The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Recommend me some scents from Can-Do please!

Hi Everyone:

I was thinking of taking advantage of Can-Do's sale today on their tarts! My faves are bakery scents (but I do like others also). Just not a big fan of anything maple scented. Can you please recommend some scents (especially bakery) from theis company who I never used before??

Thanks so much..and the stronger the better!

Cheryl

th_12E9EC16.gif Where to begin...

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Sweet Milk

Cathy's Cast Iron Cookies

Grandma Secret Recipe

Lemon Pound Cake

Godiva Chocolate-tini

Aunt Patties Pie Crust

Lessies B-Day Cake

Bear Claws

Grandma Cantrells Corn Pudding

Miss Pitty Pat's Pound Cake

Help me out, y'all.....

Here are some of my favs:

Amish spice

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Grandma Cantrell's Corn Puddin

Grandma Thompsons Secret Recipe

Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls

Pumpkin Bread Puddin

Cathy's Cast Iron Cookies

Cinnamon Toast

Deja Vu

Sweet Milk

Red Hot Beans

Cafe Brulot Cookies

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Grandma Cantrell's Sweet Cornbread

Aunt Patty' Pie Crust.

and LOTS MORE......... :)))

Cheryl, I'm not much for bakery, but you could check out the "What's the Damage?" thread under the "Daily Package Report" section to see what everyone's ordered. Let us know what you get!

Gail

All of the scents listed above are delish....can't go wrong w/Donna's bakery scents. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] If you're going to place an order, check out her no-stick tart pans, listed under 'doo-dads' (or something like that). I use them a LOT with many vendors tarts. After the pan cools down, the tarts really do just pop out. No muss....no fuss....luv that! [smilie=th_LOVE]

All of the scents listed above are delish....can't go wrong w/Donna's bakery scents. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] If you're going to place an order, check out her no-stick tart pans, listed under 'doo-dads' (or something like that). I use them a LOT with many vendors tarts. After the pan cools down, the tarts really do just pop out. No muss....no fuss....luv that! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Good tip. I totally agree. Her tart pans are great for her melts.

Thanks ladies for your suggestions! I went ahead and placed an orer of about 12 tarts based on your recommendations.

And sweet&spicygrl...thanks for the tip on those little tins. I was thinking about purchasing but didn't and then I saw your message and was like.."hmm maybe I should have"! Oh well..next time.

I'm new to this whole scent shot/tart thing. I've only ordered from one other - candles by victoria so I want to see how can-do compares to CBV...although I do like CBV...just so overwhelming due to all the choices!

Have a great night everyone!

Sorry I didn't catch you before you ordered Cheryl, but here are my favorites from Donna, maybe you can try some on your next order, I'm SURE there will be a next order. Donna's product and customer service are wonderful!

Baby Love

Berry Sweet

Butt Naked

Cherry Chip Cake

Citrus Zinger

Honey Cinnamon

Hot & Bothered

Kudzu

Lessie’s Birthday Cake

Lessie’s Garden Terrace

Lessie’s Whipped Cream and Honeydew

Mimi’s House