The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Spring is right around the corner and you don't want to be sick for that.

This afternoon it is Yankee Pink Sands and Drift Away and Mainstays Honeydew Melon. I was so thrilled to see this honeydew at Wal Mart as they had it a few years ago and I just loved it and today it was back. I got the large jar and it is already putting out a nice aroma. I use my flat Yankee Illuma lids on these large Mainstays candles and they work really well.

Night Blooming Jasmine candle from CBV only.

Got the White Sands Scentsy brick in today and I think I am gonna LOVE it. Definitely smell the coconut milk and some light floral. Very pretty and relaxing. Relaxing is what I am doing right now. I went to sleep fairly early last night but woke up around 2am and then was just up worrying about the kids and the entire world. I am beat now.

Will watch American Idol and the doze off, unless I doze now for a bit.

Have a good evening everyone.

Melting Hot Chocolate from Kringle Candle. Its delicious, light chocolate with cream! Wonderful!! Plus its melting great in my Scentsy warmer!

Debbie

Busymom - sorry to hear you caught the ick. Hope you're feeling lots better!

The forum was giving me fits last evening [smilie=th_gif] , anyone else have trouble? I finally gave up and watched the Westminster Dog show. Amazing doggies! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Anyhooooo....yesterday's melt was CFTKR's Sweet Apple Corn Muffins. Delish! And today I have on Carol's Cranberry Zucchini Bread. Strong and yummy!

Busymom - sorry to hear you caught the ick. Hope you're feeling lots better!

The forum was giving me fits last evening [smilie=th_gif] , anyone else have trouble? I finally gave up and watched the Westminster Dog show. Amazing doggies! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Anyhooooo....yesterday's melt was CFTKR's Sweet Apple Corn Muffins. Delish! And today I have on Carol's Cranberry Zucchini Bread. Strong and yummy!

Ya, it was totally down, they posted something on FB about the grid going offline, it was messed up for sure

Maureen----I am agreeing with you about Scentsy White Sands. I think it is my favorite Scentsy scent so far. Love to melt it in my bedroom at night! Nothing like sweet smelling dreams! [smilie=thzzz003]

Tonight I am melting Can-Do Aunt Betty's Blackberry Pie in kitchen and Morenci Blueberry Cheesecake in LR. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Lynn

Sweet~ Yep...it kicked me off and wouldn't let me back on last night either.. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Still got the Americana going from Haley's...this one is STRONG! I had 3 going in different rooms and I had to turn off 2!

Have a great night and Feel Better Busymom!!!

Laurie, back a bit you asked about Pine Point - I have had good luck with the tarts I purchased from them!

Tonight I am melting Chocolate Cherries from Smell my Tarts. I usually so not like chocolate scents but tonight I was just in the mood to try it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I have not seen the YC Easter candles. Hopefully I can go take a peek this weekend. I need to scout out coupons!

ETA: The Chocolate Cherries had a good throw, but lasted about 2 hours. (Which is OK if you are a scent swapper!)

Hi candle friends,

Thanks so much for all your kind comments about my grandpa. It was so nice to log on and see all the supportive messages from you all!

I am currently out of town (= no wax) through Tuesday, but the scents I had going before I left were CFTKR Plumeria and Nene's Frosted Sugar Cookie.

Have a good weekend everyone, and those who are sick, get better soon!

Laurie, back a bit you asked about Pine Point - I have had good luck with the tarts I purchased from them!

Thanks for the 411! I think they have some interesting sounding scents, and I've been looking them over to add to my "to try" list.

Another one I'm wondering about is Kims' Tart Candles, anyone use them?

This morning I'm rerunning Wisteria from Haley's.

The rest to be determined when I get moving around here.

[smilie=th_blij51] coffee time! Enjoy your morning, everyone.

Good Morning friends [smilie=th_autumboy]

Thank you each one so much for the well wishes, you are too kind!! I am back to school today, feeling better and my energy level is climbing, I think I will make it a full day today with a basketball game to boot..LOL!! Each day is FULL of excitement!!

Cmarie, its very encouraging when others think of us huh?? I hope you are feeling some special peace about your dear Grandpa's passing and I hope your trip will be a safe one!!

Sillys, how are you feeling today?? Hope you are getting back to a normal level!! Looks like NY might be in for more cold weather next week, hold on!

Maureen, hope you slept well last night ...hang in there you only have 2 days left and you will enjoy a WHOLE week off!!

Today I have Carols Pink Sugared Lavender Berries going strong, man this is an awesome scent...YUM YUM YUM!! The perfect blend!!

Have a great day everyone [smilie=group_hug]

G'mornin' everyone. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Laurie, what'd you think of Haley's Hawaiian Breeze? It's one of my favorites.

I hope everyone's doing well today. There sure are a lot of icky bugs floating around the good ol' USA.

I'm melting LS Amish Quilt. Love, love, love this one! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Gail

Laurie, what'd you think of Haley's Hawaiian Breeze? It's one of my favorites.

I

Gail

I likey!

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I don't think Haley's is soy, and it's probably coincidental, but it seems like awhile back I had a run of duds//semi-duds with Haley's melts and now that I've had them awhile, I'm having a run of great ones!

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Melting Carol's Sweet Vanilla Zucchini Bread @ work this morning....i see a reorder of this scent in the near future....LOVE IT :)

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

This morning it's been hard finding a good 'un...but I have finally settled on Pink Cake from Fragrant Memories and Blackberry Jam Cookie Creme Brulee from CFTKR. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I don't think Haley's is soy, and it's probably coincidental, but it seems like awhile back I had a run of duds//semi-duds with Haley's melts and now that I've had them awhile, I'm having a run of great ones!

Laurie, my first order from Haley's was a super dud...I think I got all palm tarts...thank goodness I tried again cause I have been loving the last 3 orders!!!

Really nice day today, I would say we're in the 50's. Cindy, I hope your wrong about that cold weather coming next week, but as long as the white stuff stays out your way, I'm okay with a little chilly weather!

Glad your feeling better. I actually think I'm all done now, thank goodness, it lasted about 2 weeks!

Maurie, enjoy your week off, I'm jealous!

Last nights melt melt was YC Cherry Blossom, great as usual.

Oh yea...I'm gonna be an Aunt again, my baby sister is due Sept. 1, she also has my little Bubba baby, that will be turing 4 in March. I'm secretly hoping she has a little girl!!!

Have a great day!