The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Hi there friends! cat-kittybowl.gif

Melting a couple from Carol this afternoon...Banana Walnut Cake which is TDF and also Amish Spice Loaf, another favorite. Smells wonderful in here right now.

This morning I am melting LSC-Sweet Grass and Cedar. This scent would not have been one I would immediately grab and melt, but it has really surprised me and it's a very good scent. It will be a reorder..

Katz, I love that scent as well...it's a strong one for sure. I still have half of the scent shot. I am enjoying LSC for the most part, however they don't pop out of my melter very easily. I also had one tart where the plastic cup started to disintegrate on the bottom. I do like her scents though!

We got 10 inches of snow overnight!snow-1-1.gif Everything is all pretty and white again! DH spent a better part of the morning with the snowblower helping neighbors dig out. After the plows went through, there was nearly 20 inches of snow at the foot of everyone's driveway! The boys had today off school for Presidents Day, so no snow day...lol. Unfortunately my younger one is sick with a fever so he has no desire to go out and play. He's asleep on the couch right now.

Off to brew a fresh pot of coffee cup.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_] Finally off work and couldn't wait to decide what I would be melting tonight! LOL!!

Have Candles by Lucy Banana Nut Bread in kitchen and Scentsy Honey Pear Cider in LR. Both are winners! Super strong and yummy! [smilie=th_cc15]

Just sent DH off to pick up BBQ for supper. YUM!

Lynn

Melting a Scentsy tart...I think it's called Home Sweet Home or something like that. Too tired to go look at the clam. I like the scent though and it reminds me of Mimi's House from Can-Do....matter of fact, I think it is the exact same scent.

My little one has a nasty virus...2 days with a fever and he got sick as I was putting him to bed a little while ago. Got him cleaned up and he is sleeping soundly now. Ugh...I hate when my kids are sick.

Also, DH is driving to Cincinnati and through some nasty weather. I pray he makes it there safely.

Off to bed...have a nice night everyone...1sm360sweetdreams.gif

Melting a Scentsy tart...I think it's called Home Sweet Home or something like that. Too tired to go look at the clam. I like the scent though and it reminds me of Mimi's House from Can-Do....matter of fact, I think it is the exact same scent.

My little one has a nasty virus...2 days with a fever and he got sick as I was putting him to bed a little while ago. Got him cleaned up and he is sleeping soundly now. Ugh...I hate when my kids are sick.

Also, DH is driving to Cincinnati and through some nasty weather. I pray he makes it there safely.

Off to bed...have a nice night everyone...1sm360sweetdreams.gif

Oh no!!! Hope your sweet baby is much better soon! We have had alot of that going around at the school where I work. :( Also, hope your DH has a safe trip.

I am going to hit the sack and curl up with The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb. Such a good book! Sad, but also very funny! I have caught myself laughing out loud several times while reading this. [smilie=th_200911025310]

Goodnite!

Lynn

Last melt of the day here

Clementine Lavender from Nene's

I needed something clean and fresh to counteract the lingering "tuna burger" smell hanging in the air around here.

Haveagoodnight-1.jpg

Hi Everyone!

We got home from skiing a couple of hours ago. Boy oh boy did I miss my waxies. The innkeeper at the inn we stayed at had this lovely smelling called called Grandpa's Pines from a company called 1803 Candles. Anyone ever try them?

Aria: I hope your little one feels better soon! I find that Vicks is great for upper respritory issues. I'm not sure how well it actually works but it does wonders when DD gets anxious about a stuffy nose at bed time.

Tart:

Caramelized Banana Zucchini Bread

Candles:

Peppermint Cocoa - YC

Maggie - the Starring scents are somewhat similar to Hot's unique blends. They are moderately strong, some will cover a room and last for 6 hours on my 24w, while others are not as strong. Keep your eye out for a sale - they are worth trying!

Laurie - OH good! I thought I must be the only one with a stash of old AromaSoy melts. I just melted Winter Mulberry - it was not as strong as it used to be, but for being about 2 years old it was pretty good!

Tonight I am melting Pink Lavender Supreme from Shayz Scentz

Happy anniversary, Trep!

I hope you enjoyed your time off, Lynn.

Aria, hope your little one is feeling better soon.

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. The sniffer is almost fully operational. Which is good because I was getting itchy fingers not being able to melt.

Going to bed with Zucchini Bread from County Line. A sample and a good one.

Have a great Tuesday!

Good Morning, Burning YC Raspberry Cream and melting Can-Do Christmas Cookie. I'm getting low on my can-do stash, can't wait for my order to come in.

Have a great day!

tired-sleeping-smiley-4642.gif

Simply Clean from Tara's Candle Cottage

mmmmmmm it's very fresh and taking care of the lingering dinner smell (tuna) from last night!

thi319768851.gif

Good Morning... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Aria~ Sorry to hear your little guy is not feeling well...hope he starts feeling better soon and that your DH made his trip safely!

