The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Wind chill is -14 but there is no wind..go figure..I received an order from a Etsy Vendor- HeartJCreations. I ordered a 4 oz soy candle in Herbal Garden. It is really throwing very well and scenting my living room beautifully. I also ordered a soap sampler and some laundry detergent. I just finished a load and the smell is wonderful. The scent I ordered was Hippie Smoke but Jodi has several scents to choose from and it doesn't take much-a small scoop to get the wonderful scent.

I have also been melting LSC-Fairy Garden. It's a really unusual, but I would not put it in the floral category. At first I thought it reminded me somewhat of EW-Peyote Visions but I think it is still different. Anyone have any thoughts?

Well stay warm y'all. Marie and Maggie feel better soon. I'm making a trip to my massage guy today. Heavenly..

G'mornin' all. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I'm melting Cinnamon Vanilla from LSC.

Gail

'Morning, Gail. [smilie=The_Hi] What do you think of the Cinnamon Vanilla? I've searched high and low for a good cinnamon vanilla, but they're always too heavy on the cinnamon.

I'm melting Carrot Cake from Scentsy. So yummy...

Good morning!

Maurie, I'm drooling after reading about your dinner. It sounds yummy!

CFTKR Tarts:

Brown Sugar Banana Nut

Marshmallow

Candles:

YC - Strawberry Buttercream

Maggie, I'm SO glad you can smell again! Isn't it sublime when that happens? [smilie=yes]

Katz, I have Fairy Garden but haven't melted it yet. The description sounds complex but quite fruity! Don't you adore the label on that one?

Anjoy, you're more than welcome re LSC. I'm happy you're happy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Mpfand, I'm pretty predictable in my praise for LSC and Cinnamon Vanilla is no exception. I got it in my first order last fall and raved to Pam about how divine it is. Did you know it's one of her own blends? I'm crazy in love with it!! Now, I'm a big fan of cinnamon, so it might be too spicy for you, IDK. That said, the cinnamon starts out being pretty robust but settles in nicely, IMO. Right now, after a few hours melting, it's such a perfect blend that I can't sniff enough! You'd think I've got post nasal drip. [smilie=th_5337c1ad] Hope that helps!

Man, after all the busy-ness life's thrown at me, I'm being SO lazy today!

Gail

[smilie=th_autumboy] Hi friends!!

Its cold and blustery here today and we got SNOW..yippee for a snow day, its been fun cooking breakfast with my girls this morning, house is a wreck but we have had some fun!!

Melting like crazy today, when I am home for the day I light up the candles and have all my melters going strong!! What a fun assortment of awesome scents going on in here!!

Grazia' Cosmopolitan (candle) a huge fav I am only melting little bits of at a time!! I adore this scent!!

LSC Twigs and Berries =) devine and super incredible...wow!!!

Haleys Pink Sugared Lemons (candle from my BF) HOLY COW this one is GOOOOOD!! [smilie=th_tease-1]

CBV What goes around comes around (candle) just exactly like the Karma soap..its yummy!!!

Have a good one everyone :smileysnowangel:

Thanks, Gail! I like cinnamon, but when it's a combo I expect to smell whatever else is supposed to be in it, too. LOL! I haven't tried LSC yet, but this just may put me over the edge!

Yay Maggie! Glad you can smell again. Such a bummer when you can't enjoy your smell goodies.

Maurie, I love The Shining, but only want to watch it or read it, not live it! [smilie=th_gekkebek]

Starting off today with Kim's Orange Caramel Crumble, which is really delicious. For the first tealight it had a fantastic throw, but it's mellowed out a lot for the second, but still nice. Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi everyone--all I have going today is a pineapple three wick from Mainstays. I am heading home in the morning--DH says I can't get up the drive but he will meet me at the bottom and get me up so we are good. It has been nearly 2 weeks since I've been able to really melt and burn like I want to so you know what I'll be doing the minute I get in the house. Ha!! Hope you all are having a good day and that those of you have been ill are feeling much better.

'Morning, Gail. [smilie=The_Hi] What do you think of the Cinnamon Vanilla? I've searched high and low for a good cinnamon vanilla, but they're always too heavy on the cinnamon.

I'm melting Carrot Cake from Scentsy. So yummy...

Good morning Gail!!!

I was wondering if a snickerdoodle scent would work in your search for the perfect cinnamon vanilla scent, or would it be too cookieish?

Lynn

I'm not melting anything yet due to a bad cold (sad to hear that I seem to be in good company here lately!) but I wanted to check in and live vicariously through all the rest of the action!

