The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been around - just been busy with a lot of things lately.

Currently melting:

K - Paradise - SH - A favorite

LR - Black Sandalwood - CD - A really nice earthy scent

BR - Bahama Breeze - YC - One of their new Spring scents and it's awesome - best fruit scent I think I've ever smelled from Yankee - love it!

Bathroom - Freesia - SH - A favorite

Also burning a large YC Country Heather jar candle in the bath.

Lynn - thanks for the Scentsy link. No better time to order and no better cause. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Your DIL and DGD are beautiful!

Aria - awww....poor kids. The antibiotic should do the trick and they'll be running around in no time. Hope you can take a nice long [smilie=th_51991986] after they're in bed, but you're probably beat and going to bed yourself sounds like a better idea. [smilie=thzzz003]

Big Red! [smilie=The_Hi] Good to see ya! Glad to see you're still into waxies!

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Fluff Treats and burning Slatkins Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle.

Oh Aria your poor babies-take care. They will be back up and going very soon.

Good to see you Bigred-good looking scents you got going on there.

Just lit a few candles for the evening.

YC-Winter Wonderland(almost done with this one)

My bb&b Sun and Sand dupe

3 layer thing from Wal mart in "fresh linen" type scents

Still have all the melters with the goodies from earlier.

Hope you all have a great evening.

Lynn - thanks for the Scentsy link. No better time to order and no better cause. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Your DIL and DGD are beautiful!

Aria - awww....poor kids. The antibiotic should do the trick and they'll be running around in no time. Hope you can take a nice long [smilie=th_51991986] after they're in bed, but you're probably beat and going to bed yourself sounds like a better idea. [smilie=thzzz003]

Big Red! [smilie=The_Hi] Good to see ya! Glad to see you're still into waxies!

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Fluff Treats and burning Slatkins Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle.

Sweet&spiceygrl....Awwww, you are sooo sweet! [smilie=thank_you] I wasn't sure if it was ok to post it here. If it's not I will delete it.

I am melting Can-Do Cinnamon Latte in my large Scentsy warmer and it is doing GREAT!! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Lynn

I am, I mean have BUTT NAKED in the living room

(not in this life time and not in front of the kids. rofl)

And in my room, my first time trying TWIGS AND BERRIES from Soy Breeze.

I loved T&B on the cold sniff, my daughters (a/k/a partners in candle crime) all turned up their noses. So *humph*, it's in MY room.

[smilie=th_happy]

Aria, I hope your little guys feel better soon!

Today has been a Scentsy day!

kitchen, living room, loft and stairway-Vanilla Suede

powder room-Spring Clean

kids' bathroom-White Tea & Cactus

DS's room-My Dear Watson

DD's room-Cheerful Day

master bedroom and bathroom-French Kiss

Cleaning out some old stashes = found a tart by a company that I think is OOB? Just Right Candle Co, melting Hollyberry and Ivy.

We are supposed to have our biggest snowfall of the year tonight and tomorrow, much later in the year than usual. I hope they called it wrong!

Debra--hope you miss that snow--it is time for spring--doesn't the weather know that? Ha!

This morning I have on Village Hibiscus, Yankee Drift Away and Yankee Coconut Bay. It is to be rainy here today and possibly stormy--we will see. I started some candle sorting and rearranging yesterday so will try and finish that today. Have a good one, all.

Aria--hope your dear children are much better today.

Bedroom: Haley's Lavender

Hall Bathroom: still Haley's Country Breeze from yesterday

Livingroom: I'm cleaning out the living room melter. I think I've finally killed off the Haley's Berry Bewitching Brew that I had going all day yesterday. I am amazed at the power of this scent - it had to last 60 hours at least. Love it!

I'm not sure what I'm going to melt in there later... I'm going to stop by Walmart after school-drop off, and I'm hoping that my shopping trip will turn up some of the new spring Sentsationals clamshells! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good Morning [smilie=th_316785e4]

Today I am enjoying LSC Blackberry Sage and Cedar...man this scent is awesome...flowing thru out the WHOLE house!!! YUM!!

Its a rainy gloomy one here today, wish it were snow [smilie=th_autumboy]

Have a great day everyone [smilie=th_popcorm1]

Good Morning!!

Some recent melts are AMS Bear Claws and CHS Orange Dream Cake.

This morning I am melting CFTKR Honey Vanilla Love Dust and it is TDF!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Jedda: That must be some kind of melt record... [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Big Red: So glad to see you here, we've missed you... Aria: I hope the meds start to work and the little ones are back to their normal selves. [smilie=th_biqazm1] Thanks to all for their concerns. It's just been a long Winter and I know with Spring around the corner I'll be good as new. This morning I am melting LSC Pearamel. It's smelling so yummy in here.I placed an order with TDC yesterday for a few 4 oz candles and some melts and B & B. They are discontinuing their candles.... so picked up a few for my stash..I hear North of I-70 may get 5-7 snow. We may get 1-2. I hope y'all have a great day and I'll check in later.

Bedroom: Haley's Lavender

Hall Bathroom: still Haley's Country Breeze from yesterday

Livingroom: I'm cleaning out the living room melter. I think I've finally killed off the Haley's Berry Bewitching Brew that I had going all day yesterday. I am amazed at the power of this scent - it had to last 60 hours at least. Love it!

