it at the last minute and raced down to the outlets and got away with 3 pr skinny pants and a dress: all for $40. It all would've been $165 but it was a Valentines Day special. I then raced to the Yankee store in the mall to use my last BOGO LG tumbler and they had JUST pulled down the gate! I asked if I could shop but they declined. Sooooo sad...today is the last day to use it and I'm going for Pink Sands, Garden Hideaway or Dune Grass, and Mint. and lilac blossom. The list never ends...

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol TO W.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, today is the last day to get any candles at YC for BOGO FREE and the online code is.....CRM101H. Knock yourselves out! I placed an order last nite for $125 and it should've been much more. Will try to upload photos when order arrives!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Nautilique and all of the morenci candle fans, I checked on ebay and two that looked good were Raindrops & Butterfly kisses....what are ur thoughts on these and is $13.99 w free shipping a good price?

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

IMHO Raindrops is very nice, Butterfly Kisses is a lighter scent.

Yep, $13.99 with free shipping is great, jump on that!

I pay $13.00 from the lady who sells them, and it's way more from the morenci site (with the shipping they add). Good find!

I'd have to go sniff mine, but I think Raindrops reminds me of a very nice hand lotion.

LOL

HTH

IMHO Raindrops is very nice, Butterfly Kisses is a lighter scent.

Yep, $13.99 with free shipping is great, jump on that!

I pay $13.00 from the lady who sells them, and it's way more from the morenci site (with the shipping they add). Good find!

I'd have to go sniff mine, but I think Raindrops reminds me of a very nice hand lotion.

LOL

HTH

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Yes, I agree! $13.99 is a great price with the free shipping! Candles are pretty expense to ship. I pay $12.95 for the Morenci at the floral shop where I buy them.

Lynn

Nautilique, what the heck is IMHO and HTH??? Whats it stand for??

LOL (which I'm sure you know means laughing out loud)

IMHO = in my humble opinion

IMO = in my opinion

HTH = hope this helps.

So,

HTH

LOL

[smilie=th_laughing]

Attention fellow Morenci lovers, are ya ready?

I decided to write to them and ask if anyone sells locally here in FL, but never received a reply. Anyway, I decided to google Morenci Pensacola and up came the name of a garden nursery nearby. I call the guy up and tell him what my search uncovered and he says YES we have some of those. In fact we are clearancing them out. I said I'll be over first thing in the morning.

Soooo

They really didn't have much left, but I got 3 candles.

2 of the 12 oz. "spool" type

HONEYDEW MELON

GERTIE's GARDENIA

These sell on the Morenci site for $13.95 plus $7.50 shipping.

The Garden Nursery had them marked $12.50

but clearance price was $8.99 ! ! !

Then, I got one of the bigger 26 oz. ovals [CUCUMBER MELON]which sells at Morenci for $18.95 plus $7.50 shipping. The Garden Nursery had them marked $19.50 and clearance price was $13.99!

Woo Hoo

I took a little pic which I am off to post on the p0rn thread.

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

LOL... [smilie=th_76d65c2f] You did good Laurie!! You have some great candles and found them at a wonderful price, makes it all the more fun, huh!! I am so happy for you!!!

[smilie=th_e3301ae2] Enjoy!!! [smilie=th_yourock]

LOL... [smilie=th_76d65c2f] You did good Laurie!! You have some great candles and found them at a wonderful price, makes it all the more fun, huh!! I am so happy for you!!!

[smilie=th_e3301ae2] Enjoy!!! [smilie=th_yourock]

[smilie=th_sign0162]

Thanks!!! I LOVE getting a good deal!

[smilie=th_thank_you]