I think I'm going to light up one of my pure beeswax candles from Candlebee Farm while I'm resting up and watching tv this afternoon. One thing about a good candle is that it is relaxing and enjoyable to watch no matter how stuffy your nose might occasionally get. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

[smilie=th_giggle] Hey there, new candle loving friends! Having a snow day here and have been soooo lazy, but the first thing I did this morning was start up my tart warmers before I went back to sleep in the recliner with my furbaby Jetta. Melting County Line Apple Brown Betty in the LR and Good Stinks Caramel Pear in kitchen.

So glad I found this group! I already feel right at home! Happy Burning!

Lynn

Trep, fingers crossed that you'll be home safe and sound and happy tomorrow! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Mpfand, glad I could help. I was wondering if you could add half of a pure vanilla tart to the Cinnamon Vanilla one if you want more vanilla? Or maybe half of a Cinnamon Vanilla to a whole pure vanilla one? Whether it be LSC or whomever? Just a thought... [smilie=th_sml29]

Hey, hi Lynn! Great to see ya posting! Keep it up! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Thanks a bunch for your thoughts, but I've already found my perfect Cinnamon Vanilla (LSC). No, shoot, Snickerdoodle wouldn't work for me because my nose doesn't like bakery, but maybe it'd be a winner for Mpfand! BTW, is your furbaby a kitty or a pup?

Candlefan, hope your cold is a short one!

Gail

Hey, hi Lynn! Great to see ya posting! Keep it up! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Thanks a bunch for your thoughts, but I've already found my perfect Cinnamon Vanilla (LSC). No, shoot, Snickerdoodle wouldn't work for me because my nose doesn't like bakery, but maybe it'd be a winner for Mpfand! BTW, is your furbaby a kitty or a pup?

Candlefan, hope your cold is a short one!

Gail

Oops, Gail!! I meant for my reply to go to Mpfand! LOL!!

My furbaby is a rescued tuxedo kitty. She is 2 and is the love of my life!

Lynn

Gail, what a great idea to add a vanilla tart to cinnamon vanilla! Duh! Why haven't I ever thought of that? [smilie=th_scratch] Thanks for your help.

Mimilu, a snickerdoodle scent may just work! I love bakery scents, but, surprisingly, I've never tried a snickerdoodle tart. Sounds like I need to remedy that ASAP! Thanks again for your help, ladies. I love how everyone here comes together to help out a fellow wax junkie!

I woke up this morning to beautiful snowfall. It didn't stay around long, but it was really pretty!

Recent melts:

LS vanilla voodoo...very good

Haley's vanilla insanity...insanely good

LS saffron and spice

YC autumn leaves...an alltimne fave

Can-Do mandarin spice

Pinkflowerscents high maintenance

[smilie=th_sad2hz1] Well, I just tossed my Good Stinks Caramel Pear. It only lasted a couple of hrs., had very little throw and a kind of weird smell. :( Just replaced it with Better Homes and Gardens Peppermint from Walmart. Surprisingly good! I am still melting County Line Apple Brown Betty. Super good and strong!

Lynn

I am melting Scentsy Key Lime Tortilla tonight...time for this:

[smilie=th_200911025310]

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Key Lime Tortillas? Wow! That sounds interesting! Must be one of Scentsy's disc. scents. I placed my 1st order with them last week and didn't see that one. What does it smell like?

Lynn

Changing out County Line Apple Brown Betty in living room and now melting Soy Breeze Bergamot and Tarragon Leaves. Still have Better Homes and Gardens Peppermint in kitchen.

Happy Melting!!

Lynn

Added a freebie of Fruit Slices from Carol to the LR melter...smells lovely.

Candlefan~ Hope you start feeling better soon!

Trep~ Good luck tomorrow!

Mimilu~ What a cute kitty! :)

OK guys, I have to take back my love of CBV's Snowdrift Berries. OMG, I hated it. It smelled like an old hippy lady, soaked in patchouli and drunk on wine............bleh. Sorry CBV, you know I love ya! Its one of the only ones from CBV that I have NOT liked and I kinda feel guilty.

It got dumped and now the only thing I have going is Can-do's Kudzu which is basically a light grape type scent.

Dinner is done and I am off to watch American Idol again. I hope Steven Tyler behaves himself this season and doesn't wind up getting in trouble. He says the most wild stuff sometimes.

Have a great night friends.

Finished bathing a very dirty Shih Tzu and am melting Pink Sugar Buttercream-CFTKR and Pink Vanilla-LSC

Also burning-Winter Wonderland-YC

Have a great evening all.

Good evening everyone.

All day I've melted Full Moon - Sticks & Twigs (an old favorite)

For tonight I needed a bakery fix.

melt Spotted Hog - Vampire Vanilla Pound Cake

jar candle - Haley's - Sinfully Hot layer and the Vaniglia de Madigascar layer is beginning to melt.

Orchid Lake mini - Cinnamon Toffee

cupid-arrow.gif