The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

Happy New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Laurie - Happy Birthday you your son

[smilie=th_1819]

Jules - gosh, I'd buy that scent just for the name alone. What's not to love about Pink Fairy Dust?

[smilie=cloud_9]

Cindy - You asked what's wrong with you.... I've no clue but I know I don't have it because I loathe snow. It's OK if I'm on a train and looking at how pretty it is in the trees (ala Pacific Northwest area), but in my own backyard? [smilie=crap]

Hot stock tip for anyone in the market: invest in companies making those doggie pee pads. All this snow + little dogs = lots more "going" inside instead of trips outside = buying more pee pads. This may be one of the reasons I dislike snow.

[smilie=th_blij47-1]

I'm burning my CBV Jasper Hale create-a-scent candle today. I swear I could just leave the lid off this and it would throw.

[smilie=th_sign0162]

I am done cleaning and running errands for today. Just one load of laundry in the dryer to fold. Now it's quiet time until the boys come home from school. Can't decide if I want to read or take a wee nap bf-sleepingsmiley.gif

Melting Cutiepie Cupcake from Scentsy...smells yummy and a little lemon-y too. toppoints.gif

Maggie, thBlueribboncongrats.gif Yay for DS getting his license! What a great time of his life! bday.gif

Laurie, Happy Birthday to your DS! cakesmileyf.gif

LLVV, thanks for the heads up on the Shampure scent at Carol's "store". I miss being able to browse her scents while she is closed. Hope all is well with you.

Stardust, you crack me up about the doggie pee pads !sofunny.gif

Hi! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting Pink Sugared Cupcakes from CFTKR

Lasting Scents-Sweet Orange & Pomegranate

Spiced Cranapple and Ginger from Carol

Have a great day everyone!

Skylar, nothing goes together better than Orange and Pomegranate. Now I want to hunt around here for that scent. th_laughing.gif See what you've done?

Until then, I'm melting Scarborough Lane - Bartlett & Basil (switched out the pound cake melt from earlier)

Hi friends,

Thanks to all for the surgery well wishes! Our girlie's all done and will be back home shortly. The good news: Doc says the surgery went extremely well. The bad news: She's in pain, poor baby, and even worse, her cast is white! :wacko: They don't have colors anymore due to budget cuts. Ah well, once the entire family and all her friends sign it, she won't be able to tell what color it is! :rolleyes: Sweet, she lost her balance and fell off a little wall. Ordinarily she wouldn't have gotten hurt much but her elbow landed square on a Rainbird sprinkler head. Ouch!

I looked up Malware Bytes (tips much appreciated, friends!) and they don't have it for Macs. I'm still researching and working on it but I've been preoccupied with other stuff like surgery, so it's just going to take awhile. This kind of nastiness seems to be as common as backaches. Everyone I talk to has had it happen to them or someone close to them. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I've only learned a little about this sort of thing in the past few days. It's scary how the crooks take advantage. They're entirely too clever.

Stardust, we don't bank online either. I'm sure glad. We did go and get a current bank statement yesterday and that all looks good. Whew. Ohhh, that's hilarious about your literacy classes!!! [smilie=th_jaja]

Happy Birthday to those DS's!

I'm leaving before dawn tomorrow for a huge dog training seminar at the beach. I'll be back late Sunday night. I'm sooo looking forward to it but will miss my smellies. Thought I'd mention it just in case y'all get to wonderin' what happened to me. You know you would. [smilie=th_insane]

I'm melting Cake Candle's Granny Apple from a generous friend. Thank you, buddy!

Gail

Melting Frosted Sugar cookie from CCCC

Apple Crisp and Orange Clove from-Cuyahoga Valley

CFTKR Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Jules -the Sweet Orange and Pomegranate was a sample sent to me from Lasting Scents and I don't see it on her list, maybe it 's a test scent! I hope she adds it because it was wonderful!

Have a nice evening everyone

I'm leaving before dawn tomorrow for a huge dog training seminar at the beach.

Puppy - awwww....U poor thing...forced to spend the weekend at the beach. [smilie=th_pluja] [smilie=th_bb24] You iz a lucky girl![smilie=th_c61]

Laurie & MaggieMae - happy birthday to your DS's! [smilie=party]

I'm melting Candles, Melt & More's Cinnamon Buns.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes for my DS...he had a wonderful day!

Gail - Just reading your post made me get an upset stomach...that poor little girl! Oh my goodness...I can only imagine the pain she was in...I wish her a speedy recovery and LOTS of signatures on her cast!!![smilie=th_balloons]

Added Strawberry Noel from my newest CFTKR stash...yum!

Maggie, I hope your DS also had a great birthday.

Melts today included:

Piece of Cake from Terrie's Scentsations. I just love this scent - soooo delicious! I do wish it were a bit stronger. I'm going to use multiples in my living area and see if that does the trick.

Violet Lime from Pixiedust Scentsations - great throw and a wonderful scent. I didn't care for the Candy Apple. Satsuma was good but not as strong as I would have expected for this scent.

