The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Apple Berry Crumble by Crosscreek

Spicey Apples and Peaches by Candle Haven

Strawberry Cotton Candy by Bella's

:P

I have been way impressed with SH. Every scent has been divine to the extent that I can't tell you my favs. Ok I liked blueberry muffin morning. Apricot peach medly. Can't think of more now. I'm melting grannys pie crust and I can't say yet.

Cheryl

Black Raspberry Vanilla from Tuscadero's in the loft and kids' bedrooms, Caramelized Pralines from Cobblestone in the kitchen and Falling in Love from Bella's in the Master bath.

I'm getting boring as I've been burning my candles every night. But I did put on a YC Sweet Honeysuckle tart in the LR. Takes me back to being a kid. I used to love smelling the honeysuckle.

I loved the smell of honeysuckle, too. We had some honeysuckle vines behind our house, and I always thought it was the most wonderful smell. Used to hate the wasps that would chase us, though.

I added Lemon Buttercream Sables from CYS - not getting much scent throw.

Good night, all!

Guest Anonymous

I have on Pineapple coconut tonight, and it smells so good down stairs. Upstairs I have Orange chili pepper, and with the two mixing it really smells good. in here.

:)

karla :lol:

Guest Anonymous
I have been way impressed with SH. Every scent has been divine to the extent that I can't tell you my favs. Ok I liked blueberry muffin morning. Apricot peach medly. Can't think of more now. I'm melting grannys pie crust and I can't say yet.

Cheryl

SH - Spotted Hog? I have always been impressed as well...In fact, I have an order in which should be shipping by tomorrow according to her website turnaround time. Better check on that.