The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

jersey--what do you think of that Bizzy B pineapple/coconut milk--I don't think I've ever tried that one and it sounds good to me. Thanks Nancy

Also--which company is cys?

I really like the pineapple/coconut milk..strong on the pineapple.

Cys is cleanseyoursoul.com amazing tarts..and they last and last..(soy)

Guest Anonymous

Hi all! CHC's Banana Nut Bread for work. Will check back later as I move through my scents today.

Guest Anonymous

Hey y'all.

WnS Hippy Hippy Shake downstairs

Aroma McCrispy McApple and CFTKR Green Apple & Cloves upstairs.

Good morning all! This morning it's Nene's Cheecake Crust. YUM...very nice fragrance. I noticed over the weekend melting Nanny's Scratch Cake and Birthday Cake that the cakey scents don't have as much throw, or at least these don't. :o Still, gotta love them! This Cheesecake Crust is a definite reorder for me.

Congratulations Christy! :P

:P

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

I must be in a 'zesty' mood today for some reason...I picked Lemon Drops (K's Kreations) for my main room melter and I'm burning PI's Snow Clouds in my office.....it's pretty crisp around here! lol And actually, the combination of both of these in the air is really quite something.........

It has been storming all morning with more coming so decided to dump my lilies and go for something more comforting. I have Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie, Cobblestone Banana Pudding and Brown Bag Sugar Cookie going--love them all. Fortunately ( or maybe not) I have no actual sugar cookies in the house to eat so at least I won't get fat just sniffing. Have a great afternoon, all. :P

Guest Anonymous

I've got Tuscadero's Exotic Coconut in now. It's so strong, and so authentic. I love this one so much.

Guest Anonymous

Congratulations Christy!

Melting Essential Pleasures Gardenia Lily,Cobblestone Gardenia and YC Pineapple Gardenia candles.. I LOVE this mix! :P

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got Tuscadero's Exotic Coconut in now. It's so strong, and so authentic. I love this one so much.

I have been searching for a good coconut. I am burning several YC Coconut Bay votives today and they just are not what I'm looking for.

Guest Anonymous

So, today I am going to melt Pineapple Smoothie from Crosscreek. On cold smell it smells great, but will update later. I think that I spoke to early on the peanut butter fudge brownie one from last night. It was great for a while, and then it started to have that chemical smell to it. I double checked with my husband to make sure it was not my pregnant nose, and he said that it was gross. Glad it was not just me! Hope this one is better. :P

Blackberry Sage in the kitchen and Dragon's Blood in the loft, both from Essential Pleasures.

Guest candlefreak

Wow trep! All those sugar cookie scents so so yummy! :P

Yesterday and today I have had CBV Kiwi Kicker going. I have to say it going to be a favorite of mine!

jerseymom--thanks for the info--I love pineapple so will put that one on my to order list. Also thanks for the cys--I knew that but couldn't think of it. I have never ordered from there but will go look at the site--they sound good. Nancy

:P my pleasure