The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

Happy New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Good Morning, all.

LLVV-- I totally agree about BBW's new spring line compared to Yankee's--and you all know I am a huge Yankee fan. The only new YC one I like is the Pink Lady Slipper but BBW has several new ones I just love. I guess that is the way it goes some years. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Starting the morning out with Yankee Mountain Lodge . Hope everyone and their families are feeling good today and has a good Wednesday.

Good Morning [smilie=th_blij51]

Its a rainy one here today, the snow didn't make it..too warm! Some are glad, me however, well I LOVE the snow!! I am sad...LOL

Mallory is feeling much better today, and wanted to return to school..I hope I didn't send her back too soon!! Maggie glad your girl is fever free..how she keeps it up!!

Melting NeNe's Dried Apple Wreath...such a wonderful apple scent, I love this scent!! Its such a happy scent [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a great day and stay dry and warm [smilie=The_Hi]

Hey All!

It is snowing like CRAZY here and they never cancelled school....probably cause the news doesn't seem to know it's snowing outside!!! They are PREDICTING it will snow later tonight...ahh...it's already got over an inch outside. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I was skidding out all over trying to drive my DS in...yikes.

Cyn & Busymom- Thanks for the well wishes for my DD!

Busymom- I just LOVE the name of your DD...Mallory is beautiful! I am glad she is feeling better and back out again!

Melting:

Lemon Cookie from FP....a gift from a generous CF pal! Love this one! Gonna have to order some more!!! YUM

Stay safe and keep warm!

Add me to the list of BBW spring scent fans! I went in yesterday and got the small (1.4) oz in all the new scents. They are about the size of a yankee votive. I burned the Carribbean Escape yesterday and it is great! I love the scent and the throw on this little guy is amazing. Scenting my kitchen and family room!

Debbie

G'day everybody!

LLVV, it's heartwarming to read that you and your family are doing well. [smilie=th_LOVE] Glad you like your Keurig! I love mine and am drinking Creme Brulee this very moment. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maggie, glad your DD's feeling better. Stay safe in that snow, and be warm!

Busy, happy your DD's well too. Beautiful name, Mallory! [smilie=yes]

Cyn, happy vacation!!!

I'm melting LSC's Amish Quilt. It is, as seems to be true of everything with the "LSC" label, fantastic! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Drool, double drool.

Gail

Good Morning!!

OMG, another freakin day of snow! It wasn't supposed to start till this afternoon, so I went in to work early, thinking I'd be leaving when the snow started say 11ish, I mean thats what the trusty weathermen were saying, and just as I'm almost to work, it starts coming down. I don't drive in the snow, unless I have to, so I think I'll be taking the train home later. This sucks!!

LLVV, sounds nice that your Mom is getting to spend the weekends with you. Does she live by us? And yes, as soon as the snow stops, lol, its a Starbucks run for us!. Glad you love your Keurig, you know, I've had mine for years with a brand new one still in the box for when and if this one ever goes. Just ordered a bunch of flavored coffee from Keurig, they sell 5 packs which is great to try out new flavors. I buy my regular flavors by the box from a coffee company near my job. $10.99 a box no tax or anything, and its a box of 25 which is way better than what you can get at any store even with a coupon. Let me know, I would be happy to pick some up for you.

Gotta get back to work, so all of you be safe today!

It is snowing here too! It was not supposed to begin until tonight. I have a feeling my lunch plans will be canceled.

I just started the melters. Melting AMS Granny's Vanilla Pie Crust-(smells great!) in 3 melters.

Burning-

YC Be Thankful

YC Italian Christmas Biscotti (almost done)

Stay warm and safe everyone!

It's fun to read about everyone's snow and try to live vicariously, because there is none where I live. Oh well.

Today I am burning my LOL candle (finishing the Hey Sugar layer and almost onto the key lime pie layer) and doing a remelt.

Quick question for those of you who have used Yankee coupons with LOL over the phone -- do you know if it has to be a printable, hard-copy coupon or could it just be a code for online use that you give them over the phone?

Is that the same as Italian Christmas Biscotti? If it is they have it in the outlet-It is just called Biscotti. I agree-That candle is fantastic! I am almost done burning mine. I am sorry I didn't get a jar the other day.

Candlelove - Yes, Italian Christmas Biscotti. I also have the outlet Biscotti which is the same scent. For some reason I keep calling it lemon biscotti. It must be the lemon scent in it that makes me do this. I did get it at the outlet.

I have the original Biscotti (not the outlet Biscotti) and it's very different from this one. Love them both!

Carol's tarts:

Banana Berry

Caramel Orange Crumble

Candles:

Italian Christmas Biscotti - YC

Chocolate Mint - Slatkin

Does anyone know if BBW is having an upcoming candle sale?

I use a whole clam at a time in my living area, clam in the guest bed/bath and so on. Lotta weird angles and high ceilings which make my rooms hard to scent.

[smilie=th_thConfus_55] I'd be crying if I had to use a whole clam. I like to cut the 2 oz tarts in half, and sigh in resignation when I have to use a whole one on the quiet scents, like vanilla. OTOH, you get to try more stuff that way since you can use more wax, so lucky you! :)

Nothing is melting or burning, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I know it's been quite awhile since I've been around, but life has been busy and crazy around here. Hope you're all doing well, and I hope to try to come around more often. I've missed everyone. :)

Welcome back! It's good to see you.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I hope everyone enjoys their day. It is dark and grey here, in the 50's tho. I just hate when the sun doesn't shine, it makes me feel sluggish, and I need to get busy!

