The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Nautilique

Jade - Pier 1 Type

Has anyone come across this? JADE - PIER 1 TYPE. I just melted a tart from my stash, it was AromaSoy by Grazia and it was heavenly! I'm not sure if she's still in business, just wondering if anyone has seen it with another vendor? (and what do they mean "pier 1 type" does that mean Pier 1 has a candle called that? sorry for being a noob)

Laurie

Laurie - I love her melts, and yes, the Aroma Soy bizness is gone. She has opened here: http://www.lacandeladivite.ecrater.com. (But not with nearly the candle inventory)

Usually a vendor adds the "type" to a name to be sure it is known that they are making a scent dup, and so they don't get in trouble using a manufacturer's product name.

I have seen Jade at CFTKR and at Lookout Mountain. Perhaps you can email and ask if they know if their oil is the Pier One type?

Good luck - I hate falling in love with a scent I can not locate! [smilie=th_scratch]