The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Nautilique

In Search of Childhood Memories . . .

I tried the play doh by MTT and it was anything but. It smelled like generic stuff.

I am trying to find one that also smells like the white paste in the jar with the little stick.

WOW, Pogo Paste? Now that's a childhood memory! I remember kids eating that stuff in school. [smilie=th_a136]

Let's see if anyone remembers this one (I'm totally *dating* myself here), PLASTICGOO from the ThingMaker toy? (it cooked FunFlowers, Creeple People, etc) and had hot metal parts, dangerous as cr*p, but the SMELL of the baking plastic, wow, if there's a candle with that scent, I'd be in total heaven!!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Anyone else find or looking for any childhood memory-smells? [smilie=th_confused3]

WOW, Pogo Paste? Now that's a childhood memory! I remember kids eating that stuff in school. [smilie=th_a136]

Let's see if anyone remembers this one (I'm totally *dating* myself here), PLASTICGOO from the ThingMaker toy? (it cooked FunFlowers, Creeple People, etc) and had hot metal parts, dangerous as cr*p, but the SMELL of the baking plastic, wow, if there's a candle with that scent, I'd be in total heaven!!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Anyone else find or looking for any childhood memory-smells? [smilie=th_confused3]

I remember that toy and I also had one called Vacuform. You would melt the plastic sheet on one side of the hot plate thing and then on the other side was a mold of what ever and you would flip the melted plastic to the other side and it would make a copy of the item in the mold. Any one remember this one?

You guys are so funny! I work in a preschool so I smell Crayola and Play-doh all day long!!! [smilie=th_stink] ...I have to admit though, the play-doh nowadays smells like "Amaretto". :)

Hee! I have a Thingmaker. It's a Snoopy one because I collect Snoopy things. I bought it from another Snoopy fan and I've never used it because it didn't have any of the plastic goop stuff. [smilie=snoopy]

If I had to pick a childhood scent, it'd be the library in summer - a huge, ancient building with lots of wood and no air conditioning.

If you are looking for tarts in Playdough and Crayon scents I know that http://www.bathedandinfused.com used to carry those scents. They also had School Glue. They have just begun making tarts, so if those scents are not listed anymore you might email them and ask!

Hope this helps!

Lynn

If you are looking for tarts in Playdough and Crayon scents I know that http://www.bathedandinfused.com used to carry those scents. They also had School Glue. They have just begun making tarts, so if those scents are not listed anymore you might email them and ask!

Hope this helps!

Lynn

[smilie=th_teks0311]

You are my new best friend!

LOL

I did see Play-Doh and messaged asking about the others.

I can't thank you enough!

[smilie=th_teks0311]

You are my new best friend!

LOL

I did see Play-Doh and messaged asking about the others.

I can't thank you enough!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] You are welcome Nautilique!

I did email that vendor and they no longer have the School paste, nor do they have crayola. The search continues!

Thanks for the Play-Doh lead!