The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Oh yea...I'm gonna be an Aunt again, my baby sister is due Sept. 1, she also has my little Bubba baby, that will be turing 4 in March. I'm secretly hoping she has a little girl!!!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Congrats Sillysmom!!! What could be better than a new baby in the family?!?

Ahhh...it's 71 degrees today and beautiful blue skies! I definitely have spring fever and hate for the cold weather to return! At school I have been burning a strawberry rhubarb candle from Soyphisticated Candles.

Melting Fresh Picked Strawberries from CFTKR...I've been on a strawberry kick lately and went hunting through my stash and pulled out every strawberry tart I have.

I bought a Lavender Vanilla candle from Meijer today. They are now carrying YC....the jars are a bit different, but I sniffed a bunch and they smell wonderful. There were 3 scents that were on sale...Lavender Vanilla, Apple Berry Spice and another one, I think it was Vanilla Berries or something. I also bought a votive in Apples & Pears that smelled really nice. Just an FYI in case anyone has a Meijer near them. These might be the same ones they have at Target.

Have a great afternoon... lovecoffee.gif

Just got back from Yankee--I got the new Spring Days candle and I have it under the lamp. It is already smelling great in here. It is some kind of floral--daffodils someone said--I don't really care as long as it smells good. I wanted to try it right away so while I still have a B1G1 coupon I can get another one Saturday when I go. If I still like it as the night goes on I will definitely get another one. I was hoping to like Beach Plum that is out as a treasure but the more I sniffed it the more I wasn't sure. It seems to have some undertone I don't care for so I passed on that one and got another Pink Sands instead--love that one. I also passed on the cute duck accessories--I love them but I already have plenty of spring things so for once I used restraint. Ha!! Well, it is 73 and sunny here today and I am loving it. All the snow is gone--25 inches gone in a week--now THAT'S what I like.

Have a great night everyone.

Wow trep-Lucky you! I wish our snow would melt too. We have made a lot of progress though. Its 64 degrees here today.

Tonight I am melting Kim's Pink Sugar Cookies in 3 melters. Unfortunately not much of a throw from these. Might change them out in a bit.

I am burning YC Vanilla Cupcake and YC Candy Hearts.

I am melting Can-Do Aunt Betty's Blackberry Pie in kitchen and AMS Granny's Pie Crust in LR....smells so good!!!

Took some Exedrin Migraine and am feeling some better! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Lynn

Hey all,

Melting something Pineapple and Brown Sugar from CFTKR and of course its amazing.

Not in the greatest mood. Just found out that MY position in the school district is being cut. Now granted I do have about 16 girls under me on the seniority list and I will still have a job, just NOT the one I am doing now. I do enjoy it , but will survive knowing I have something at least. I also have no problem bumping someone right out of the way, which I have never been a fan of, but there are girls there much less than me and would stab me in a heart beat.

OK, off to eat Taco Bell and get ready for American Idol. Night guys!

Hey all,

Melting something Pineapple and Brown Sugar from CFTKR and of course its amazing.

Not in the greatest mood. Just found out that MY position in the school district is being cut. Now granted I do have about 16 girls under me on the seniority list and I will still have a job, just NOT the one I am doing now. I do enjoy it , but will survive knowing I have something at least. I also have no problem bumping someone right out of the way, which I have never been a fan of, but there are girls there much less than me and would stab me in a heart beat.

OK, off to eat Taco Bell and get ready for American Idol. Night guys!

Sorry to hear that you will be losing your position, but am thankful that you have some seniority! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] What do you do at the school? Things are not looking good for school districts everywhere! I work in the nurse's clinic at an intermediate school as an aide. We have a nurse over the district but aides are in each of the clinics and she is there if we need her.

Your tart sounds good!!

Lynn

No changes in tarts, but am burning a couple of candles this evening-some stuff I picked up at BB&B-smells like YC sun and sand...can't remember who it is though. Also have a clean linen type thingy burning. Yep-I am really helpful! I know! Off to scrape more caulk in the tub-we found some killer deals on new bathroom stuff-vanity/sink/faucet-etc. So I am working on recaulking the tub,painting and all that tonight. The new flooring will be in next week, so we will hopefully have everything else done before that. That way, we can slap the floor down, put in the new vanity-and voila! Easy peasy-right?

To end the evening...

Vanilla Coconut from LOL...an oldie

Berry Verbena... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr WOW...this was a freebie from Carol and I LOVE IT!!!! I have it in the bedroom and it smells so beautiful!!! Gotta be a reorder!

Have a great sleep! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Berry Verbena... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr WOW...this was a freebie from Carol and I LOVE IT!!!! I have it in the bedroom and it smells so beautiful!!! Gotta be a reorder!

Woo Hoo! I got one too. I haven't melted mine yet, but I've been swooning over it ever since the car-line sniffing caper!

Can't wait!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts for today:

Sweet Zucchini Bread

French Vanilla Pound Cake

Candles:

YC - Peppermint Cocoa

Wowie Cat, you are one handywoman!

Laurie, once again, back aways you asked about Kim's...I just got my second order from her. Most of mine have been very strong (and very reasonably priced, too!) I got one called Dirty Dancing that is a woodsy scented one that I could smell at the mailbox! Fresh coffee was also a good one.

Tonight is Scentsy Plumeria.

Insomnia melt: Haley's banana nut bread

Recent melts:

Mookie Doodle almond birthday cake

Pinkflowerscents Mayan gold

Mookie Doodle orange juice cake

Can-Do lemon wedges

YC buttercream

YC Christmas cookie

Mookie Doodle Be Delicious

Mookie Doodle apple brown betty

Wowie Cat, you are one handywoman!

Laurie, once again, back aways you asked about Kim's...I just got my second order from her. Most of mine have been very strong (and very reasonably priced, too!) I got one called Dirty Dancing that is a woodsy scented one that I could smell at the mailbox! Fresh coffee was also a good one.

Tonight is Scentsy Plumeria.

Thanks for that info, Debra! I like the idea of being able to have a really small fix, and since the shipping is included, you can easily place a very small order without answering to the mail (postage) demon!

[smilie=th_cc15]

Melting Afternoon Delight from Haley's this morning!

Cat~ We just redid out bathroom last year...what a job! I was the "Magic Caulker" as well...about 5 minutes after I finished, my DD walked in and turned on the water in the shower!!! Needless to say, I had to redo the whole thing again... [smilie=th_sSig_what] Good luck with your renovations! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

morning-purple.gif

Reruns:

Sun and Sand from Tara's

Wisteria from Haley's has been moved to the hallway cause it still had a little life left.

What can I say, I have a hard time letting go . . . .

:rolleyes:

Denim from CFTKR started up in my bedroom

and I found a very old

Lilac from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts and put it in my bathroom.

Have a Scentsational day everyone!

Becky, I ordered Grandma's T's this time. I'm anxious to see what it's about. Cat: What type of flooring are you putting in? We keep going back and forth on our kitchen/DR and half bath. I want it all the same but ceramic tile or wood stuff? We have original hardwood flooring that backs up to the DR so I''m not sure how the wood would match. I need to watch more DIY network this weekend. This has just been one of THOSE weeks. I've been taking DS to school back and forth trips. His ride is in the shop. It's the master cylinder or something. So, I am behind in doing things I needed to do. This morning I am melting Bellas Hippy Woodstock and getting ready to head out and run some errand.s It is beautiful here now, but the temps are suppose to fall and rain tomorrow. Have a great Friday everyone.