The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

CBV's Hello Dolly upstairs in the bedroom melter. Its a very yummy sweet ice creamy type scent and then in the computer room I have Can-do's Warm and Cozy going........pretty pink tart and just, well............warm and cozy.

I love Can-do's tarts for how clean they are and she doesn't stray from what she knows is good and works well for most warmer's and such. Color's are nice and varied as well with loads of bright colors.

Popping in to post about how wonderful my house smells, as I walk in from work today. DH finished the bathroom remodel and has everything clean and fresh.

Melting-

Bay Laurels-Clean(type) Awesome!!!

Amish Wash Day-CFTKR

And another one that he can't remember-rats! I want to recreate this and can't if I don't have all the ingredients! Oh well-it smells fantastic!

Off to assist one of my mother's elderly friends with her tart melter-have a great day.

Weird thing that's happened to me since joining CF -- I used to be mostly a candle person who did a little melting on the side, and now I'm more into melting and trying to use up my candles. Anyone else feel this way?

Christy - the same thing happened to me. Before I found CF I only burned candles, but when I saw the huge variety available in tarts....I was done for. [smilie=th_c61]

Our weather is shaping up to be a really nice week (warmer). My flowers are popping up everywhere.

Katz - Is this the normal time of year for your flowers to start, or are they early? As soon as our snow melts, I'm going out to see if the crocus have popped their heads up. [smilie=th_aa17]

The afternoon melt was CrossCreek's Heart of Autumn (scrumptious!) and just now put on an elderly Soy Lovely's Supreme Sugar Cookie.

Thanks for such a nice welcome!

Tonight I'm burning Red Currant and Acai from Glade in the kitchen, and Haley's Lavender in the bathroom. I haven't chosen a scent for the living room yet.

ETA: I'm melting Haley's Pink Fruity Loops in the bedroom, and Candle-Lite Tropical Fruit in the livingroom. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Hi all,

Been mia here alot lately. My life has been sooooo busy lately. Didn't realize how much I missed! Tonight I am melting CCCC's Marshmallow peeps.

Hopefully, I will be able to find more time to come and visit here. Still loving my candles and tarts!!!!

Last day of this thread!

Spring fever is looming!

I'm melting Sex on the Beach from LSC and about to hunt for something new to melt in my room.

bumblebees.jpg

[edit]

Added Good Smellin' Man from CanDo in my room and

Waterfall Mist by Soy Vey (Grazia) in my bathroom and

Country Breeze by Haley's in hallway

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Happy Monday!! Its going to be a stormy one here today, so I am preparing myself for just that!!

Thinking of you Maureen as you head back to school today after having a week off!! Time goes by way to fast when one is off huh [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Today I have Crosscreek's Sweet Stuff going strong in my living room, wow this is a wonderful new to me scent!! You go Deana!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day [smilie=th_balloons]

Good morning!

It's raining here so today is a perfect day for burning candles.

CFTKR Tart:

Old Fashion Banana Pudding

Candles:

Winter Wonderland - YC

Candy Hearts - YC

Peppermint Cocoa - YC

Country Lemonade - YC

Today I've got Haley's Pink Fruity Loops in the Bedroom, and Pink Sugared Watermelon (unknown company) in the livingroom. It's 81*F outside, so I wanted something refreshing! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hey all!

Aria, sorry to hear that you're sick now, feel better soon.

Sorry, I haven't been on much, been having some issues with my ears, and I am really so over this already. Tomorrow will be my third trip to the doctor in 2 months. I just hope this will be resolved soon, I have some sort of allergy and I'm not supposed to get any water or soaps in them. When that happens, for the last 10 years I've been using this cream that seems to work fine. Well I decided to check in with the doctor just to check them and this doctor prescribed drops that didn't work and made it worse, then a second set of drops that is actually making me have an earache, and now tomorrow I'm seeing someone else in the group, I am going to have to get them to prescribe the cream again. It is just so uncomfortable, and I know I'm just not myself lately. This just sucks....

Anyway, Maurie & LLVV, we are still having the crappy dreary weather, but at least no more snow, cross your fingers for that one!

Didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer...but I needed to vent. Have a great afternoon guys, I'll check back tomorrow!

Silly and Aria, best wishes for feeling better ASAP! Being sick is no fun.

I did something dumb today and picked a really lame scent for the weather here...it's 75 out and here I am melting Nene's Cinnamon Stix. Not a good warm weather scent at all! But it was already in the melter by the time I checked the weather, so now I've dug out my YC Harvest jar and an apple spice candle to just go with the flow.

Tonight we're supposed to get rain. The next scent I melt will be a fresh one, a light floral, or a light fruity one (kiwi, lime or honeydew).

Trep, that sure sounds like a horrid night. May tonight be soothing and calm!

Sillys and Aria, get better quick, ladies. Being under the weather is wretched.

I'm melting Haley's Vanilla Bean on this catch up kind of day.

Bye for now, buddies!

Gail

Hey, looks like the forum is back!! Thank goodness, I was really in withdrawal for a while there! It's too bad the old host had problems all of a sudden like that.

Lately I've been melting MD Lime Spritzer, which was actually amazing in its throw, scent and stamina. It was so long-lasting that when I poured it out, I poured it back into the tart cup to remelt later. It had been going for so long, I just wanted something else and came up with CHC Shortbread Cookies (mostly b/c I'm about to make some cookies).

I don't know if any of you watch Wheel of Fortune (I don't even have cable, personally), but today my cousin Pat is going to be on! So if you watch it and you see him, that's my cousin. Totally random.

[smilie=th_5337c1ad] And luckily, I do have plans to go to a friend's house to watch! Should be great fun.

Let's hear about everyone's scents during the CF outage!

[smilie=The_Hi]

I am so glad the forum is back up and running! Melting Cozy Cottage's Serendipity today. It's beautiful... so fresh and clean!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

I am so glad the forum is back up!!

Sillys and Aria-Hope you are feeling better today.

This morning I melted LSC Cafe Vanilla Latte. Very good but for some reason these melts don't do so well here. They are not as strong as I expected. It is really weird how some homes have better results than others.

Just switched to some candles. I am burning Yankee Candy Hearts, Vanilla Cupcake and Tutti Frutti. The Tutti Frutti is taking over the house. This is one of the strongest YC's I have ever burned. It smells great in here!!

Hey, looks like the forum is back!! Thank goodness, I was really in withdrawal for a while there! It's too bad the old host had problems all of a sudden like that.

Lately I've been melting MD Lime Spritzer, which was actually amazing in its throw, scent and stamina. It was so long-lasting that when I poured it out, I poured it back into the tart cup to remelt later. It had been going for so long, I just wanted something else and came up with CHC Shortbread Cookies (mostly b/c I'm about to make some cookies).

I don't know if any of you watch Wheel of Fortune (I don't even have cable, personally), but today my cousin Pat is going to be on! So if you watch it and you see him, that's my cousin. Totally random.

[smilie=th_5337c1ad] And luckily, I do have plans to go to a friend's house to watch! Should be great fun.

Let's hear about everyone's scents during the CF outage!

[smilie=The_Hi]

You're stuck in February's thread! LOL

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]