The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

Happy New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Good Morning all [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Seems like alot are melting from Can Do..I got my yummy box from Donna yesterday and I am really enjoying all the many incredible scents from her..she is a wonderful vendor that I have loved for YEARS!!!

Today I am enjoying Can Do's Pretty in Pink...such a beautiful scent, very good thrower and I love the pink sugar in it..with a floral undertone..got a whole bag of Pink Sugared Cookies and I will savor them all!!

Home today from school with a sickie..my youngest daughter has some yummy issues and I am praying its not the BUG [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Hope everyone has a delicious day [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Nothing is melting or burning, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I know it's been quite awhile since I've been around, but life has been busy and crazy around here. Hope you're all doing well, and I hope to try to come around more often. I've missed everyone. :)

Good Morning!

I am also melting from Can Do-Cherry Chip Cake in 2 melters and CCCC Ultimate Vanilla.

Burning YC Candy Hearts swirl (Black Cherry & Vanilla Cupcake)

YC Italian Christmas Biscotti

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I finally gave the boot to Sweet Pea from Delightful Scents which has been going strong in my room for 2 days! (I do turn it off at night when I go to bed)

In it's place, I put Serenity from Nene's, I am looking forward to it, as I plan to do some sewing in my room today.

In my living room, I have Mango Apple, also from Delightful Scents.

I am counting the days till my LSC order cures.

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I hope everyone enjoys their day. It is dark and grey here, in the 50's tho. I just hate when the sun doesn't shine, it makes me feel sluggish, and I need to get busy!

[smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Cindy, fingers crossed that your DD doesn't have an icky bug.

Heidi, glad you're back! [smilie=The_Hi]

I'm melting Cake Candle's Lime & Sugared Almond from a forum friend. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] this is a pretty scent! [smilie=th_teks0311]

I'm off to go play with dogs and friends this morning. [smilie=th_snoopy] Hope everyone has a great smelling Tuesday!

Gail

Good morning!

Jules...Feel better! I hope you can get back to smelling your waxies soon.

Carol's Tarts:

Raspberry Cream Party Cake

Oatmeal Thumbprint Cookie

Candles:

Italian Lemon Biscotti - YC

Jack Frost - YC

Chocolate Mint - Slatkin

Nothing is melting or burning, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I know it's been quite awhile since I've been around, but life has been busy and crazy around here. Hope you're all doing well, and I hope to try to come around more often. I've missed everyone. :)

Hi Heidi. The_Hi.gif Good to see you again.

This morning I'm melting:

Candles Made From Soy - Head Shop (strawberry musk)

Blue Gecko - Summer Lovin'

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hey Heidi! Good to see ya!

Busymom~ I am home with a sicky too! My DD has a fever so it just might me the dreaded flu :blink: and since she rooms with her twin sister....I think I might be in for a LONG week. Boss is not gonna be too happy...Oh well. Hope your DD feels better soon!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Tried BG Creamy Peach Crumb Cake but I don't think I'm a peachy kinda gal so that went out. Now I've got Amish Friendship Bread from Almost Country and Marshmallow Creamsicle from FM still going.

Have a good one all.

Awwww Maggie, I am so sorry your girl isn't feeling well either!! And when there are siblings..oh the joy!! I sooo understand that!! I sure hope your daughter feels better too and I sure hope its not the "ick" ....special get betters to her !!

Thank you Gail...enjoy your playdate today ...hugs!!!

Now melting LSC Scarlet Moon...OMG this scent is unlike anything I have ever smelled!! Fabulous and soooo wonderful..throwing perfectly wonderful!!! WOW!!! Love her stuff!!

Heidi--I was just thinking of you yesterday and now here you are--so good to have you back. Looks like that family of yours is really growing up--nice photo.

For all of you with sick little ones--you have my sympathy and best wishes for their quick recoveries.

I have just started my new Sparkling Mojito 4 oz candle from BBW. I like this size as I can put them on my lighted candle warmer and they look so pretty and throw so well.

Hey all! Another blustery day here!! I'm really over this! I want some heat!

Aria, you have to post some photos of your rink, I would love to see it! Congrats to your son for his assist, and his team for the win. I just love going to my daughters games, I get VERY excited, sometimes too much!

Maurie, whats Elvis smell like??? LMFAO

Maggie, leaving YC with 4 tarts is an amazing accomplishment, you should be very proud! Sweet Snow, sounds yummy. Oh Boy, I hope you guys get better REAL soon!

Cmarie, welcome back friend. I also do random picks for melting. Sometimes, I just don’t know what I’m in the mood for.

