The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Oh no. Feel better soon, Aria.

Today I just put on Dreamsoy - Summer Orange Flower in 3 melters. No candles. I've been in and out of the house too much.

today i had "twilight" from missy's tempting tarts in the kitchen and "lemongrass and sage" from better homes and gardens in the livingroom.

Welcome back Gail and Christy...yep we got some snow. I think around 3 " on our side of town. I am melting Kiwi, sage and ginger form Can-Do. This is a lovely scent and would make a nice Spa type scent.

Oh, I just got that one on my recent order. The cold sniff took me back to an old friend and the cologne they wore (don't know the name) but it's amazing how smells can trigger memories!

Melting LSC Ocean Blue today. Nice throw. This is a little more aquatic and not quite as salty as I wanted, but Can-Do Salty Sea Air came in my order today and that smells "better" to me.

I have to say, yesterday's GG Strawberry Anarchy was AMAZING. SO SO yummy. If you like fruity/sweet then you have to try this! Even if you're not a bakery fan (it's supposed to have shortbread in it but the blend is so smooth and mostly strawberry to my nose). Good throw too IMO.

Funny story about DH...when I was cutting my LSC tarts in half, I had popped some of them out and then they got separated from the cups. So I had DH help me put them back together. We had to match White Witch and Aspen Forest with the right cups. I told him the names of the scents and asked him which was which. "This one smells like lotion," he said matter-of-factly for White Witch, and "this one smells like trees" for Aspen Forest.

[smilie=th_foolish1]

Oh no Aria!! How horrible that now you have the "ick" and a fever too!!! Feel better soon and try to rest!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Gail ~ Cinnaberry Mint, you say? Wow...I would never have put them together...now I have to go buy one...LOL

Popped the melters back on again...still the same as this morn...

Have a great night.

Aria - Oh no...I was hoping you could bystep all those germs jumpin around at your house. :wacko: I hope you can get a good nights sleep and feel better tomorrow. If you're able to sniff....did Carol's Decadent Lemon Bars have any coconut notes to it?

Cmarie - your DH is cute. [smilie=yes] No offense...but if you ever open a waxie bizness....don't let him name them. :tongue: [smilie=th_bb24]

I'm melting FP's Brown Sugar Nut Bread. Fantastic!!! :toppoints:

Melting-

GG-Dumped

Olde England-Caramel Butter Cookie

CFTKR-Pink Sugared Blueberry

Bean Pod-Marshmallow(old stash stuff, but it smells great)

Hope you all have a great night and weekend.

OK, final candle of the evening is "Winter" from BathandBody Works in the living room and Elvis from CBV in the bedroom.

B&BWorks candles are so beautiful for ambiance and man are they strong. I have to usually put them out after about an hour or so. Now that's what I call a "Candle". You don't suppose its the 3 wicks?.........LOL

Night for real this time guys.

Put on a LSC-Peppermint Mocha to get some strong stuff blasting around here! It is already throwing to the moon, and I just put it on!

Good night.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

WOW!!!! Melting my 1st LSC tart! Apple Butter Pound Cake! I know you all told me how strong and wonderful these tarts are, but I had no idea they were THIS good! This little darlin' packs a punch! [smilie=th_c56] I am only melting half and it is scenting my large kitchen/living room/dining room VERY strongly!

LSC is now my #1 etailer with Can-Do being #2. Already plotting another order, [smilie=th_d6ac145d] but can't place one until my DIL is out of the hospital.

If you havne't tried LSC yet RUN and order now while she is still having a sale! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Lynn

YAY!! I totally agree Lynn, this new found place is amazing and I too am loving my awesome scents from her too!! SO glad you are happy!!

I am melting and burning alot tonight!! I have a "special" candle burning tonight, its from my BF Maureen and its a CBV candle from her newest scents called Orange Sandlewood, it was a surprise and I am really enjoying this candle ALOT!! Its scenting up my whole living room in the best complex yummy scent ever!! Thank you Maureen, I love it so much and it was very sweet of you!!

Also I have Cozy Cottage Bird of Paradise melting in my bedroom and its just beginning to smell and I can't wait..this is a company I haven't ordered from since the new owners took over, but I am very impressed with the presentation of my order, I am sure I will enjoy the scents as well!!

Good Night [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Busy~ Orange Sandalwood sounds really nice!

Pretty in Pink from Can-Do

Pink Poundcake from Can-Do

Better Than Sex Cake from Bay Laurel

Grandpa is still going upstairs...I just can't change it out...it's my only one!

