The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

February 2011 Contest - New members

Win a $50 Yankee Candle Gift Card!

Here's how to win:

(1) Register for the Candlefind.com forum and make a post in this thread stating: I want to win! You must post here in this thread in order to be eligible for the prize.

(2) Prior to the end of the contest, make two more meaningful posts anywhere on the forum. One word posts or posts containing only emoticons will not be considered.

That's it! After completing Steps 1 and 2, your name will go into the hat!

This giveaway will remain open for entries until 11:59 PM CST February 26th. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced here on the forum. The winner will be emailed using the email address given during the registration process. The winner must respond within three days or a new winner will be chosen.

This giveaway is open to all ages worldwide. One entry per person per email address.

Good luck!

Win a $50 Yankee Candle Gift Card!

Here's how to win:

(1) Register for the Candlefind.com forum and make a post in this thread stating: I want to win! You must post here in this thread in order to be eligible for the prize.

(2) Prior to the end of the contest, make two more meaningful posts anywhere on the forum. One word posts or posts containing only emoticons will not be considered.

That's it! After completing Steps 1 and 2, your name will go into the hat!

This giveaway will remain open for entries until 11:59 PM CST February 26th. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced here on the forum. The winner will be emailed using the email address given during the registration process. The winner must respond within three days or a new winner will be chosen.

This giveaway is open to all ages worldwide. One entry per person per email address.

Good luck!

I absolutely want to win, been a fan of Yankee Candles for a long time.

I absolutely want to win, been a fan of Yankee Candles for a long time.

I am a new member and I'd love to win. Yankee candles are my favorite! I especially love the fruity scents :)

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I am so so excited! :)

You're most welcome. Thank-you for participating! Your gift certificate should be in your email inbox. Happy shopping!