Debra~ Thanks for the info on SF...I'll keep checking.

Melting:

Cake Batter Ice Cream &

Pineapple Milkshake both from FM

Good Morning [smilie=th_autumboy]

Its a sunny morning here and its going to be another warm one, I will trade my WARM temps for someones snow...any takers [smilie=th_cha66]

Aria, hope your son is feeling a little better today, sorry he has been sick!! There is alot of that sicky stuff going around our school..hope your other one stays well!! Want to send me some of your snow?? [smilie=th_cha60] hehe!!

Maggie, you are going to LOVE Can Do's Blackberry Croissant, its incredible!! I can't wait to get my order cause I just happened to pick up another [smilie=cloud_9]

Melting FP Pink Sugar today, its smellin up the whole front part of my house, wow what a scent!!

Have a good day :smileysnowangel:

Happy Anniversary Trep! 36 years is a long time. It will be 31 years for me this October.

Aria-Hope your son feels better. I hate it when the kids aren't feeling well.

Just put on AMS Banana Nut Bread in 3 melters.

We are celebrated my friend's birthday tonight. I bought her a warmer, a candle, an illuma lid and some tarts. She was super interested in a tart warmer last time we got together so I think she is going to love my gift! It is always fun to turn someone on to our great hobby!

[smilie=th_sml29]

Hi All!

Had a really busy weekend. Had to finally break down and get a new computer. Been living for a year without any sound, and now the monitor took a crap! Got a Mac like we got the girlie, the thing is amazing. A little pricey, but between the customer service, the free one on one help, and never getting a virus, it was worth the money in my opinion.

Last nights melt was Bella's Little Pink Princess, a beautiful scent I will definitely reorder.

Also took the day off yesterday, we had a bit of snow, and I got my whole house clean, love a freshly cleaned house!

Maurie, sorry to hear about your position, but glad you still have a job...hugs to you.

Lynn, Prayers to your DIL, praying that find a donor very soon.

Jason, That Deep Dried Vanilla Apples sounds absolutely amazing, did I miss the vendor?

Trep, hope you had a wonderful Anniversary!

Laurie, I ordered the Raspberry Tomato Leaf from Can-Do as well, just got the package today and I'm very curious about that scent.

Aria, Hooe your little one is feeling better today.

LLVV, hope u all had fun skiing. Did u go far?

Hope you all have a wonderful night!!

Hi everyone! [smilie=The_Hi]

I haven't been around much or even melting much because my cold ended up being much worse than expected and went into bronchitis and a sinus infection. Lucklily, I've been able to kick it and was able to return to work this morning. But I sure have been missing my smellies! I've been getting packages in, but I can't even really tell what everything smells like yet. Still, when I see that UPS truck I tend to go on auto pilot levels of excitement!!!

I have been burning Colonial Candles Pink Peony, because for some reason this particular scent has been able to penetrate my stuffy sinuses and has been pleasant to burn.

Glad you are finally feeling better! Just think, when you finally get a chance to savor your packages, it will feel like Christmas!

I am melting one of the Better Homes tarts I got yesterday-Hawaiian pineapple cilantro. Man its strong!

One cube is taking over! [smilie=th_a136]

Good afternoon everyone and thanks again for all the well wishes on our 36th anniversary. We celebrated today by going to a special breakfast buffet place we like and then just hanging out together at the mall. It is a lovely day here and so it was nice to be out and about.

I hope all of you who have been ill or who have kids that are ill are doing better today. Sickness is such an unhappy thing to deal with.

Since I just got home awhile ago I have on the remnants of a small YC tumbler of Strawberry Buttercream which will no doubt be done before bed time and a jar of Frosty Air under the lamp. I am also trying out Lavender Vanilla in a votive in the bath. I always think I should try this one but never have so decided today was the day. Have a nice night.

91.gif Hi there gang!

It's been a crazy day...little one is still sick, although no fever since this morning which is good. Still can't keep anything down though. Poor little guy feels hungry too. Older one is coughing now too. They got another snow day from school today, but I have the feeling both will be home sick tomorrow.

17916.gif for the kind words. You are all so sweet. Seeing your kids sick is the WORST....they just look so helpless.

DH did make it to Cincinnati safely...thank the Lord.

LLVV, yes we are big believers in Vicks, especially since the kids don't like the taste of cough medicine...really helps with stuffy noses and coughs. I remember as a kid my mom always put Vicks on my chest!

Busy girl, we got at least 10 inches of snow....sendin' some to ya right now! 6751.gif

Okay, I haven't melted a THING today since DS was having tummy issues. I know when my tummy is upset, the tarts just don't help at all!

My order from the sale at Can-Do arrived today. It is sitting on the kitchen counter unopened. Maybe after the kids get settled in for the night, I will open and have a little sniff-a-thon.

Hope you all have a nice evening! cute155.gif