The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Lynn- I have added your DIL and your family to my prayer list...It has been such a hard year on so many people. I hope they find a donor very soon!

Maurie~ Enjoy your time off...I wish I was going on vacation!

Debra~ Snow? Wow...I would love some more now that almost all of the old yucky stuff is gone!

Melting:

Pumpkin Spice Latte from CFTKR

Pumpkin Carrot Struesel

goodafternoon.gif

Just fired up Litsea & Basil by LSC

Just what is Litsea anyway? Anyone know?

I'm such a nerd, I looked it up

Cause I had no clue

Litsea is a genus of evergreen or deciduous trees or shrubs belonging to the Laurel family

who knew?

[smilie=th_tease-1]

Lynn-- I will certainly keep your family in my prayers--what a trying time for all of you. It sounds like you are doing your best to keep Leah's spirits up.

Maurie--try and remember that "TODAY IS THE TOMORROW YOU WORRIED ABOUT YESTERDAY AND ALL IS WELL". My late mother cross stitched a sampler of this and hung it on her wall and Dad still has it there. Every time I am at his house I read it and try to make it a reminder to me that worry is useless and usually unnecessary to boot. Now, if I would just do it all the time, life would be easier. I do worry way less than I used to and hope to do better this year than last.

For this evening it is Yankee Lilac Blossoms and Drift Away. Have a great night, all.

Thank you Trep, that is an amazing quote and one that I am going to have to post somewhere to be reminded of daily. Though I do have a dear BF who works hard at reminding me to stay positive. Considering everything that has passed my way lately, I think I am doing a fairly decent job. Sometimes I slip up though and have reel myself back in.

Lynn, prayers going out to your DIL. I am so very sorry for what your grandchild must be going through. God Bless that family.

Today I am now melting the ever popular............Can-do-candles Mimi's House. I freaking LOVE this scent. Just so homey and cabin like. Earlier I had Lavender Body Wrap from LSC,but OMG that one was way too strong for me. Will give 1/2 of that one to my son's GF's mom. Yikes now I know why Cindy favor's the LSC, they are right up her alley and NOSE....hehe.

Hope everyone is having a good day/evening. I got everything I wanted done today and am now relaxing and sniffing my goodies. Found a good size bag of Nene's to start on in the next few days. They are from over a year ago and still smell very strong. I wish Millicent would offer more sale incentives. I do enjoy her products.

Catch you guys later. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Lynn, prayers and hugs to you and your family. [smilie=group_hug]

Trix - I have been eyeing that Orchid Vanilla candle - is it mainly floral, or do you get any vanilla scent?

I am melting Maui Mist, Lime Cooler, and Hawaiian Sandalwood from Almost Country (I think she in on vacation right now.)

First of all I want to thank you all for all of the thoughts and prayers! They mean so much to us! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Just got home from shopping and lit Sugar and Spice Cake Batter Ice Cream again. Love this!

Stopped at BB&B to check out the YC sale, but just couldn't justify buying anything. I still am expecting orders from LSC, Can-Do, County Line and Back Roads.

Hugs,

Lynn

Lynn - your DIL will continue in my prayers for healing and [smilie=th_blij81]!

Trep - thanks for sharing that quote - luv it! [smilie=th_bomb]

This afternoon I changed to FP's Pumpkin Cookies, which is [smilie=th_cc15] and it's still going strong, so will leave it.

Ending this evening with CBV's Night Blooming Jasmine candle in the bedroom and Nene's Flannel Jammies melting in the computer room. Earlier I had CBV's Butterfly Kisses burning in the bathroom. I absolutely LOVE that scent from CBV.

Have a great night everyone!

Good Sunday morning to you all. I am starting my day out with Yankee Autumn Fruit and Drift Away. Will be cooking a roast later so that will overtake all the scents, but in a good way. Ha! It is to be 71 here today before we crash back into winter so I am planning to get outside and enjoy it.

This morning is Nene's Blueberry Lemon Loaf................yikes I almost forgot how much I LOVE this one!

Perfect balance, which is good because I tend to not love blueberry scents straight up.

Nothing major on the agenda for today. Just a bit of laundry maybe and reading a new book. Anyone read Sarah's Key? I have heard wonderful things about it.

