The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Christmas Time, Scents Sublime

Aww Maurie, your hand sounds so painful. I'm sure sorry that happened to you. :( I hope it's not broken. Heal up fast, k? [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

I'm melting LSC's Fall Harvest. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

Maurie-I hope your hand feels better soon.

I just lit some candles to go with my melts. Burning YC Holiday Sage, White Barn Warm Vanilla Sugar, YC Italian Christmas Biscotti and burning YC votives in Christmas Eve and Red Apple Wreath. It smells so good here and feels so cozy. I decided not to go to the mall today. I don't feel like dealing with the crowds.

MG_179.gif Hello friends!

At the moment, my house smells exactly like how I remember Christmas as a kid...CFTKR Christmas Time melting in the melter and the aroma of fresh brewed coffee in the air. I also have another melter going with Sugared Spruce from Backroad Hobbies...all these scents are combining and taking me back to my childhood!!! Incredible! woohoochristmas.gif

Maurie! Oh my goodness girlfriend! I hope your hand is okay! Hang in there!

I just got done talking to a cousin of mine and she made me feel like a Scrooge because I don't have my tree up yet. I usually wait until two weeks before Christmas to put it up and keep it up through the New Year...sheesh...she sorta really irritated me! [smilie=grrr] I have other decorations up already, just not the tree.

Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Hey all,

Melting Bella's Peppermint Noel Cookies that a friend gave me and burning YC Happy Christmas. Also burning CBV's Citrusmoon.

Well, I can't say how the hand is gonna wind up. I know I can bend the fingers more now, but the gross thing is i can also feel the blood breaking up in there.........bleh, yuck. Certain things I do, I feel this kinda pinching or pulling in there and I think its the blood as now my hand is getting very black and blue. Wanna bet I always have arthritis pain in this hand now....damn it! I am very luck it was not my fingers. Been there, done that too. Thanks for the concern's. I appreciate them all.

Nice to read all the warm and cozy scents everyone is enjoying. Tis the season right...........enjoy the rest of the evening everyone.

Aria, don't feel bad. Our tree isn't up yet either and I know busymom/Cindy's is not up yet either. We have a real tree and DH doesn't want it drying out so early. I don't even have all my inside decorations up. Eh.........don't worry about your cousin.

Yeeeeeoooow...Maurie...that had to have hurt SO much! :blink: Hope your hand is feeling better soon.

Aria - don't feel bad, I don't put my tree up this early, either. Too many hooligan kitties here that luv to bother it. Which bothers ME. [smilie=th_pullhair] The wreaths that light up are in my windows and the others are on the doors, so it's looking very festive here, as I'm sure it does at your house, too. [smilie=lookgood] Tree or not. [smilie=th_pluja] To your cousin. :lol:

I'm melting Can-Do's Sugared Spruce. Now it's smelling like Christmas, too! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting Can Do's Welcome Home. Maurie, oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about your hand :( Please take care of it and I hope it feels better soon.

Did some Christmas shopping today. My friend Heather owns Martinsville Emporium and she had an open house. I went over and got some candles, soaps, melts and lip balms. It was a lot of fun to sniff everything and pick out some gifts.

Maurie, You poor thing. How horrible. Sure you don't want a little x-ray? It sounds like you really did a number on it. Feel better soon.

I had all the same candles burning today. For melts i put on Mulled Cider from CHS. It's been on all day long.

I just put on Blackberry Mallow Latte from LOL in the BR. This one is so good.

G'night buddies.th_offtobed.gif

Maurie, I'm so sorry about your hand. It sounds really painful! [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Take care and I hope it heals quickly.

Aria, don't let your cousin get you down. <_< We just put up our tree tonight. I decorated the house earlier this week, but waited with the tree 'til we were all home and could decorate it together. Afterwards we watched "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation". That movie always puts me in the Christmas spirit and makes me laugh. [smilie=th_laughing]

I'm melting Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from Bella's and Spruce & Citrus from Scentsy.

Good Morning, Burning Slatkins Cranberry Woods and YC Balsam & Cedar and melting Can-Do Mimi's House. Smells great in here!

Have a great day everyone!

_marry_christmas__by_luckylinx.gifGood Morning!

Melting Christmas Time from Crosscreek again this morning..can never get enough of this scent. I've got my Charlie Brown Christmas cd playing and it is snowing out! I also lit my YC Gingerbread jar, but just realized that I have to go to the bank and post office. I don't want to blow out the flame since there isn't a full wax pool yet. Oh dear...I don't know what to do.

Want to thank everyone for making me feel better about not having our tree up yet. It will be up by this weekend!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Christmas-6.jpg

Maurie, OMG, that sounds horribly painful. I hope that your hand gets better soon. I can't even imagine how that felt. I'm happy for you that it's not more serious. Go to the doctor if it doesn't start to get better soon.

Silly, I want wondering what happened to you. I know how much you love black Friday. I hope that you found some great deals. Did Little Silly go this year?

Tarts:

Vanilla Bean Noel - CFTKR

Candles:

Holly Wreath - BBW...it's almost done so I have to pick out something new. Maybe YC's Christmas Tree.

Maurie, I sure hope your hand starts to feel better soon.

Aria, you have the perfect Christmas mood at your house! It sounds lovely and cozy!

I'm burning Slatkin's Frosted Cranberry, which has a better throw than when I first lit it cuz I moved it to a better spot. Also melting Haley's Spiced Cranberry and oh my, this one is divine!

Gail

Good Morning!

It is very cold here. There were some snow flurries before. The GHBT Hippy Christmas is still going strong from yesterday.

