The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Feast of Fragrances

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Hey friends...

Today I am gearing up to go out in the rain and determined to make it a day with SMILES!!!

Melting NeNe's Dried Apple Wreath..forgot how much I love this scent, its awesome!! Very powerful too!! YUM!!!

Have a great day [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Good morning!

I can't believe tomorrow is December. I love December! This is just the perfect time of year for candle and tart lovers like all of us.

A while back I bought one of BBW's silver candle holders with a candy cane design on it. I usually go for the black or brown metal one from YC but this was so adorable. I have a BBW white candle burning in it and it's so pretty! It was pretty inexpensive...only $5 (regular price).

I'm still waiting for my Warm Glow candles but I'm determined not to open the box until Christmas.

Tarts:

Sweet Berry Flapjack (outstanding) - CFTKR

Vanill Hazelnut Zucchini Bread - CFTKR (not metling now...for this afternoon after food shopping...ugh).

Candles:

Holiday Wreath - BBW

Zucchini Bread - CFTKR

Hi friends,

I'm melting Cinnamon Cider from LSC. It took awhile to get going but once it did, oh boy! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Have a great day, everyone. Good-bye November!

Gail

Goodie Morning everyone

Silly me, i forgot to put in my melts of the day from my last post. :wacko:

Recent melts:

Haley's Hawaiian Breeze and Precious Kitty

Can-Do Papaya Clafouti

Speaking of Can-do, she is reopening from vacation tomoro and having a one day sale. Ill be on the look out for that tomoro. :D .... [smilie=th_thWTF] didnt i just said from my last post that i had too many that i need to use up already and already place some orders with some vendors?! Lol... oh well watever, im still gona check can-do out tomoro. Hey dont judge me!! [smilie=th_giggle]

Trep- oh that sux you didnt like Bahama Breeze. It sure does sound good with the pineapple, grapefruit and mango. Ill keep that in mind to try for one of these days if i go to get some tarts. Fluffy Towel has a clean and floral scent to it, interesting.

Dabbadooey- oh no thats sad to hear that someone had death in their families over thanksgiving :(

Busymom- "determined to make it a day with SMILES!!!".. you go girl!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

LLVV- yes december is near. It feels kinda weird to me though, like im not ready for it or something. :huh: Hee hee!! ready or not here it comes. Lol

Well i just pop all the warmer bowls in the freezer and so now deciding on what to melt for today...

Happy Melting everyone

For the rest of the day it is YC Christmas Cookie in a tart. I had Raspberry Cream on all day in my crock melter and now I just want a nice comfy scent to end my day. It has been very cold and dark here all day--snow flurries all morning but tomorrow should be better. Have a great night everyone.

Maurie--I have finally found a different avatar that would work on my computer so if you want the lights you can have them. I felt awful that I messed you up. I still love your gingerbread man--that is what my living room is decorated in--gingerbread stuff. :D

Hi everyone!

Tonight I'm melting Coconut Cream Pie from Can-do

Woodland Orange Spice CFTKR

Upstairs I have on Shayz scentz Cucumber Melon and Scentsy Cucumber Lime...both are so refreshing

Tonight is Lookout Mountain, Pink Bombshell. Wish I knew what is going on with them - their site says they will be open in mid October...

That drives ya nutz, doesn't it? :wacko: And, what happened to Cozy Cottage Scents? She had a sale to make room for holiday scents. Well....the holidays are here, but now there aren't any tarts for sale. [smilie=th_sign0164] Not that I'm stalking her website or nuttin.. :ph34r:

I'm melting CrossCreek's Creamy Fall Trifle. :wub: I know it's almost December, but it's technically still fall.

Hey all,

Burning Citrusmoon from CBV in my bedroom and this one is a big favorite for me, YC Happy Christmas in the living room, the end of a Creamsickle candle from "Our Own Candle Co." in the kitchen and melting something amazing from Carol in the computer room. The one from Carol was not labeled but its something like Fairy spice or Fairy ????, IDK. I think its discontinued, but like all of Carol's tarts......they last forever. This is a perfect soft spice/vanilla/ earthy...........amazing SCENT. I wish she still made it and I wish I remembered the name. It was from a friend though and I only had 2. Anyone have any ideas what this could be? It was cream colored and in her original fluted type tart shape. I would kill to know what it is. Kinda like a soft version of Celtic Moonspice and sweet. Help a woman here...................PLEASE. LOL

Hope everyone is having a great week. We had no kids in school yesterday as our boiler went out in the 100+ yr. old building. Boiler is new, but something happened. So, the kids were out but I guess we are immune to being cold as we had to go in. Its ok though, being at work in a school with NO kids is a treat in itself, though I love the munchkins or rugrats (depending on my mood).

Night all.

Maurie, is it Fairy Garden? I have a couple of those left. You are welcome to them if it's a favorite of yours. Finishing the day with AMS's Cozy Christmas. Also melted that Walgreens triple fragrance holiday candle and it is tunneling terribly. I tried to fix it but it isn't working. Blah.

And a very pretty one it is, Trep!

I picked up my old man cat tonight - and he smells like pink sugar. Glad he doesn't know! [smilie=th_sign0164]

I have YC Storm Watch melting.

I got the house all decorated for Christmas today. All that's left is the tree. We always do that as a family so we'll probably wait for the week-end. I've been melting Christmas Cottage all day from Scentsy. I really like this one.

Do y'all ever look at the number of views for each month on the SOTD main page? In Nov 2009, there were 25,259 views, but this November we haven't even reached 6,000 views yet. :shock: Whassup with that??? [smilie=th_scratch] Where'd everyone go? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Hi, Sweet - I'm just now seeing this. The counters on this forum are off. I'm not sure why or how to fix that. I noticed that about this forum early on.