This forum is now open to consumers, sales representatives, and vendors alike. For consumers that want a private place to chat, consider joining the Consumers Only Club. There is a Vendors Only Club as well, open only to vendors and sales representatives. 

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: andrea at candlefind dot com. 

Thanks & have fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

Scent Stories

On the way to the drugstore for shampoo, etc. I asked my DS if he needed anything else, toothpaste, deodorant, whatever.

He tells me that he doesn't need deodorant. He smells like candles. Kids sniff him all the time, especially the girls. It's annoying.

th_oops_.gifth_f5a39fcb.gif

So, I asked if they thought he smelled good or.....icon_eek.gif

He said he smelled good but it was still annoying.

On the way to the drugstore for shampoo, etc. I asked my DS if he needed anything else, toothpaste, deodorant, whatever.

He tells me that he doesn't need deodorant. He smells like candles. Kids sniff him all the time, especially the girls. It's annoying.

th_oops_.gifth_f5a39fcb.gif

So, I asked if they thought he smelled good or.....icon_eek.gif

He said he smelled good but it was still annoying.

ROFL.gif

That is hilarious! How old is he?

Too funny Jules, but I am really surprised it hasn't happened to you being the scent addict that you are. I had a jacket on a few months back and I kept smelling Celtic Moonspice - couldn't figure it out - then I had an ah-ha moment. I had quickly (and hopefully not being noticed) [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek] stuffed in the bottom of my closet the new box that came while my husband was at home. I was stocking up on Celtic Moonspice and Amish Quilt which to me smell a lot alike.

He's 12, Nautilique. th_giggle.gif So very 12.

Toberetired, I'll bet Celtic Moonspice smells really good on your clothes. There's no hiding it, though.

th_thlaughter.gif I just had another , um, incident. Our substitute mail carrier just brought my package up to the door. She said that as soon as she smelled the box, she knew who it was for. th_pardon.gif

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] This thread is hysterical! I can just picture your DS, Jules!

My DD-in-Law loves scented wax, which is a very good thing. She tells me that when her three little DD's come home from Grandma's house they smell like cinnamon, apple, and berries. Heck, my dawg smells spicy and when I'm in the car I know I don't need a car freshener. My jacket does the trick just fine.

Tobe, I want to smell like you! Yummo!

Gail

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.