The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

Happy New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Good Evening. Sounds like a relaxing weekend for most.

I am happy to report that DD is back to being super obnoxious-so she is definitely feeling better.Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Sweet-the average weight for a female bulldog is 40-45 lbs. a male runs 50-65 lbs. Maddie is right at 40 lbs. It is hard to imagine how heavy they are when you look at them, then you pick them up and WOW!

Tonight I am melting Japanese Grapefruit-CFTKR

Blue Sugar-CFTKR(for LLVV)

Hope the rest of your weekend is lovely.

Good evening,

Today I melted LOL's Home Sweet Home and now I am melting Nene's Baklava and in another room I am burning a candle from Blue Gecko, actually a travel tin in Cabernet Grape Parfait.

Anjoymom...I love Nene's Baklava!!!

Just changing things up...even though my Haley's S & S is stilling going strong...

Strawberry Cotton Candy

DH and I took a ride to the beach house today to check on everything. So nice and peaceful here. We will go home tomorrow.

Michele - that sounds so nice! I've never seen the beach in winter. Does any snow actually stick to the ground, or does the ocean prevent that? [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm ending the day with Haley's Apple Cinnamon candle.

Thinking about you & sending prayers your way LLVV. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Recent melts:

Can-Do - Grandpa

CFTKR - Sweet Potato Pte

OMG - Apple Pie

CYS - Sweet Popcorn Balls

Scentsationals - Sizzlin' Cinnamon

Burning -

1803 - Cornbread & Honey

Slatkin - Nectarine Mint

Yup, that's them!

I love, Love, LOVE those. They were my main source of candles for a LONG time (aside from the occasional Yankee purchase)

One of the hygenists at my dentist's office sold them (I had asked about what the great smell in the office was). She sold the spool ones for $12 and now they've gone up to $13. They have 2 wicks and amazing throw. I should go review them on the board (if I'm allowed).

You bet you can! Please do, the Review Board is a good resouce! In fact, vendors ask how to get a "rating number". The posters give a number when they do their reviews, and it averages them if there is more than one posted. You will need to register again to post, if you have not already. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I went by YC again...I gotta stop making impulse stops! I got those new quick scent deals - curious to see if they are like the Glade version. Trep, did you try them?

Tonight is Tuscadero's Moonflower.

Ohhh man... I made the mistake of melting my Hawaiian Wedding Cake from CBV and now it's *gone*! [smilie=th_insane] I didn't think it'd be such a hit. Must.Get.More.

I've got Crosscreek Hershey's Chocolate on now. It's verrrrry nice. Anyone know if she's having a sale soon - or if she has sales regularly? I've got a list of what I really enjoyed from her and want to re-order some of those in her heart tarts. Those are soooo cute!

[smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Stardust, on January 4 on her FB page, Deana wrote, "idk yet when I'll be having a sale this month but I will def. be having one!" [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail

Evening, girls

Stardust, yes, i know what you mean about Comfortably Numb...certainly needs a boost as well, it smells heavenly though!! I tell ya, I'm sooo loving the Vanilla Crack, though B)

This morning DS picked out the melt, LOL's Vanilla Graham Crackers... [smilie=th_fabulous1] It had us drooling all day, super strong...

Tonight i'm melting Orange Marmalade Bread from FP...I, for one, am a HUGE fan of FP since she reopened and I'm determined to go through every single scent she has. I don't smell any kind of undertones in her new wax. I just love them to bits [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Debra--yes, I tried the Yankee Lilac Quick Scents the other night--it lasted almost 4 hrs and scented the whole house. It worked very well and I think they will be just the thing for when I go to visit my dad as we often are in and out and I can't be sure I'll have enough time to mess with a regular candle. Our store has several styles of holders you can get, too, so I think this might turn out to be a good thing for Yankee .

So far this morning all I have on is my Yankee Soft Blanket votive in the bathroom--this is a surprisingly lovely scent when it burns--I am really enjoying it. Will decide later what else to do for today.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Happy Monday morning!

Star, I'd love to hear how your dogs respond to that Bacon & French Toast melt. That was some real smelling bacon!

Cat, I'm glad your DD is feeling better.

Laurie - I need to check out Morenci. Sounds wonderful!

Yesterday I managed to use up some older stuff and try some of my newer goodies.

From Pixiedust Scentsations - Lemon Biscotti (very good - definite reorder), Sugar Corn Pudding (smelled good but very light), Grandma's Sugar Cookie (VERY yummy. Smelled like it had some caramel notes) and Vanilla Caramel (meh).

Cuyahoga Valley Candles - Caramelized Pralines was very strong and yummy. Blueberry Muffin had a good throw but smelled artificial to me.