I'm not sure what I'm going to melt in there later... I'm going to stop by Walmart after school-drop off, and I'm hoping that my shopping trip will turn up some of the new spring Sentsationals clamshells! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I did find some clamshells!

I swapped the bedroom to BHG "Wild Berry Cheesecake" and it smells fantastic. Very strong!

I'm about to put BHG "Lemongrass Verbena" in the livingroom.

[smilie=th_hello] wax buddies! [smilie=th_teks0311] bunches for the good wishes for a lovely trip, everyone. You guys are THE BEST! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] My DD and I had a spectacularly fun time. It was wonderful to have her all to myself. [smilie=th_sign0162] Know what? When I walked in the door, after nearly a week of nothing burning or melting here, my house smelled SO GOOD! So nice to know it doesn't smell musty, dusty, manly, or doggie. [smilie=th_c032]

Lynn, prayers and big time wishes for your DD-i-L to find a suitable donor and get on the road to good health.

Aria, I hope your two DS's are on the mend. Sounds like they've been mighty sick.

Hi Bigred! So good to know you're okay and still into wax!

Katz, the delights of spring are just around the corner. Hang in there with the rest of us, kiddo!

We're supposed to get snow on Saturday. After my fall on the ice earlier this year, snow and ice are even more odious than ever around. [smilie=th_baaaaa]

I'll be playing catch up to normalcy for several days, I think. To help me cope with all the chores, I'm melting LS Apple Caramel Crunch. [smilie=snoopy]

So good to be back. Love you guys, and thanks again! [smilie=th_a194]

Gail

We are getting our first early spring thunderstorm--not much visible lightning but thunder and heavy rain--it is really dark in here. I have on a bunch of candles--Yankee Mango Peach Salsa, Easter Egg Hunt, Early Sunrise, Coconut Bay and Drift Away--I am SO thankful this is rain and not snow or ice. Have a good day everyone.

Hi all! Thanks for the warm welcome back - I've missed you all too. I'll always be into wax that won't ever change lol! [smilie=thank_you] [smilie=th_yourock]

Currently melting:

K - Citrus & Sage - MD - A really nice version of the scent - liking this one

LR - Apple Spice & Holly - CFTKR - An old favorite that she hasn't carried for a while now - it's amazing how long Carol's tarts last - this is over 2 years old and still as strong as the day I got the very last bags she had. Amazing.

BR - Fairy Garden - BG - Still sad Blue Gecko is closed - this is a good one from my now very small stash of BG tarts that I've been hoarding

Bathroom - Freesia - SH - A favorite - Along with the YC Country Heather jar candle - the combo smells quite nice with the Freesia softening the Heather and blending nicely together.

I haven't placed too many orders lately so yesterday I was looking at vendors online to see who was still around and both Southern Star and Bizzy B's websites aren't up anymore - did they both go out of business too?

I wish Everyday Whims and Blue Gecko would both come back...[smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

So, besides all the established vendors we all deal with (CBV, LOL, CFTKR etc) who is the "go to" or "new but really good" vendor lately for you all? I'm out of the loop here.

Hey Bigred, I don't know anything about Bizzy B, but Southern Star Scents is apparently gone. From what I've read, she never explained anything, just left a lot of people hanging and she owed them product, which is kinda lousy. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

So, besides all the established vendors we all deal with (CBV, LOL, CFTKR etc) who is the "go to" or "new but really good" vendor lately for you all? I'm out of the loop here.

I have three little words for you. (Yes, I love ya, but those aren't the ones.) [smilie=th_lol22]

LASTING SCENT CANDLES!!!

Gail

Hey Bigred, I don't know anything about Bizzy B, but Southern Star Scents is apparently gone. From what I've read, she never explained anything, just left a lot of people hanging and she owed them product, which is kinda lousy. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

I have three little words for you. (Yes, I love ya, but those aren't the ones.) [smilie=th_lol22]

LASTING SCENT CANDLES!!!

Gail

Yes Big Red I agree..she has a really nice and unusual Fairy Garden scent. I don't know if it's the same one but very nice.

Hello!

DD is on vacation this week and it's been anything but a vacation for me. Tuesday was getting everything back in order from our short vacation. Yesterday we had a big playdate at our house and then her karate lesson. Today it's a playdate at one of those party and play places then onto the movies with her friends, and finally another karate class. Tomorrow is another possible playdate with her best friend and another karate class. She's catching up from when my dad was ill and missed almost 2 weeks of classes. She needs all of these classes so she can test for her brown belt with a bunch of her karate buddies. I can't believe that in a little bit less than a year she'll be a junior black belt. She's come a long way with her karate and is now capable of actually hurting someone with her skills. She is very good at controlling her strength but it's nice to know that later on in life if someone tries to harm her she'll be able to defend herself.

My YC Easter candles came in. They smell like some candles that I already have from YC but I just love those Easter labels. YC really gets you on the labels. LOL. I'm not even sure if I'll have the willpower to burn them because they are so rare.

CFTKR Tarts:

Sprinkled Sugar Cookie

Good Afternoon everyone. Came in today to DH melting

Home Sweet Home-Cftkr

Hot Wassail-Scentsationals

I am also burning the same candles as yesterday.Hope you all have a great night.