The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Similar to Evening Eclipse/Dark Candles?

Hey everyone... I'm new and LOVE these forums (esp the pr0n!). I was just curious if any you scent gurus out there would know of any candle companies/etsy sellers similar in scent choices as EE and DC? I really love those dark exotic scents and currently EE is down (has been down since october, I believe) and I've yet to receive my "test" order from DC. SOOOOO, in the meantime, I guess I'm antsy to find more!

Thanks for any help :)

for whatever reason, I was thinking that blue moon candles sold alot of earthy, unique scents. I think there was a candlefind review of them also I read a year or so ago, here is the link to the candlefind forum reviewers page. u can find their website there. the only thing i don't like is that there is not a scent description for each but looks like she has a slew of unique scents, as well as the normal bakery/fruity, etc. sorry not much help but am sure others can be of better assistance.

http://www.candlefind.com/candle-reviews/showproduct.php/product/204/cat/66

for whatever reason, I was thinking that blue moon candles sold alot of earthy, unique scents. I think there was a candlefind review of them also I read a year or so ago, here is the link to the candlefind forum reviewers page. u can find their website there. the only thing i don't like is that there is not a scent description for each but looks like she has a slew of unique scents, as well as the normal bakery/fruity, etc. sorry not much help but am sure others can be of better assistance.

http://www.candlefind.com/candle-reviews/showproduct.php/product/204/cat/66

Oh wow! Thank you so much, dear :) I will check them out!