The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Hi friends! [smilie=th_wave]

Here's hoping things are going well in your corner of the world! I'll be MIA for several days. Thought I'd mention it in case ya miss me. (You know you will. [smilie=yes] ) I'm flying to San Francisco later today to visit my DD and will be back Wednesday. Hopefully it won't be raining the entire time. We want to hike!

Can-Do's Mandarin Cranberry is motivating me to get packing! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Be safe and well, and have fun!

Gail

Hi friends! [smilie=th_wave]

Here's hoping things are going well in your corner of the world! I'll be MIA for several days. Thought I'd mention it in case ya miss me. (You know you will. [smilie=yes] ) I'm flying to San Francisco later today to visit my DD and will be back Wednesday. Hopefully it won't be raining the entire time. We want to hike!

Can-Do's Mandarin Cranberry is motivating me to get packing! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Be safe and well, and have fun!

Gail

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Gail, your trip sounds wonderful!! Praying for beautiful weather for you!

At work so not burning or melting today. Tonight it will be Scentsy Fried Ice Cream, AMS Granny's Pie Crust and Morenci Blueberry Cheesecake.

Have a great day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Lynn

Good morning!

CFTKR Tart:

French Vanilla Pound Cake - delicious! I need another bag of this one.

Candles:

Peppermint Cocoa - YC

Autumn Wreath votive - YC

I'll be MIA for several days. Thought I'd mention it in case ya miss me. (You know you will. [smilie=yes] ) I'm flying to San Francisco later today to visit my DD and will be back Wednesday. Hopefully it won't be raining the entire time. We want to hike!

Gail

Safe trip, my friend!

Don't they have internet in the city by the bay?

(bring your laptop)

[smilie=th_wave]

Hi everyone! 72901.gif

It's downright spring-like here today. It's windy too, but I'll take it. windy.gif So I'm melting Sea Island Cotton from Nene's upstairs and downstairs it's Tulips from Yankee Candle.

I have been cleaning like a mad woman all day - something about the warmer temps and sunshine makes me want everything clean and fresh. joy.gif

I got a box from Carol today and everything smells heavenly. She included a sample of Banana Berry that is TDF. Also some Pink Sugared Green Apple which sounds like something I would not like, but cold sniff is FAB! Picked up a bag of the Amish Spice Loaf which is my new favorite spicy scent. Got a few strawberry scents and corn muffins and a few others....like I said it's all wicked good! Carol never disappoints!

LLVV, French Vanilla Pound Cake sounds awesome! I like French Vanilla even though I'm not a huge fan of vanilla scents in general.

Hope you all are having a great day!

CFTKR Tart:

French Vanilla Pound Cake - delicious! I need another bag of this one.

LLVV - good to hear that! It's on my list and I was waiting to hear comments about it. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Maurie - so sad about your job. :( I'm glad to hear you'll still be there, tho.

Puppy - have tons of fun visiting your DD! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting CFTKR's Almond Biscotti. Don't think she makes this anymore, but, if U like almond (I do! [smilie=yes] ), it's delish.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Gail~ Have a [smilie=th_fabulous1] time with your DD and hope you get to go hiking! We'll miss ya for sure!!!

Tried Midnight Ambers from CFTKR tonight...not my thing, I guess. It's going in the "give away" box. Now it's Blueberry Ala Mode from WnS and Blueberry Muffin from LSC. Blueberry scents always make me calm....not sure why?

Berry Verbena is still rockin'... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a nice eve.

Have fun on your trip Gail-we will definitely miss you!

Sorrry guys, just saw the bathroom stuff-

Maggie-We got smart this time around on the caulk and found some stuff that's supposed to be shower ready in an hour-so far so good!!!

Katz-we decided to go with flexitec for the floor. It looks great and will adapt to the heat,moisture,etc. in there.

We had great bones in the bath-just needed some updates and we couldn't pass up the pricing that we found!

Wild Watermelon from Tara's was short lived.

:mellow:

Replaced with Blue Lagoon from CFTKR

(I broke off the little bunny's head and put it in the melter, oh the shame!)

:(

It smells wonderful, a bit floral-ish.

:)

I hope you all have a very

good_evening.jpg

Gail, I hope you get to do lots of hiking!

Seems odd that some of you are in the 70's now after all that snow. We are just starting to get our snow. Not a lot, just enough to make you want to avoid drving in the hills.

Tonight I am melting Scntsy Calypso

About mid morning I added Yankee Easter Egg Hunt to my Drift Away and Spring Days candles and all three have been going strong ever since. Very nice for this lovely pre-Spring day. Have a great night, all.

Hey Nancy...what does that Spring Days candle smell like? Is it available in the full line at the YC store?

Tonight's melts are LOL's Deep Fried Vanilla Apples (seriously wonderful!) and Kim's Country Apple (nice, non-spicy red apple scent). Also burning YC jars in Macintosh and Apple Pie. Apple heaven in here!

Jason--the Spring Days scent is available in the large jars, tealights, votives and tarts. They have it listed as fresh but it is a definite floral--Daffodils is my guess--it is pretty strong and kind of a different floral but I do like it. Mine burned all day yesterday and had a great melt pool--I like it for a change of pace.

This morning it is Yankee Blue Hydrangea in a two wick candle. I haven't burned this scent in awhile--very strong but I like it.

Have a great Saturday.

Recent melts:

LSC - Honey Vanilla Love Dust, Maple Cinnamon Bread Pudding

CCCC - Pomegranate Champagne

Ashley's - Tuscan Melon & Apricot, Dragon's Blood

BH&G - Oatmeal Cookie

Currently melting:

CFTKR - Sinfully Hot, Clove

LSC - Chocolate Mint Latte

Good Morning [smilie=th_316785e4]

Its a beautiful warm day here in the mtns of NC...and loads to do today!! I am enjoying Front Porch Pink Lavender...wow its good!!

Gail, hope your trip is a safe one and lots of fun too!! Enjoy your girl!!

Dabba, have a blast in Charleston, I love that place!! Hope its a warm day for you there!!

Maureen, I am thinking of you today, enjoy your Saturday girl...heck you better be smilin you have the next 8 days off, lucky thing [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hope everyone enjoys their day today [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good Morning!

Gail- Enjoy your visit with your daughter. Have fun!!

No melting for me today. I am in PA to attend DD's sorority brunch. My 2 DD's and I are then going shopping. Should be fun.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Gail: Wishing you a nice, relaxing trip with your DD. Cat: I will do some research on the Flextec flooring today. Thank you...

This morning I am cleaning, and melting Busy Bee-Cream Soda. It is a lovely, sunny day but I think rain is heading our way. Have a great weekend. y'all

Good morning! [smilie=th_wave] The only thing I have going here today is Sugar and Spice Cake Batter Ice Cream candle. So yummy!!

DH and I are going shopping to buy spring/summer clothes for my grandaughter Leah. Her mom (my DIL) is in isolation in the hospital awaiting a bone marrow transplant. No suitable donor found yet. PLEASE keep her in your thoughts and prayers! I have been sending Leah care packages to perk her up since she can't see her mama for awhile. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Lynn

This morning I am burning GC Orchid Vanilla. This candle has grown on me, I love it. In the bedroom is GC Lemon Ice, yuuuuummmm

Lynn, I will certainly keep your dear daughter in law close in my prayers!! I am so sorry she is going thru all this and Leah too!! Bless them!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]