This forum is now open to consumers, sales representatives, and vendors alike. For consumers that want a private place to chat, consider joining the Consumers Only Club. There is a Vendors Only Club as well, open only to vendors and sales representatives. 

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: andrea at candlefind dot com. 

Thanks & have fun!

Nautilique

Getting a scent fix in your Car

Hi All!

This may be already be addressed somewhere on the forums, but it wouldn't let me search "car" (too few letters), so here goes:

I am getting SO spoiled by constantly being surrounded by the intoxicating scents in the WWOW (wonderful world of wax). ^_^ And now I find myself jonesing in the car, as I do spend a lot of time waiting in various car lines at school and kids' events AND I often have one of my dogs with me who aren't always the most pleasingly scented IYKWIM. B)

What to do? Can anyone point me to something to tide me over while I'm vegging in the van? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Thanks in advance,

LAURIE

I typically use those Yankee Candle Car Jar Scents and either hang them from my rear view mirror or hang them down on my stick shift. They make vent cover scents too and other products for cars, if I remember correctly. But if I'm really in the mood for instant gratification, I carry my favorite YC odor eliminating sprays in my purse and let loose a quick burst of deodorizing scent before heading down the road. The only thing is, the spray contents are under pressure, so I sure wouldn't recommend storing them in a hot car! Boom!

I agree with candlefan and I ALWAYS have the hanging jars in my car...but one I recently found and love is the car clips from B&BW!! They last forever whereas typically the hanging jars are strong for a week or two and start to loose it quick. As long as you can find a scent at B&BW that your nose likes...try those!

If you have a spare cup holder or some other place to put it, you could use one of those nifty Can-Do scent stones.

This is a good topic.

I usually use the YC car jars, of the ones from Village Candle that come free inside their jar candles. I'd like to try the vent sticks from Yankee too but I haven't yet. Has anyone tried those?

A Scentsy Travel Tin is also a good alternative to hanging air fresheners...you can adjust the fragrance by opening or closing the tin more or less...as a matter of fact this is what I use in my 2 year old's room, with it fully open, and it does a good job.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.