Trep, YC Macintosh, one of my favorites! Did you see all those little candle samplers in BBW? They all smelled awesome, but I really don’t burn candles. I loved it when they had the tarts in there, but no more

Hey LLVV, how are you doing? The girlie? And of course Mom? Little messy in town with all this snow. I for one can’t wait till the summer.

Jules, glad your feeling better.

Aww, Stardust, Coffee with Santa, I miss Every Day Whims…..

Busy, I hope your DD doesn’t have what mine did!

Hope you all have a great evening!

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Welcome Back Heidi!

Good to "see" you.

I just changed out the melters to some old ones from Candledippers-

Iced Oatmeal Cookie

Nana's Sugar Cookie

Bliss

Hope everyone feels better!

Today's melts are

LSC-Apple Butter Pound Cake

Haley's-Vanilla Spectacular

HL-Peonies & Peaches (or Peaches & Peonies- I forget which way it goes)

Have a good evening all.

Busymom & MaggieMae - hope it was a false alarm and your DD's are feeling better and don't have the ick.

Heidi [smilie=The_Hi] - Glad to C U! R those your babies??!! [smilie=th_butbutbut] they're all grown up!

I'm melting CFTKR's Nutmeg Nellie. Luv! [smilie=th_00000020]

Busymom & MaggieMae - hope it was a false alarm and your DD's are feeling better and don't have the ick.

Heidi [smilie=The_Hi] - Glad to C U! R those your babies??!! [smilie=th_butbutbut] they're all grown up!

I'm melting CFTKR's Nutmeg Nellie. Luv! [smilie=th_00000020]

Hehe, yep, why do they have to grow up so fast? My only girl will be 15 next month, and then my boys are 11, 8, and 6. And, thanks to everyone for all the warm welcomes back. :)

Hi! I hope that everyone is having a good night. I poured my first Keurig coffee...let me just say...I LOVE IT!!! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] DH also loved it. I wish I could have another cup tonight but then I'll be up all night. After 7pm it's no liquids for me. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Today I went to the mall and sniffed all of BBW's new candles. Let me just say...much more appealing to me than YC's spring line. I actually don't care for any of YC's new ones so I guess BBW will be getting my spring candle money. I'm holding out for a sale. Didn't buy a thing.

Silly...we are all doing quite well. My mom sleeps over during the weekend which DD loves. Maybe DH and I will be able to have a date night finally. We have not had a date night in many months. Yippie! I love going to a restaurant and not having to worry whether or not they will have chicken nuggets. Let's do Starbucks soon...if the snow ever ends. I can't believe we are getting another storm tomorrow night. Our poor DDs. I think they will be making up days in May. DD felt cheated that everyone except for AM kindergarden had school the other day. I think she's the only child in the world who bursts into tears when you tell her that it's a snow day. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Carol's tart for tonight:

Berry Banana

Candle:

Italian Lemon Biscotti. This is an awesome candle! YC should add it to their regular line.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack LLVV...I am glad you are enjoying your Keurig...I am a big fan! I had some Vanilla Biscotti coffee tonight as a matter of fact...LOL! YUM

DD has not run a fever since this morning...HORRAY!!! I think we have averted the ick! Thank you all for your kindness!

Sillys~ Yes...that Sweet Snow is a keeper that's for sure! And it lasted a LONG time too! :)

Tonight it's Cranberry ZB from Carol...a freebie and I LOVE IT! Even the eldest DD (who is usually anti-scent [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]) commented on how nice it smelled!!! I will convert her yet!!!

Have a nice night all!

Candle:

Italian Lemon Biscotti. This is an awesome candle! YC should add it to their regular line.

Is that the same as Italian Christmas Biscotti? If it is they have it in the outlet-It is just called Biscotti. I agree-That candle is fantastic! I am almost done burning mine. I am sorry I didn't get a jar the other day.

It is night-night time, but I wanted to take a quick look at what you all have been melting.

(Cyn - a bit back you asked about the Grape Granita - it is a sugary sweet popsickle type scent. It is like being 5 years old again!)

Tonight is Smell Our Tarts - Strawberry Rhubarb

Ah - thanks for that info, Deb. Sounds good!

MaggieMae, I hope your DD feels better soon.

More Sparklepuss - Blueberry Muffin, Whipped Sugar, Black Currant, Sparkling Violet. I really liked Sparkling Violet. I didn't smell anything with Whipped Sugar.

Also Tara's Candle Cottage - Butt Naked. Nice.

Lemon Bundt Cake from Perfect Scent Candles. I had to melt one right away. This smells super delicious and has a good throw.

After today I have a much needed mini-vaca. I'm sooooo looking forward to it.

I hope everyone has a good evening.