The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Good Morning! Burning YC Raspberry Cream. I like it. The first time I burned this one I did not get any throw but this morning it's throwing like crazy. Go Figure!

Good Morning-

haven't started anything new yet, but it has been a rough night. DH called me at 2 a.m.-car broke down on his way home last night. We live in a rural area so it could be catastrophic to break down in this cold and not have a cell. At any rate, we got him home(knucklehead did not have a coat in his car) and thawed him out. Now we will be spending the day getting the car fixed...

I am thinking that I need to look and see if I have any scents that will bring us some good luck on the cost of fixing this! Lol!

Hope you all have a great day.

OMG Cat: I'm so glad you got him home. Why is it they never take essentials like gloves, coat, hat, etc? We have about 2" of ice here. DS is finally heading to class today. I worry about him making the drive. I am SO thankful that our power did not go out...Yesterday I melted LSC Avalanche. Today I am melting Carol's Winter Cabin. I hope things start to settle down for everyone this weekend. Trep: I hope you can venture home soon. Stay warm my friends and I just know that Spring is around the corner.

Good Morning! thcomputer.gif

I am melting Key Lime Pie from Crosscreek

debra, your kitty is funny! rotfl2.gif Thanks for sharing...how cute. I just love felines! smily_cat5.gif

Have a great day!

Started with Fresia from Haleys, didn't smell a thing.

[anyone else finding Haleys' to be hit or miss with strength of throw?]

So I moved it down the hall and just threw in

English Garden from Delightful Scents

I have no patience for wimpy wax today!

It's dark and dreary and I want SPRING!

Rerun of Juniper and Aloe from LSC in my room. This was a *bonus* tart and at first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but it has definately grown on me.

Sea Breeze from Haleys in my DS room (I put a little melty on while he's at school to counteract some of the boy-funk in there sometimes)

I have yet to hit the bathrooms - I'm doing a waxathon today since I plan to be home and get some things done. (like tart shopping? no. well maybe.) ;)

Good Morning!

Burning YCs Christmas Eve and Gingerbread - its actually a good combination! Trying to use up the last of the wax in the jars.

Debbie

Decided to put a BBW Sparkling Mojito candle on the warmer for today. It is cold but the sun is out bright and reports from down where we live are looking up. Hopefully DH can go tomorrow or Saturday and check out the house and then DS and the cat and I can go down. I so want to be home but you have to do what is safe. With 20" of snow where I live you have to give the highway dept time to clear it off.

Cat--so glad your husband is OK--I am sure that was a very scary middle of the night call.

Good morning! Everything outside is covered in ice...the roof, the driveway, etc. I'm just happy that I can actually get my SUV up and down the driveway so we aren't stuck inside.

Tarts:

Flapjacks

Candles:

Italian Christmas Biscotti (almost done!!!)

Good Morning!

I won't be melting till this afternoon. I have a lunch with friends today.

Overnight melt was CYS Abandoned Love.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I am learning something new all the time. First, I was a one melter woman. Now, thanks to this forum, I've grown up to a two melter woman. NOW, are you telling me you have a melter on all nigh long, over night? Oh this board is trouble, trouble, trouble. Now I have to think of overnight scents???? [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra, that's so cute about your kitty and the candy.

Wow, Cat! I'm glad your DH got home safe and sound!

Laurie, I didn't get any throw from Haley's palm wax tarts, but everything else has been virtually fabulous in the strength department. Sorry yours are hit and miss.

Michele, enjoy your lunch with friends!

I'm melting LSC Blackberry Tea. This is my first tea scented tart from Pam. It's mind blowingly fabulous! Man oh man, I'm glad I ordered several different tea tarts. It's gonna be fun! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Gail

I am learning something new all the time. First, I was a one melter woman. Now, thanks to this forum, I've grown up to a two melter woman. NOW, are you telling me you have a melter on all nigh long, over night? Oh this board is trouble, trouble, trouble. Now I have to think of overnight scents???? [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Aye, Matey, yer in it now!

01-abandon-hope-all-ye-who-enter-here-e1285714292550.jpg

rolling.gif

bf-mutsysmiley.gif Hi again!

Laurie, you post was hysterical! rotfl2.gif I've had some odd luck with Haley's too. You are not alone. I have a set of six chunky votives that are supposed to be scented in White Christmas, but instead smell like soap to me. scratchinhead.gif I do have a jar in coconut hibiscus that has a very nice cold sniff though. Waiting for springy weather to light that one. yes.gif

Ellie, I don't melt anything overnight...all melters and candles get a break at night...lol.

candlelove, enjoy your lunch girlies0280rg9.gif

The key lime pie was getting too strong for me...I just don't think I was in the mood for that scent today because I normally adore it. Gonna wait awhile and start over again with something else...I am thinking a ZB scent. drool.gif

Off to the local meat and deli shop...I want to see how the roads are...it's a beautiful sunny day here! 3.gif

I was in the mood for something sweet this morning so I'm melting Vanilla Pound Cake from Bella's. Yum!

The_Hi.gif I leave my melters on all night. I like to drift off to sleep smelling something good. By morning it's all done and ready for a fresh scent.

Right this minute I'm melting:

Kristin's - White Shoulders

Lasting Scents - Asian Plum

Debra and Aria, I am totally loving the cat stories and graphics!

36_22_15[1].gif

Deb, I bet it's the dairy she likes. I don't think cats can taste sweetness.

Today I have my YC Home Sweet Home jar going (although I cut the wick too short and now the flame is really tiny) and a tart in Black Magic from an unknown vendor. It's a nice earthy scent.

I am loving this Pink Tooth Fairy-Haley's... good stuff

Also burning Winter Wonderland-YC

Thanks for the well wishes for DH-it was a crazy thing to wake up to. Fortunately, the cost of repair was a whoppin' 15 bucks. Just the water pump-which made the car overheat and shut down...whew! Now I can go back to my regularly scheduled tart shopping! [smilie=typen]

Trep-hoping you all made it back home safely today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

Cat - you're the heroine, that's for sure! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hopefully he'll carry his coat with him from now on. :shock: SO glad he's ok!

I'm melting Snickerdoodle Creations Iced Lemon Biscotti, from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Luv me some lemon!

I've got Haley's yummy Caramel Cinnamon candle burning this evening. It's looking like my Haley's order that was due today isn't going to arrive on time. :unsure:

Night all!

Gail

I've got Haley's yummy Caramel Cinnamon candle burning this evening. It's looking like my Haley's order that was due today isn't going to arrive on time. :unsure:

Night all!

Gail

Bummer, Gail!

Well, something to look forward to tomorrow, right?!

[smilie=th_c61]