Have a wonderful day everyone. [smilie=th_200911025310]

I'm melting Country Chunkie's Vanilla Pound Cake (ahhh...mazing! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ), and burning Cheryl's Vanilla Pods candle and HOS' Vanilla Almond votive. It smells like vanilla heaven in here. [smilie=cloud_9]

Do y'all notice the board statistics at the bottom of the home page? It sez the record for # of people (31) on the board was on Feb 9th at 6:58am. AM???!!! :huh: Either that's wonky....or there's lottsa early birds on here. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

[smilie=th_hello] Good morning! This morning I am melting Scentsy Welcome Home in the LR and Can-Do Spiced Peaches in the kitchen.

HAVE TO get this house cleaned up today! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Talk to you later!

Lynn

Just switched scents! Now it's Can-Do Blueberry Pie in the kitchen and Scentsy Cranberry Muffin in LR. Have Sirius radio on 60's music and ready to start cleaning!!! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Have a great day!

Lynn

Lynn: Your DIL and family are in my thoughts and healing prayers. [smilie=group_hug] This morning I am melting LSC-Sweet Grass and Cedar. This scent would not have been one I would immediately grab and melt, but it has really surprised me and it's a very good scent. It will be a reorder..

It's finally raining here. We had 2 beautiful, sunny days, so I am ready for Spring. Have a nice Sunday everyone.

Lynn: Your DIL and family are in my thoughts and healing prayers. [smilie=group_hug] This morning I am melting LSC-Sweet Grass and Cedar. This scent would not have been one I would immediately grab and melt, but it has really surprised me and it's a very good scent. It will be a reorder..

It's finally raining here. We had 2 beautiful, sunny days, so I am ready for Spring. Have a nice Sunday everyone.

Thank you Katz and everyone else for your thoughts and prayers for Leslea, Chris and Leah! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

We are taking it one day at a time and praying that a bone marrow donor is found soon!

You guys are the best!

Lynn

Good morning, all. Missing a few days on here is like missing a lifetime. Lots going on!

My internet connection had been wonky. It turned out I needed a new modem. So far things seem to be working just fine, but I had to go through all the setup process again. For a non-techie person, that was a bit taxing. To top that off, I have been under the weather and unable to smell a thing. So no melties going on. Just a few candles that really didn't have a throw anyway, like Banana Nut Bread from Santa's Candles. I really miss the smell goods.

I haven't had time to catch up on everything but wanted to mention:

Christy - my belated but sincere condolences for your loss. I hope all is well with your family.

Lynn - I will keep your DIL in my thoughts and prayers. And I'm sure Leah loves those care packages that you send. I imagine they are very comforting.

Maurie - I am sorry to hear about the loss of your position but glad to hear that you will still have a job. I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason, so I can't wait to hear how this all turns out for you.

Debra - LOL @ "scent swapper."

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Thanks Cyn, that is so sweet of you to comment and give me hope. I think its all happening for a reason as well. I just wish I could know why SOON.......lol.

Have added LSC Pink Fruit Lupes to my daily melt. I like it. A little surprised that its not stronger...IDK. I have it in a silicone cup on my warmer. Does the silicone cup affect scent, does anyone know?

Just relaxing still. Had a nice visit with my mom and now I will just read.

Just changed out some melters and put

Tropical Fruit Slices by Tara's Candle Cottage in my living room

and

Magnolia & Orange Blossom Type from a Backroad Hobbies in my bedroom

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

:thwetkissf:

Happy Sunday.... [smilie=th_autumboy]

Today I am enjoying Carols awesome Apple Noel...wow this one is a kicker, love the way it throws alot..Carol is a top notch vendor for sure!!

Mau, go back to what I have told ya...one day at a time my friend!! In due time you will see what its all about, just TRUST!! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

I use the silicone thingys too, you gave it to me "wink" and I don't find that they smell any different in them...I love them and they work wonderfully!!

Its been a very productive Sunday so far, think I will NOW unwind and do nothing!!!

Yea Cindy, the scent is very strong and nice now. I think it just had to get going. Its very fruity and loopy and pink......lol.

Trying to take "one day at a time". Its been awhile now though. Ya know?

Still enjoying Nene's Blueberry Lemon Loaf and the LSC fruity loopy one.

Um, I don't recall my BF sending ME an Apple Noel from CFTKR. Hmmm.....guess she's holding out on me huh? Yup, she is.

OK, off to read some more. Started Sarah's Key and I can tell already I will love it. If a book does not capture me within the first chapter I'm done. This one got me on first page.