Have a relaxing Friday eve... [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Hey Cindy, you are quite welcome and so deserving of it and more. (((HUGS)))

Only melting Can-do's Country Apple so far this morning. Gonna get off here and make breakfast for DH and I. I hate mornings and cooking but promised him I would do breakfast if he made one of his special recipes for dinner....yum! He is a very good cook, my John.

Good morning my wax loving friends! My kitty Jetta woke me up bright and early this morning! [smilie=th_catkiss] First thing I did was fire up my LSC Apple Butter Pound Cake tart, poured a big glass of diet mt. dew [smilie=th_316785e4] and am going to start cleaning soon. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Just saw on facebook if LSC gets a few more peeps to "like" her page she will extend the sale!! [smilie=th_c61]

Lasting Scent Candles

Hi Everybody, After receiving many emails and messages about the sale ending I ask one thing. We seem to be stuck at 235 likes if we can get to 250 likes by Sun evening I will extend the .99 sale tart sale till ??? Pam :)

Lynn

Aria, what a bummer you picked up the bug! :angry: I hope you're on the upswing really fast!

Gail ~ Cinnaberry Mint, you say? Wow...I would never have put them together...now I have to go buy one...LOL

Maggie, maybe I missed it, but I don't see it on Pam's list anymore. It's a big winner! My three DGD's came over briefly yesterday and they reacted more strongly (in a good way) to this one than anything else I've ever had in the melter. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

LSC is now my #1 etailer with Can-Do being #2.

Lynn

Lynn, isn't LSC da bomb!?! Such terrific news that the sale probably won't end tomorrow! And I'm right there with you in my #1 and #2 choices, although I love some others too. Aren't we all so lucky to have found so many great vendors? [smilie=th_LOVE]

Grandpa is still going upstairs...

Maggie, what the heck has Grandpa been doing upstairs all this time? Is he working on a home project or somethin'? Whatever, he's sure a busy guy! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

The snow is just starting. Now go away. [smilie=th_u51]

I'm melting LSC Mandarin Ceylon Tea, one of Pam's custom blends. Pure heaven! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hope you all have a nice "good-bye February" weekend!

Gail

Morning everyone!

Melting CFTKR Blueberries and Cream

Cozy Cottage Strawberry Shortcake

Both are wonderful!

Aria-Hope you feel better soon!

Have a great day all!

Good Morning!

I have been so busy the last week that I haven't been able to post as much as I would like.

I haven't even done much melting. I am getting ready to melt Busy Bee Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. Other melts have been Aroma Soy Buttercream Crunch and Mookie Doodle Vanilla Lime.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Busy~ Orange Sandalwood sounds really nice!

Pretty in Pink from Can-Do

Pink Poundcake from Can-Do

Better Than Sex Cake from Bay Laurel

Grandpa is still going upstairs...I just can't change it out...it's my only one!

Have a relaxing Friday eve... [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Hi MaggieMae! Could you describe how Grandpa smells to you? Didn't even sniff it when I was at Donna's last time. (Now that doesn't sound right does it?!!!!LOL!!!) [smilie=th_jaja] [smilie=th_lol22]

Hi MaggieMae! Could you describe how Grandpa smells to you? Didn't even sniff it when I was at Donna's last time. (Now that doesn't sound right does it?!!!!LOL!!!) [smilie=th_jaja] [smilie=th_lol22]

LOL... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Lynn~ Well, it smells like a soft men's shaving cream....on the soapy side rather than cologne. Donna describes it as "fresh from the barber shop"...I'm gonna get a bag VERY soon!!!

[smilie=th_slider_brent]

Maggie, what the heck has Grandpa been doing upstairs all this time? Is he working on a home project or somethin'? Whatever, he's sure a busy guy! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

[smilie=th_funny_sign] YOUR HYSTERICAL!!!!! That was one of those posts that make you laugh so hard, that you have to read it to everyone in the room! I did and everyone's crackin' up! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Ooh Yum, that sounds divine, my kinda fragrance xx

It's seriously wonderful! Front Porch's free shipping is for the US only, but I see they ship outside the US, too. [smilie=th_blij81]

I'm melting LSC Mandarin Ceylon Tea, one of Pam's custom blends. Pure heaven! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Puppy - Can U smell the tea with this one? I luv a good cuppa Bigelow's Constant Comment tea on a cold winter day. [smilie=th_blij51] R U familiar with it? If so, does LS Mandarin Ceylon Tea smell like that?

I'm melting Nene's Balsam & Citrus and burning Slatkin's Fresh Balsam candle(<---puny little wicks [smilie=th_roll] )

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]