From Sparklepuss it was Yuzu, Orange Spice and Passionfruit. Loved Passionfruit!

Ending with my combo from Tara's Candle Cottage: Pina Colada Cookies (bahama coconut/pineapple supreme/sugar cookie). Mmmmmm!

The same candles today. I am down to my 2nd layer of my LOL candle - Green Apple Caramel Crunch. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

G'night!

Good morning. No school here today. I'm expecting a noisy house, so I woke up early for some quite time.

Melting Busy Bee's - Blue Sugar

Kristin's Kandles - Coral Delight

Still working my way through the clamshell stash.

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Thanks Cyn!

No school Jules? Weather related?

Everyone is out the door after a delayed opening...

Melting:

Keylime Noel & Keylime Cake from FM....WOW! Love the keylimes...

[smilie=th_e16] GOOD MORNING CandleFriends!

This morning I am hitting my new BackRoad Hobbies stash.

I broke down and emailed to ask what kind of wax and cure time recommended, and she answered back to say it was a blend and feel free to melt away!

Well, some of the cold scents were not exactly knocking my socks off, so I decided to give them a go.

In my LR potpourri pot we have Ocean Waves

In my desktop/hallway we have Blue Agave

and in my room is Seaside Cotton

They all sounded like they'd blend nicely - I'll give the full report once they get going.

Have a Scent-sational Day [smilie=th_a194]

p.s. Thank you all for the birthday wishes to my DS

[edit] Well the Seaside Cotton was a total bust. No throw at all (except into the garbage)

BUMMER

:angry:

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Thanks Cyn!

No school Jules? Weather related?

Not weather, thank goodness. Teacher in service day. End of quarter.

Hello CF friends - Long time, no post! Life has been so crazy that I just haven't even had time to play with wax much so nothing to post about. Bought some candles for the holidays and rarely was home long enough to make a dent in them and went through barely a handful of tarts. I'm homebound today though since my daughter is home sick from school, so I actually just placed a Crosscreek order so new wax is on the way! And, I am burning a Sleigh Ride candle from Gold Canyon Candles.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone! DH comes home from his buisness trip today. [smilie=snoopy] I have Vanilla Suede from Scentsy in four different melters.

Today it's White Cake from LOL. Of the lighter cakes I've tried from them, this one seems to have the best throw although it's still very light. It's yummy.

CBV Cloves is in the kitchen. Still working on the old (very old) Aromatique Mulberry candle in the living room.

I need to go out and hunt for some things to work on decorating in here, but it's too flippin' cold. I guess I'll hunt online!

Popping in for a bit-

Country Berry Hotcakes-CFTKR

Dark Knight-CFTKR

Bedroom Eyes-Cozy Cottage

Blueberry Muffins-Huckleberry Layne

Have a good day.

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Another frigid, snowy day here on Long Island, and really I am soooo freakin done already!!! ENOUGH!!!

Laurie & Maggie, a very happy belated birthday to your sons!!

LLVV, glad to see you back....and melting, [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Cyn, that Violet Lime smells amazing...

Hopefully the snow will clear out so I can do a little non necessity shopping tomorrow, its been a while. House is clean, just have a little laundry to catch up on, but no biggie.

DD is finally over her nasty bout with the flu!!

Been melting a bit lately...

AMS Raspberry Lemonade

Hailey's Beautiful

Bella's Hippy Woodstock

Hailey's Precious Puppy

YC Soft Blanket

Midnight Oasis

AMS Pink Sugar Bean

YC Garden Hideaway...

Everything except for Raspberry Lemonade, and Precious Puppy are reorders, these two were way too light for me.

Have a weekend everyone!

Getting ready to fire up a Yankee Fruit Smoothie candle that I picked up this morning at my local Hallmark. I never did do this one when it was available several years ago but they still had one so decided today was the day. Hope everyone's day is going well.

Great to see you momuvtwo.

Lots of GI viruses going around. :wacko: Momuvtwo - hope your DD feels better soon. Sillys - glad your DD is much better!

Mpfand - sounds like you're a little happy your DH will be home today. [smilie=party] What's Vanilla Suede smell like? When I hear suede, I think....leather?

It's a very cold, snowy, blowy day here and am melting CrossCreek's A Northwoods Christmas. It's SO good - perfect for winter! [smilie=th_c61]

Good Afternoon!

Busy day so far. Lots of running around to do. Need to clean my house now.

I just started up-

AMS Cupcake

CYS Happy Birthday Cupcakes

CHS Butter Crunch Cake

Mpfand - sounds like you're a little happy your DH will be home today. [smilie=party] What's Vanilla Suede smell like? When I hear suede, I think....leather?

I confess; I miss DH when he's out of town. His birthday is Sunday so I'm glad he'll be home for it. The description for Vanilla Suede is 'Classic vanilla with rich amber and hints of sandalwood and spice-a subtly masculine fragrance'. It's a manly version of vanilla. LOL Anyway, I really like it. It's not super strong, but lasts a long time.