Sparklepuss- Glazed Donuts (good but light), Vanilla Pear (ooooh this was yummy!), and Sugar Cookie (meh). These were super old but still had a throw, which made me happy.

Backroad Hobbies- Caramelized Pralines was very good but didn't last long.

Tara's Candle Cottage

- Bahama Coconut (nice and tropical, not a heavy coconut scent) and Caramel Apples (pretty good).

Same candles were going.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Gail - whoo-hoo! Thanks! I'll be making a list of goodies. January is slowly (oh so sllloooowwwwly) running out.

Nygal - I love Vanilla Crack too. That, and Vanilla Crunch have better throw than Numb. It's good to hear FP may have settled on a wax that works well. They did have some yummy scents (aside from the ones with that note that just wasn't for me) so maybe I'll re-visit.

Cyn - I've got Bacon and French Toast lined up to be the next one. Right now CBV's Hello Dolly is still going strong and it's too good to waste.

I lit my Bella Swan candle today and it's totally filled the room. I love this one.

I have CBV Fresh-Squeezed Oranges in the kitchen. I really can't tell the difference between that one and Brooke's Delight. Both are strong, yummy, orange scents. Anyone else had both?

Maybe if we all burn enough candles in the midwest, the temp will stay above 32 and that rain won't become freezing rain.

[smilie=th_drinks]

Michele - that sounds so nice! I've never seen the beach in winter. Does any snow actually stick to the ground, or does the ocean prevent that? [smilie=th_scratch]

There is actually snow on the sand. I would have thought that the ocean would have prevented that.

It is very cold today. We will be heading home this afternoon. I wish summer was here already. It is very quiet. What a change from the warmer weather when there are people everywhere.

I am melting AMS Strawberry White Cake and burning YC Strawberry Buttercream. Very nice scents!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Today, since I'm home and not running around, is a candle day.

In my room:

DSC07224.jpg

Herbal Spa from Morenci

On my mantle:

DSC07225.jpg

Bird of Paradise from Morenci

In my front living room/desk area:

DSC07223.jpg

Beach Walk from Yankee

I think all of the "accessories" they are burning on/in are gifts from my kids from the YC Store. I don't go to the mall, and they keep telling me NOT to go there or there will be trouble! (as in major spree)

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Oh, they know me so well!

added a votive I found buried in my stash. It's not throwing very well cause a. it's a votive and b. it's really old. lol

Lilac from Candelicious

DSC07226.jpg

Michele, I'm with you on wishing it were summer. It's nice here right now but the temps look like they're gonna be dropping. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Very pretty accessories, Laurie!

Maggie, I'm jealous that you still have some SSS. Mine's all gone. Soooo sad!

I'm melting Haley's Pumpkin Apple Butter. Now I'm happy again![smilie=th_c2e41937]

Gail, so emotional [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Laurie, I really like all those shells!

Stardust - senior moment here...where did you get the Bella Swan candle?

Today, so far, it is Haley's Sex on the Beach

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Pumpkin Donuts and Brown Sugar Pineapple Cake..yum!

Laurie...your pictures are so nice,love the candle accessories!

Have a great day all

Hi everyone, nice, relaxing weekend!!! Go Jets!

DD is feeling much better after her suffering from the flu. She has a soccer tournament today, we'll see if she's up to playing.

LLVV, praying for you girlfriend!!!!

Nautilique, love your photos!

This weekend melted bunches...

AMS's Raspberry Lemonade, very light, barely could smell the darn thing

Hailey's Beautiful, very close dup of the perfume, definitely a reorder.

Bella's Hippy Woodstock, very powdery string scent, loved it, another reorder.

Hailey's Precious Puppy, didn't get much scent out of that one.

YC Soft Blanket, the only new spring scent that I've found too lite.

YC Midnight Oasis, strong, beautiful scent, love it!!

Still freezing cold here, supposed to get some rain and ice tomorrow, ugh, can't wait for the summer to get here.

Have a great day everyone!

Laurie--great photos--makes me long for summer.

I have two Yankee candles in the crocks--Mango Peach Salsa and Christmas Cookie--they've been in all morning so I am about ready for a change. I just relit my small jar of Pink Lady Slipper--trying to decide if I want a large jar of this and I also have a Garden Hideaway tealight going that is scenting two rooms which is pretty good for a tealight.

Hello everyone!! [smilie=th_wave]

Recent melts of mine:

CFTKR Exotic Fruit Frappe

CFTKR Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice- Its a clean scent of an orange juice. Me likey this!

CFTKR Blueberry Cheesecake

CFTKR Sweet Apricot- i like this.

Can Do Morning Glory & Honeysuckle- I like this. Its a nice mixture of floral and clean.

Can Do Banana Pudding- I like this, its a nice comforting fruited bakery type of scent.

Happy Melting everyone [smilie=th_a194]