The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Cheryl's Candles and Gifts

Has anyone tried this vendor? Aside from the fact that the website is difficult to navigate and shipping is up there, I'd like to try her out. One of my things that I'm trying to do now is order from a vendor that sells melts AS WELL as candles, because ultimately, if I like what I buy in tart form, I'd like to purchase in a candle. I've tried LOL and I'm very impressed with their stuff, as well as CBV. Any opinions?

Cheryl

I am not sure but if I remember correctly that when this forum first started there was lots of talk about this vendor. I never personally ordered from her but I think she got really good reviews. Maybe one of the others that has been on here from the beginning will see your post and can help you more.

I love Cheryl's! I have gotten the tarts and 16 oz. candles and both have been excellent. Cheryl's is one the the few places I buy soy candles from because they actually have a throw unlike a lot of soy companies. She and her husband are wonderful and "sweet as can be" so it's always a pleasure buying from them. Of course, I have had some scents that weren't up my alley, but that can happen anywhere. The soy tarts can get a little messy in the bags and sometimes the tarts can arrive a bit cracked...for me that's not issue since it's only been for personal use. But I think the tarts have a BIG throw! The candles I ordered were Buttermilk Pancakes and the other one was Funnel Cake...both were great. HTH! :)

I love Cheryl's! I have gotten the tarts and 16 oz. candles and both have been excellent. Cheryl's is one the the few places I buy soy candles from because they actually have a throw unlike a lot of soy companies. She and her husband are wonderful and "sweet as can be" so it's always a pleasure buying from them. Of course, I have had some scents that weren't up my alley, but that can happen anywhere. The soy tarts can get a little messy in the bags and sometimes the tarts can arrive a bit cracked...for me that's not issue since it's only been for personal use. But I think the tarts have a BIG throw! The candles I ordered were Buttermilk Pancakes and the other one was Funnel Cake...both were great. HTH! :)

Good to know MaggieMae. Never did the soy thing before but willing to try. I'm slowly going through her list and writing some interested scents down. She has a lot of different jars to choose from, which was a selling point for me!

Cheryl

I'm a Cheryl's fan, too - great scents & products! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I know she'll make the tarts in whatever wax U prefer (soy, parasoy, paraffin, etc), just have to request what U want. Don't know about the candles, she may just make those in soy. Or do I remember she has palm in candles, too...? I might suggest that U sign up for her newsletter cuz she has some type of sale every month. Sale=good. [smilie=th_c61] I email my orders to her - that works best for me. Let us know if U decide to order! [smilie=th_aa17]

I know she'll make the tarts in whatever wax U prefer (soy, parasoy, paraffin, etc), just have to request what U want.

WOW Sweet...I didn't know that! THANKS!!!

Very friendly vendor, and I have ordered from her for years! Be sure and be a newsletter subscriber or join her group and you get some great specials!

Did the candles burn well? I think I may need a jar of something sweet.

Jules:

I received my order two days ago and am letting them cure for about a week or two. They seem great, and she added a ton of freebies in too! I'll let you know how they burn.