50's?!? I'll take a 50, sun or no sun. We've got 20ish and grey. Bleah.

Quick question for those of you who have used Yankee coupons with LOL over the phone -- do you know if it has to be a printable, hard-copy coupon or could it just be a code for online use that you give them over the phone?

I've used a coupon with LOL via phone but don't know the answer to that. I wasn't asked for the code, or asked to mail it in... he just asked what the coupon was for (mine was a Buy2 Get2 for jars). If the Yankee code is only for online use, it's probably not applicable since LOL's offer is only for phone or in-person. But if you could use it in a Yankee store, I'm sure you could use it at LOL. You could call them and ask - they're always nice and friendly when I've spoken with them.

Speaking of... today I'm melting the last half of my LOL Gingerbread. This one wins for YUM! of all the ones I've tried. It's gloomy enough for candles but I only have some votives going - I used up my January stash!

It's gloooooooooomy and spitting a little snow this morning. We did a re-fi on out mortgage and it has finally closed this morning. I 'm glad we are going to 15 years and 3.75%, not a bad deal.

This morning I am melting Can-Do Mimi's House-absolutely a wonderful, homey scent and another fav. LOL-American Dream.

I hope everyone who has been under the weather is feeling better. I don't know where this month has went to..but that means not too long until Spring. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hello, today I am burning a candle from LOL...the layer I am on in Pink Chritmas Trees which is fabulous!

Last night I melted a Pink sugared shortbread from LSC.

I went out to lunch in this weather. That was fun but some schools are already closed for tomorrow. More snow is expected tonight.

Just changed the melters to AMS Blueberry Zucchini Bread and Gram's Zucchini Bread. Burning a candle in a scent that Christy made for somebody and sent me as a freebie-Blueberry Zucchini Buns (different but good!)

1029971siq6y4jxww.gif Good afternoon friends

Melting Cinnamon Baklava from LSC...very yummy I also have a Colonial Candle burning...Warm Apple Cake

I'm a little bit behind on reading posts, but I hope all the kiddos who are home sick are feeling better very soon.

We haven't gotten much snow here lately at all. I am jealous of all the snow! The other day we got about an inch and the boys and I went out after it got dark and had a fun time playing in the yard.

I will try to post a pic of our ice rink. I think sillysmom asked...was it you, sillys?

I also sniffed all the BBW new spring candles...they all smell delightful...especially Pink Sagria, Sparkling Mojito and Seaside Escape. They had teeny little sample candles too. I didn't purchase any candles, but got some hand soap which was on special 5/$15. Had a 20% off coupon too, so got a great deal on those. They had some yummy new fruity fragrances with colorful labels.

Gotta go start making some dinner!

It has been a beautiful spring like day here today and we got rid of the rest of the snow--YEAH--hope we don't get any more this winter.

Before I left for the day this morning I stuck a Yankee Christmas Cookie candle that only has about a third of a jar left into my crock warmer and when I got home my house smelled amazing--just like fresh baked cookies--I am enjoying that.

Don't know what or if I will put anything else on for the evening. Have a good one all.

Hi there. It was fun to read everyone's updates today. Lots of different weather around the country. Cool and clear here tonight.

Melting Spotted Hog - Banshee Bread Pudding

and HoT - Red Velvet Marshmallow Cake

Burning CBV - Sweet Milk candle

sweet yumminess surrounds me.

Tahitian Waterfall from LOL - gorgeous scent and great throw (for awhile. . . I can't blame the melt tho, I started baking zucchini bread and muffins and now I have a quiche in the oven, so it has heavy competition) That was a giant "cup/shot" type, aside from one other all of my LOL order was the scallops . . . . hmmmmm

Serenity from Nene's is re-running in my bedroom, I just checked on it and it's still faintly going, I'll probably let it continue until I go to bed.

DD and I got our sale from Haley's order, but we didn't get to finish looking and sniffing. :crysmiley1:

We had agreed we both had to be there and we only had 15 minutes between kid pick-up runs for me, and when I got done, she was at class. Something to look forward to this evening!

Hope all is well in everyone's world.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Geez Louise - can't believe the east coast is getting slammed with snow again. :o Everyone stay warm, dry and safe!

Cyn - yay! [smilie=th_yay] for mini vacay! Lots of time to melt - [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack We're expecting to hear about the boatload of scents U get melted. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I'm melting Prairie Kitchen from a new vendor for me, Country Button Candles, from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's a GOOD one - yummmm!

It's snowing, sleeting,thundering and lightening out... [smilie=th_sSig_what]...What crazy weather we're having!

Melting:

Sugar Rush from WnS

Scarlet Moon from LSC...love it! What a great blend of scents!

Upstairs it's Vanilla Patchouli from LOL

The Boys are out at a Nets game watching them play the Grizzlies...the Girls and I are snugglin' inside and staying cozy.

Have a good evenin'! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Cyn...enjoy your time off!!! [smilie=th_happy096]

It was spicy day today... after the LOL Gingerbread faded out, I melted my grubby gingerbread man tart from Crosscreek. It was part of her holiday sampler and it was some kind of gingerbread frosted cookie scent (he was no longer in the bag... I hung him up because he was cute). It was good - more yummy than spicy.

Chandler Lane Cinnamon Stick is now fading out and I just put on Crosscreek Caramel Cinnamon Latte, and am burning my big 3-wick Warm Glow candle in Merry Mint. Those things are so *pretty*!

G'nite all!