The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Christmas Time, Scents Sublime

We are going to get our tree this morning!!! When I get back from the farm I will light a YC Christmas in Paris candle.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

[smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Stardust [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] - Okaaaaaay. No snow for Stardust. [smilie=th_pardon] Maybe you'll luck out and get to visit Warm Glow after all. [smilie=snoopy]

We are going to get our tree this morning!!!

Fleur - Candles are wonderful, but there's nothing like the smell of a live Christmas tree! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. [smilie=th_00000020]

Hello All! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melting:

Mint Sugar from Busy Bee

New Fallen Snow from Old Virginia

North Pole from LOL

Smelling like Christmas...think I'm gonna go get a real Christimas tree too, today!!!

We are getting some snow in Indy. It's starting to cover the ground. I am melting Moonworks Apothecary - Winter Cabin which I do believe is a dup for Crackling Birch. These scents are very nice. Now back to cleaning, and sorting through some more stuff to make way for Christmas decorations.

Hi buddies! [smilie=The_Hi]

Ahhh, a fresh, live Christmas tree! What could be better this time of year? Those of you who are bringing one home soon, I hope you find a great one!

Katz, how ya feeling? I'm hopeful that you're keeping the nasty bug at bay.

I started a new candle early this morning, Slatkin's Frosted Cranberry. The throw is much lighter than I expected, darn it, but it's visually beautiful and nicely scented so I don't mind. Too much.

Now I'm going with LB's White Candied Apple, a gift from a sweet forum friend. Thanks so much for this one, girlie! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] It's divine in every way imaginable! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Have a lovely weekend, friends.

Gail

Just finished putting out more decorations. I hope to finish decorating tonight.

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Going to head out in a bit to pick up some more decorations and to do a little bit of shopping.

Melting some scents I discovered in some old stash and they are all wonderful!

CFTKR Cinnamon and Balsam

CFTKR Fir and Balsam

HOT Christmas in the Mountains

FireplaceYule33.gif Hey there my favorite candle loving peeps! It's so cold here today and cloudy too, but no snow. I'm taking DS#1 to see Harry Potter in a little bit.

Melting Crosscreek's Berry Christmas...everyone needs to try this scent...it is so perfect for this time of year. I put the last four snowflake shaped tarts that I have in the melter and it smells so good in here right now.

I have Gingerbread from Almost Country in another melter, but will wait to start that one until after we get home from the movie.

Oh yeah, I picked up a jar of YC Gingerbread at a local shop yesterday afternoon...everything was 30% off so I thought "what the heck". I've never seen this scent in a YC store. I had it burning last night and loved it. You can really smell the cookie note and ginger and molasses with just a bit of cinnamon. Delish!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning friends...

Been a little busy with kids basketball games and Christmas concerts and well..you know, its that time of year for us all!!

I placed a little order from Donna at Can Do..her winter scent list did me in, I had to..LOL!!

I am starting to get into the Christmas spirit..its cold out and the decorations in the neighborhood are going up..still have mine to do but it will happen soon!!

Melting an incredible scent from Carol..its called Apple Noel, anyone else have this one..its awesome and I am wanting another BAG..hehe!!

Have a nice weekend everyone [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I am loving the sound of Apple Noel! I think I had one from Crosscreek called Baked Apple Noel. Don't worry, we don't have any decorations up in our yard yet either. DH has been so busy working on the ice rink in the backyard that he hasn't had the chance to put up the lights yet. We still have time, right??

Aria - I really think you should see how SC has decorated the store for Christmas. You can scout it out for us and let us know what goodies we might need to have. You'd be doing us a favor. [smilie=th_clap1] And you really should go now, cuz once the snow starts to fly, you won't be able to make the trip for a month or two...maybe even three. :shock: So...going now will actually save you money in the long run. Keep that in mind for the story you'll be telling your DH. [smilie=th_c032]

Katz - awww geeze. Hope your DS is better soon and he's the only one in your family to get that yucky bug. [smilie=th_bb41]

Stardust - if you get LOTS of snow, probably no one will be able to go to the WG sale, so maybe they'll make it for another day to appease all the potential candle buyers. Shall I hope for LOTS of snow for U? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'm melting FP's Cranberry Bread is it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

sweet, you are so funny, I am LOL!!!! I will be sure to report back to all my CF buddies when I go visit Swan Creek...maybe one day this coming week...sounds like a plan. I wish you all could come with me...we would have such fun!!!! It truly is a wonderful store to visit and browse and sniff to your hearts content! They always have several candles burning all over the store...such a great way to spend some time wandering around there.

OKay, I am getting ready to go....the movie starts at 3:30. thpopcrn.gif

Oh yeah, I see Carol is getting ready to open her shop again...I think she said on Thursday with some nice new scents!!!! bf-christmassingingsolosmiley-1.gif

We are going to get our tree this morning!!! When I get back from the farm I will light a YC Christmas in Paris candle.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Fleur, I picked up one of those Christmas in Paris jars too. You talked me into it. I haven't burned it yet. How do you like yours?

We are getting some snow in Indy. It's starting to cover the ground. I am melting Moonworks Apothecary - Winter Cabin which I do believe is a dup for Crackling Birch. These scents are very nice. Now back to cleaning, and sorting through some more stuff to make way for Christmas decorations.

You've got me really curious about this Moonworks...even the name sounds really coool. Do you suppose they have a website?

