The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

Happy New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Good Morning and Happy Friday everyone...

Its a sunny one today and its a big change since we have had dreary cold day and snow..I love it but many don't!! I am weird I know!!

Laurie..happy birthday to your girl..18 is big..my oldest girl will be 18 in March and you know what..she is ONE of my biggest challenges too...thank God I almost have her raised..hehe!! Have a fun day..go for the tat!!!

Melting Can Do's incredible Pink Sugared Cookies and its making me hungry..LOL!!

Have a great day everyone..hope its a good weekend too!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Good morning!

Laurie: [smilie=HBday] Happy birthday to your DD! Matching tatoos...that's so cute. My friend did that with her mom and now she's going to do the same with her daughter. All 3 generations will have the same tatoo.

CFTKR Tarts:

Bananas Foster

Banana Flapjacks

Candles:

Italian Christmas Biscotti

Christmas Cookie

Winter Garland

Laurie..happy birthday to your girl..18 is big..my oldest girl will be 18 in March and you know what..she is ONE of my biggest challenges too...thank God I almost have her raised..hehe!! Have a fun day..go for the tat!!!

LOL

I'm hoping for me, it's just the one, she was MORE THAN enough!

Just replaced Heather from Haleys with

Deja Vu from Can Do

replaced Lemon Gumdrop by Grazia with

Winter Mulberry also by Grazia

to LLVV - do you know what theirs look like? We're working on picking a design

Hi all,

Just got back from the regional park with my dog. We startled a great big ol' raccoon hanging around the stream. So cool!

Laurie, happy birthday to your DD. I'm glad you're enjoying your Haley's goodies.

I'm melting LSC's Blueberry Lemon Verbena. It's a freebie and I wasn't sure I'd like it because I'm not much for floral wax. This one's really nice though, and perfect for the lovely weather we're having right now.

Hope you all have a terrific Friday!

Gail

Hey all, I just had to post an update: I'm about to make THIS as a surprise dessert for DH, so of course I have to put on LOL Dole Whip, right?!?

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hey all, I just had to post an update: I'm about to make THIS as a surprise dessert for DH, so of course I have to put on LOL Dole Whip, right?!?

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

WOWZA!

"THIS" looks beyond amazing!

Popping in for a minute this afternoon-in the midst of surprise birthday preparation for my dd.

Burning several candles-Battle of the Sexes-Haley's and a few Mainstays from Walmart too.

Also melting-

Sweet Snow-LSC

Fluffy Pink-Haley's

Eat it Raw-Phoebe's

My Dear Watson-Scentsy

Have a great evening everyone.

Laurie & Cat - happy birthday to your DD's! [smilie=party]

Cmarie - let us know how that cake turned out - looks delish! [smilie=lookgood] I could spend hours looking thru all the recipes on her site. Have U made any other recipes from her?

I'm melting the famous LOL's 32 Degrees from a friend. The mint in this isn't overwhelming at all - absolutely edible! [smilie=th_200912104451]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Busy day today. I heard we are getting more snow next week. It could be up to 31 inches from what I have heard. We don't have room for anymore. Just to get down my street is like going through a maze. There are piles of snow everywhere. The Christmas decorations are frozen in the ground. Now they have vanished from sight. They are buried somewhere.

Melts for today-

SSS Strawberry Noel (nice but faded quickly)

SSS Vanilla Bean Noel

LOL Gingerbread-just starting

Oh Michele...I know what you mean since we're probably not that far from each other...Everyone has their Christmas decorations still up cause nobody has been able to get near them yet! Snow, snow and more snow a'comin'!!!! I heard it's gonna be a blizzard...but we already have what...about 4 feet on every corner! Can't see up or down the highway...yikes!

Cat- [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD!!!

CMarie...looks [smilie=th_fabulous1]...I am sure he enjoyed it!

Melting:

Blackberry Blue Sugar from FP...my latest shipment!

cmarie, great looking dessert! Save me a piece please! eat.gif

sweet, I have made a few recipes from Pioneer Woman...all delish....marinated flank steak, baked lemon pasta, penne a la betsy, and the best chocolate cake with the "best frosting I've ever had" recipe. I recently made the pasta primavera and it was so good too. Good recipes and no super fancy ingredients. Her style of writing is very witty and entertaining as well.

Tonight I have just one tart melting...Bedtime Bath from LSC in the master BR. Beautiful scent! I must say that LSC's scents are so nice...there is never anything harsh or perfumey about them.

Have a nice evening ladies...ththmoonsmiley1.gif

Maggie, I just can't imagine how you all are dealing with all that snow. Enough is enough!

Tonight I cut a a votive in half and am melting it: Stella Mare's Guava something.

Recent melts:

CYS - Most Wonderful Time of the Year

FM - Holiday Memories

Can-Do - Amber Desire

OMG - Pink Divinity Candy, 7 up Pound Cake

Can-Do - Lemon Pound Cake

Currently burning:VC - Lemon Pound Cake

[smilie=cloud_9]

Heaven . . . I'm in Heaven . . . .

I threw out the *cure* and caved . . . melting

Grapefruit Mangosteen by LSC

[smilie=th_OMG]

It's BEYOND amazing! I believe those babies are going to smell just as good as they look (and they are the nicest looking tarts I've seen to date)

Oh LSC where have you been all my life?

I may be fast-tracking to the poorhouse now, but Oh Baby, what a ride it will be!

:::::::deliriously swooning:::::::

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning!

Remelting the Blackberry Blue Sugar from FP...[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Just added Blackbery Plum from LSC

Debra...It's kinda crazy but it reminds me of when I was a kid...seeing grass through the snow was only something that happened in the spring. It's just so hard to drive.

Aria...your recipes made me [smilie=th_Drglar]

Have a good one!

A Happy belated birthday to your DD's Cat and Laurie..Girls are just so much fun. [smilie=HBday] Cat: the birthday cake was awesomely done.. [smilie=party]

Michele; 31 inches of snow..I will no longer gripe about our piddly snow fall in Indiana..

Doing a little of [smilie=th_coffeespew] [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] on this Saturday morning.

I am melting CCCC-Cashmere and LSC-Mint Angel. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

Happy weekend, everybody! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Christy, I've made that cake and it's hugely fabulous! How'd it turn out for you?

Michele and Maggie, I'm so sorry you've got all that snow. Enough already, eh? [smilie=th_shout] The weather's been nutty this winter. Way too much snow for you, and we are still recovering from (and paying for) the big floods out here. You guys all stay safe!

ITA with those of you who are smitten with LSC. Pam's taken wax to a whole new level. I don't have a clue what her secret is, but she does something magical with scent. [smilie=yes]

Hope your DD's had great birthdays, Cat and Laurie!

I'm melting Haley's Hansel & Gretel's House. I so happy I have a whole bag and a candle in this! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Gail

sweet, I have made a few recipes from Pioneer Woman...all delish....marinated flank steak, baked lemon pasta, penne a la betsy, and the best chocolate cake with the "best frosting I've ever had" recipe. I recently made the pasta primavera and it was so good too. Good recipes and no super fancy ingredients. Her style of writing is very witty and entertaining as well.

Aria - baked lemon pasta??!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Gotta go check that one out! I like her writing style, too. I first saw her on QVC selling her cookbook. Total yum!

Hope all those on the east coast have been able to clear the latest round of snow and get out. Fleur [smilie=th_autumboy] .....R U on here reading? I saw this is your snowiest January on record. :shock: I bet your kids have had lots of snow days, huh?

I'm melting LS Apple Butter Pound Cake and it's delish! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I can't wait to see how long the scent lasts. Also burning Haley's Apple Cinnamon candle.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]