The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Angel For Men Dupe

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells a dupe for Angel For Men cologne? There used to be a gal on eBay years ago that made them, like 2 oz tealights, but she no longer sells them.

Scent profile: Angel for Men by Thierry Mugler is made from top notes of bergamot, helonial, lavender, and peppermint. Middle notes of the cologne consist from coffee bean, tar, and patchouli. The base notes of the fragrance for men are tonka bean, vanilla, caramel, chocolate, and musk. This Thierry Mugler fragrance is what one would called a "sweet tooth scent" due to its notes.

If not, can you recommend a good tart or votive in a vanilla amber? Those are two of the more prominent basenotes in the fragrance and I love the combo.

FYI I found a small pillar at Target, made by Chesapeake Bay Candle, in Vanilla Amber that I thought would be amazing. Got it home and it has ZERO scent throw even while burning. So disappointed. Even worse I initially burned it for 4 hours and it wanted to burn straight down the center from the start. I burned it 3 more hours and it just wouldn't get a big enough wax pool.

Thanks in advance!

You might check out Candles By Victoria. She has a number of perfume dupes, and I know she has one for the female Angel. I don't do a lot of perfume scents so don't have her others right on the tip of my tongue... her scent descriptions should give you an idea if one will match.