Okay, peeps, I've been melting and burning all along, but posting them is another thing. Why does everything to do get all crammed into December? Ah, well. This must be the hustle part of the hustle and bustle.

YC jar - Winter Wonderland

Colonial jar - Magical Christmas (it's the big jar so just assume I'm burning it all month long th_laughing.gif)

Candles made from Soy melt - Orange Cranberry cloud_9.gif

Today I am enjoying Backroad Hobbies Citrus Spruce and Carol's Apple VBN. They are both amazing and I even had to hit up Backroad Hobbies to buy more of the Citrus Spruce, as the one I had was a gift. I hear they are not the strongest tarts around but I don't love em THAT strong and this is perfect for me. I also picked up some VBN from BRH.

Yummy smelling day here. Have a great weekend everyone.

I headed out early to beat the Christmas shopping rush, it is our office party tonight and I had to get last minute supplies! I hurried so much that I really made myself worn out. I hope I don't fall asleep at the party!

Today I am making gift bags and burning a Village candle - Cranberry Grapefruit.

Just finished decorating..had to dig out my gold lights this year. I love white lights, but they were borrowed for prom decorating last spring, and not returned :rolleyes:

Recent melts:

Southern Star sugared spruce

Crosscreek berry balsam

Crosscreek apple cider

Lasting Scent vanilla voodoo

Can-do orange and chili pepper

CHC old fashion Christmas

Haley's vanilla bean

The tree is up! We got a beauty this year! It smells great too. I am also baking a cake, so I will wait a little while before I light a candle.

Jules, I like the Christmas in Paris. It smells like the holidays to me!

Have a great evening everyone! [smilie=th_c032]

Jules - I agree.....so much to do before Christmas. [smilie=th_anyminute] Seems like the day after Thanksgiving we hit the floor running cuz there's lots to get done.

I'm melting Haley's Snickerdoodle. Got this cuz Maurie raved about it (thanks Maurie! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] ) and I have to agree [smilie=th_aa17] ....it's delish! Not uber cinnamon-y, lots of yummy cookie-ness to it. [smilie=th_cc15]

Cookie-ness. th_giggle.gifth_yeahthat.gif

Yep - new word. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] We're pretty good at creating our own language on this forum. I checked Webster's for 'smellies'...and there's not ONE reference to waxies. [smilie=th_sSig_what] They say smelly refers to a foul odor. [smilie=th_cha60] They have NO idea...[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good night everyone....sweet dreams! [smilie=thzzz003]

Night friends...

Headin to bed..it was a FULL day of fun but it wore me out!! Basketball games, parade and some shopping and then home to chill and gear up for another day tomorrow..oh the fun of the season...woo~~hoo~~

Aria, how was the movie girl..did you have a fun time!! I am glad you are getting ready to decorate too..I feel a bit behind, but hey, we put up a real tree and leave it up till New Years, so I didn't want to put it up too early..wink wink!!

Melting NeNe's Sweet Snow Pine...OMG this scent brings back so many awesome memories..this is an incredible scent!!

Have a restful night friends... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Recent melts:

FM - Vanilla Frosted Grahams

Can-Do - Mimi's House

FM - Strawberry Musk

Currently burning:

Mainstays - Juicy Apple

Local vendor - Cedar & Saffron

Sweet-Your weather sounds beautiful!

It's a cold sunny day here! Good weather to get out and do some more Christmas shopping!

Just changed out the warmers to Busy Bee Country Christmas and GHBT Hippy Christmas. Not getting much of anything yet.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting Haley's Caramel Green Apple and its veddy good, not as strong as I would like for this one, but still nice.

Laundry and laundry and more laundry today.........oh well. Life is good, considering I almost broke my hand Friday night. I slammed in in the car door and couldn't open the door to get it out. Screamed and the family came running out. My youngest was with me and we could NOT get the door open. I almost passed out and get sick thinking about it. Still not sure how my hand got out. I think I pulled it out because my husband went outside to look for my keys and the car door was shut but NOT all the way. Of course NOT all the way cuz my stupid hand took up the empty space..........yuck! Almost went to the ER, but then thought of all the disgusting germs that are around right now and what people are fighting and opted to wait it out. I figured if a finger or two fall off, then I should have went. I dont' think anything is broken but as the swelling goes down I am feeling different pains....we shall see. Its pretty nasty looking with 4 fingers being cut and blue and then my knuckles on my hand. Oh well, had to ramble and get this "out" of my mind for the day. I was just glad it wasn't my finger tips or my thumb. How the heck could I type and text?? I would die. LOL

Have a great day everyone. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Oh yea, you are quite welcome on the Snickerdoodle from Haley's;) I told ya,sweet&spicy. Its a keeper.

Oh no, Maurie! Good thing it is not your typing and present wrapping hand!! I did that years ago in one of the sliding van doors. Busy looking at the kids, not at my hand when I gave the door a push. It hurts and you feel so goofy stuck there with your hand caught in the door! :huh:

I have been using up old candles making way for all the new ones that will be Christmas presents (does that happen to you too? Everyone gets you candles? ^_^ ) My Mylingy Sea Island Grapefruit was just so-so as a candle, but on the melter it has killer scent!

Marie: I am cringing just thinking about what you went through. I have been crafting some arrangements for the cematery the past few days. I am almost finished then on to putting up the tree. This afternoon I am melting Can-Do Snowstorm. Pepperminty refreshing and sure to clean out stuffy noses. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Marie, yours can only get better..