The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Nautilique

Hunting for . . .

My DD and I were talking about great smells that we'd like to have as candles/tarts, so does anyone know if these exist?

1. Fresh cut grass

2. Spearmint (not mixed with anything else)

3. REAL (as in fresh-cut) Strawberry

4. REAL (fresh) Blueberry

and still looking for:

Play-Doh and Crayola

lol

Thanks for any leads!

I've seen fresh cut grass listed on several vendors. I think CCCC-Crosscreek country candles has it listed.

for a true scent strawberry that is really strong and is so authentic: CCCC-strawberry patch and CFTKR-fresh picked strawberry. I have had both and I think they use the same oil. Carol has alot of blueberry blends and my fav. is black and blue which is a combo of blackberry and blueberry. hmmm, usually the blues I see are mixed w/other things like pink sugar or bakeries, or cream. CCCC has blueberry cream which is also awesome.

maybe others can help. as for the playdo or crayola...i've not seen those.

re: play-do.....

I've had a scent or two and can't think of what they were or where they came from ...(prolly cuz I try to push it out of my brain...not a fan of play-do scent. lol) that smelled just like it and I had to dump.

to me, warm vanilla sugar reminds me of play do. lol

re: play-do.....

I've had a scent or two and can't think of what they were or where they came from ...(prolly cuz I try to push it out of my brain...not a fan of play-do scent. lol) that smelled just like it and I had to dump.

[smilie=th_sSig_what]

[smilie=th_Cry]

LOL

I've seen fresh cut grass listed on several vendors. I think CCCC-Crosscreek country candles has it listed.

for a true scent strawberry that is really strong and is so authentic: CCCC-strawberry patch and CFTKR-fresh picked strawberry. I have had both and I think they use the same oil. Carol has alot of blueberry blends and my fav. is black and blue which is a combo of blackberry and blueberry. hmmm, usually the blues I see are mixed w/other things like pink sugar or bakeries, or cream. CCCC has blueberry cream which is also awesome.

maybe others can help. as for the playdo or crayola...i've not seen those.

Oh DARN. You mean I'm gonna have to look at and order from ANOTHER vendor? Well, isn't that just AWFUL! I don't know if I can stand it! [smilie=th_e13] LOLOL

Candles By Victoria has a straight up nothing added Spearmint. She's also adding new stuff this year and I think Play-Doh was one of them (you'd have to ask).

Candle-licious is going to offer an essential oil spearmint candle. It's listed on their website as being available soon.

Candles By Victoria has a straight up nothing added Spearmint. She's also adding new stuff this year and I think Play-Doh was one of them (you'd have to ask).

Candle-licious is going to offer an essential oil spearmint candle. It's listed on their website as being available soon.

[smilie=snoopy]Awesome-ness!!! Thank you