The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Hey All! Happy Sunday...[smilie=th_c2e41937]

Cyn~ I hope you start feeling better soon! It's NO FUN when the sniffer is out of order! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I'm glad your internet is up and running again.

Lots of interesting scents going today...Apple Noel sounds great....so does Sweet Grass & Cedar...

Melting:

Double Scoop from Fragrant Memories

Sweet Berry Zucchini Bread from Carol...it's [smilie=th_happy096]

Cyn - sorry to hear your sniffer and computer aren't cooperating. [smilie=th_pullhair] Sounds like you need a nice hot bubble bath and let Calgon take U away. [smilie=th_51991986] I hope you're feeling better quickly!

I'm melting CFTKR's Apple Jack & Peel. A sure bet winner! [smilie=th_00000020]

Good Evening everyone-

Melting Pumpkin Carrot Struesel-LSC

Sweet Vanilla-CFTKR

Desire-Bay Laurels(put this one on last night-and it is true to its word for over 20 hours of scenting!)

Also burning-

Battle of the Sexes-Haley's

Three layer thing from walmart-linen breeze or something

Have a great Sunday night.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week-end. This afternoon DH and I walked over to Home Depot to buy some annuals. When we got home we planted them in containers. Then I put out a new spring garden flag and hung a spring wreath on the front door. It looks so fresh and colorful out there now! I'm melting Shades of Green from Scentsy. This is a nice, fresh scent and I can smell hints of sweet grass in it.

Thanks for the book tip, Maurie, I am going to go to our library website and check on it!

Glad all is better Cyn, I guess it is better to get icky stuff over all at once.

Tonight I am melting Secret Agent from Starring Fragrances They have a zillion fun scent blends under the clamshell category.

Hi all. Tonight I'm doing a third tealight (which I rarely ever do) for LOL's Deep Fried Vanilla Apples. It had a little life in it, and I just can't get enough of it. Also melting Kim's Hansel & Gretel's House, and burning YC jars of Blueberry Scone and Almond Cookie.

Good Morning, everyone--hope this will be a good and healthy week for all of us.

Today is our 36th wedding anniversary--can't believe that much time has passed. Life certainly does seem to fly by.

:hearts_tr:

Starting the day out with Yankee Sweet Strawberry in a two wick candle--it has been on for 5 minutes and the whole house already smells wonderful.

Have a great day, candle friends.

Good Morning, everyone--hope this will be a good and healthy week for all of us.

Today is our 36th wedding anniversary--can't believe that much time has passed. Life certainly does seem to fly by.

:hearts_tr:

Starting the day out with Yankee Sweet Strawberry in a two wick candle--it has been on for 5 minutes and the whole house already smells wonderful.

Have a great day, candle friends.

[smilie=th_slider_congratulation on your Anniversary! Time does fly, doesn't it?!

How's the Sweet Strawberry? Is it a realistic strawberry?

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary today Trep. Haven't started anything new yet today-but am anxiously awaiting the USPS guy- :onitswaysmiley: :upssmiley1:

Happy Anniversary Trep! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] DH and I will be celebrating our 36th on March 18.

At work so no burning this morning, just my Can-Do stone on my desk. Still smelling strong after being gone all weekend! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Lynn

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary today Trep. Haven't started anything new yet today-but am anxiously awaiting the USPS guy- :onitswaysmiley: :upssmiley1:

I think there's no post office mail today

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

the horror!

[smilie=th_hema1] Happy Anniversary Trep..Wow 36 years!!!

This morning I am melting LSC-Cinn. Blaklava. This one smells so yummy.

Rain is in the forecast today with a chance of some more snow tomorrow. It has been nice to see the ground for a few days. I hope everyone has a happy Monday.

Good Morning WaxHeads!

I have Mediterranean Fig from CFTKR (half of a jumbo tart) going - very nice!

I just put Beach Front from Nene's in my bedroom.

Been mixing melts hoping they'll revive each other, I hate to let one go when I can still smell it a little.

I added Magnolia & Orange Blossom from BRH to Mango Peach Salsa from Haleys

and added

Fresh Fruit Slices from Tara's Candle Cottage to Indian Summer from Haleys.

LOL

Happy Melting!

Happy Monday [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Its a holiday but our school is giving us Friday off instead...hummmm, I don't get it but I will take it..hehe!!

Today I melting Can Do's Blackberry Croissant and its flippin good..haha!! Its so incredibly yummy I could just stay home and not go into work, but I won't [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Happy Anniversary Trep...what a blessing you have there, I am so happy for you and glad you are celebrating today!!

Maureen, you know I would never hold out on you..that was a scent I bought back in December and I bet if you look thru your STASH you will find that one lurkin around, so sad [smilie=th_bighug-1] Glad you grew to enjoy the PINK loopy one...LSC has incredible melties!! Enjoy your WEEK off BF, you lucky duck!!

Off to enjoy a beautifully warm day, windows are up and short-sleeves are on!! Have a blessed day [smilie=th_balloons]

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone. Lynn--guess we got married the same year and it was a good one since we are still together--right?

Laurie--I find the Yankee Sweet Strawberry to be one of the best ones out there. It smells just like a bowl of strawberries with sugar on them--I love it. The only other strawberry scent I have really liked is Village Fresh Strawberry--that one smells more like strawberries as you pick them--no sweetness just that smell of the strawberry patch. Hope this helps. Nancy

Laurie--I find the Yankee Sweet Strawberry to be one of the best ones out there. It smells just like a bowl of strawberries with sugar on them--I love it. The only other strawberry scent I have really liked is Village Fresh Strawberry--that one smells more like strawberries as you pick them--no sweetness just that smell of the strawberry patch. Hope this helps. Nancy

Sure does, thanks! I'm looking for a good, authentic strawberry scent that doesn't smell like *candy* (not that I've got anything against candy - lol)

The Village sounds perfect!

[smilie=th_teks0311]

[smilie=The_Hi] Hey All!

Debra~ What do you think of Starring Fragrances? The unique scent blends remind me a little of HOT or Cocoa Pink...are they good throwers? I think I feel an order coming on...

Trep~ [smilie=th_happy096] Congratulations on 36 years!!!!

Busymom~ I am so glad you rave about the Blackberry Croissants..I have that in my order and I can't wait to get it!!!

Melting:

Eclipse from Pink Flower Scents

Harvest End from CFTKR

Berry Verbena still going in the BR...WOW!

Recent melts:

Can-Do tomato leaf

Hey, how did you like the Tomato Leaf?

I have Raspberry Tomato Leaf from Can-do, it's probably the same thing.

I thought I was the only one who likes the smell of tomato leaves!

I haven't melted mine yet.

I think there's no post office mail today

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

the horror!

Yep there isn't, but tomorrow I am going to mob him!!!

Banana Blast-MTT

Burning candles too, while we work on the painting and all that...

I'm trying to clear out my old stash of Aroma Soy by Grazia, I have had them quite some time now. So I just put

Calypso MangoRita

and

Sweet Pea Vine

in my bathrooms.

The wax has gone a little *yellow* but it still smells okay, just doesn't last too long.

HAVE A GREAT AFTERNOON EVERYONE

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Trep................that's some long time girl! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Earlier I was melting CFTKR Creme Brulee, which was very nice and Lei Flowers from CBV.

Speaking of CBV, I finally got my Feb 2nd order in. One is a gift for someone special and my candle is named Alice Cullen and is a mix of Fizzy Pop & Raspberry Violets. I think I am gonna love it. Its strong and fruity and smells like dang gone SODA........amazing!

Have a great day everyone. Hope to catch up again later.