I am also melting Blue Gecko Peppermint Noel and CCCC Christmas Wish.

It is starting to smell great in here!

Hey everyone!!!

OH man Maurie, that just gave me the chills. I sure hope your feeling better? I think its one of those things that will probably feel worse for a couple of days!! OWWWWWCCCHHH!!!

LLVV, yes, we went out Black Friday and the little sillys went to. We were actually out from 10pm Thanksgiving night till 5:30 pm Friday, BUSY DAY!!!

Did alot of wrapping this weekend, about 6 hours worth. I did catch up, that is until I go shopping this weekend!

Gotta run be back in a bit to let you know what I've been melting!

Aria--love your avatar and so sorry your cousin made you feel bad. Family can be a little too free with their comments at times. You should put your tree up when you want to--after all--it is YOUR tree and you know how long you want it up, etc. Enjoy the season and forgive the people who try to steal your joy.

Just got home from Yankee and have on my new Peppermint Swirls candle (the large jar, not the swirl jar of the same scent) and have it under my candle lamp. Just did it so can't smell it yet but my nose is kind of feeling weird and peppermint usually helps it feel better so I hope I start smelling it soon.

Have a great night everyone.

I got out my cranberry colored melter.....ok - I'm decorated! [smilie=th_giggle] I just put on Haley's Tart Green Apple. Or something like that. I already gave the tart cup to the kittys cuz they luv to bat them around. Cheap entertainment. [smilie=th_pardon]

Melting CBV's Orange Cranberry Muffin and loving it so much. Would get this one again for sure.

Went to the doctors today, as everyone at work flipped out on me. The doctor doesn't think its broken but wanted me to have an xray anyway. Haven't heard an results yet. I am sure "no news is good news". I just wish I could get over this icky feeling in my knuckles. Certain ways I move I get this pinching feeling in there and it makes me want to hurl........its gross. A little pain, but more of a nasty icky "what was that" sensation.

I'm thinking from the swelling going down.......IDK. I will let you guys know when I find out more. Thanks for the thoughts. Have a great night everyone and chat soon.

I really enjoy all your pretty avatars. But my favorite one is still Joan's. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Trep said, "Enjoy the season and forgive the people who try to steal your joy." Those are some beautiful and wise words, friend. [smilie=yes]

Sweet, your posts always seem to be some of my favorites. So cheery and amusing. As good as they are, they still can't top Joan's avatar though. [smilie=th_tease-1]

Earlier I put on Haley's Pine. I knew when I bought it I probably wouldn't like it, but I keep trying evergreen scents since I'm one of the unfortunates who doesn't have a real Christmas tree. :crysmiley1: This one definitely didn't work for me. [smilie=th_gagme] I quickly switched to Haley's Christmas Splendor and it's, well, splendid! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gail

Gail, I also have Christmas Splendor melting tonight!

My tree is not up yet, either! It dries out so fast in this house that I wait as long as possible.

Thanx for the sympathy of the whole shattered candle situation candle buddies!:wub: I should be getting my replacement candles tomoro. Yey!!

Aria-so sorry your cousin made you feel bad. Family can be a little too free with their comments at times. You should put your tree up when you want to--after all--it is YOUR tree and you know how long you want it up, etc. Enjoy the season and forgive the people who try to steal your joy.

Trep- [smilie=goodposting] I totally agree!! Aria....[smilie=th_a194]

Aria- I saw Harry Potter as well but not for any one, I wanted to go myself. hehehe. Yeah i kno, its a kids movie but i enjoy and like Harry Potter. :tongue: So did ya enjoy the movie?

Maureen- Yikes with your hand thing!! Oh my!! It may be a good thing you went to get it check since you saying you getting a weird sensation from it. Yes do let us know the result of your xray. Hopes its not anything bad but just bruised.

Sweet, your posts always seem to be some of my favorites. So cheery and amusing.

PuppyLove and sweet&spicey- [smilie=iagree] and you as well too Puppylove!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Well been busy the last couple of days as i was busy around shopping, planning & plotting and wrapping for xmas gifts...and i can officially say i am DONE with all the xmas shopping and wrapping!! Yey!! Phew! It was tiring but most of all it was much fun shopping for gifts and wrapping. I dont know about you guys but i actually enjoy wrapping the gifts. hehehe. Im weird arent I?... [smilie=th_foolish1]

Also had lunch with a good friend earlier today at Ihop. Yummy! and she surprised me with an early birthday gift of scented candles from BBW in Frosted Cranberry and Winter Candy Apple!! Love me some candles!! Burn both today and love them both. Too sweet of her. Had a good time catching up and all. Made my day. (Cindy- thanx for liking my status. Hee hee!)

Recent Melts all from CFTKR:

Strawberry Suga Cakes- I didnt think i would like this too much and thought it was just so-so on cold sniff. But when melted it smell so freaking GOOOOOD!! Not too bakery, just the right balance of the two. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Melon Mist- one of my all time fav

Island Temptation

Happy Melting Everyone!!

Gail--I am glad to know there is someone else who keeps trying the pine scents and not liking them. I always think maybe this time it will work but it never does. Sigh...guess I should just give up and use the scents I do like.

This morning I have on a Yankee Vineyard candle and just put my Yankee Christmas Cupcake in the crock warmer. I am cooking Italian later so knew the grape would have to go before I do that so I will have a back up in the cupcake scent as it will be melted by then. Sometimes this scent thing demands some strategy. [smilie=th_scratch]

Good Morning! It's cold here. Today I have melting YC Apple Cider and the remains of Slatkins Cranberry Woods on the melter. I wish Slatkins made tarts.