The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Feast of Fragrances

Joan - I had to go to YC to replenish my Christmas tarts. I bought a few about 2 weeks ago and I have no idea where I put them! So, I used the $1 coupon to get a dozen, heavy on the Peppermint Swirl!

Katz, I love cedar - I am going to have to go check out that scent.

Tonight I am clearing out some OOB vendors. I have an amazing Fountain of Youth tart melting from Jade Candles.

Thank you cbgirl, candleLove, Denny, and sweet&spicey for the congrats! I really appreciate that. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

PuppyLove- taking magnifying glass to go explore those wick..Lol. [smilie=th_giggle] Speaking about that, i have found out that the thin wicks are consider the new and improve wick they have out but IMO, it seems to me they are the one who easily drown the most. What you think buddy?

Well today was my first day at work and i am so tired! Talk about really working hard for the money! hee hee! But its good, i had some fun knowing how to do some new things and i want all the experience i can get in the field. So far everyone seems cool and friendly..sooo far! Hee hee!..especially the girl who trained me today. She was so kind, caring and patient in making sure if i had any questions and understanding it all. She was pretty cool and seem to really made me feel real comfy there. Really appreciate that of her, especially when i was already nervous of everything and wonder how everyone will be when i first came in. So that was cool. Hopefully things will stay positive here at this new place and will run smoothly for me. If not, im still gona try to stay strong, have my head up and try to look at the postive of things and keep going at it. Right you guys? ^_^

Recent melts:

YC Napa Valley Harvest

YC Drift away

YC Vanilla Lime

CFTKR Fresh Picked Strawberry

CFTKR Mulberry

CFTKR Peach, Magnolia and Raspberry

CFTKR Watermelon kick

Happy Melting candle buddies!!

Sweettart~ What a GREAT attitude you have! I really hope you love your job when you get used to it!!!:)

Been so busy and not melting or burning that my house is starting to smell like "nothing"...the horror! I only had one tart going for about 1 hour:

Harvest Delight from WnS

Boy, I am exhausted...going to [smilie=th_51991986] and then [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning everyone. I have on some mint candle from Yankee--got it at Marshall's--it is either Jack Frost or North Pole--you know they give them some other name when they have the different label. At any rate, it smells good. Also have on Yankee Buttercream. Mid morning will add my Winter Woods from $General. Have a great day all--we are still having summer here--love it.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] Good Morning!!

Its a great sunny morning here and I am enjoying an awesome scent from Haleys, called Twilight..oh so very good!! Loving it alot [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Sweet, so very glad you had a great first day on the job!! I sure hope you will enjoy your new job and that things will work out just the way you want them!! First days are so very nerveracking, so much to learn, people to meet, etc!! Glad you had a nice co-worker to smooth it over and make you feel comfy!!

Maggie, I hope you had a good nights rest, nothing like an exhausting day to make to drift off to sleep!!

Off to enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors and go to work [smilie=th_shewiggle]

bounce.gif Good Morning friends! It's a cool morning here, but supposed to warm up to around 60 degrees...I'll take it. I've got my sweats on today...cleaning day around here.

debra, I forgot to ask you what you bought!

Aria, thanks for the tip on the Bayberry. I have only had tarts in Bayberry, but I always love them. If I decide to do the Buy 2, Get 2, I may put in a Bayberry... it smelled nice at the sore. Just popped the melter in the freezer, nothing melting yet.

[smilie=th_cc24] I am thinking of using my B2G2 coupon also...

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Aria, my walk was amazing, very long one on the parkway and the scenery was spectacular!! Going back today after work!! How is the Winter Wonderland from YC..do you recommend it??

Busy, awesome walk with all the scenery...love that. You know, Winter Wonderland was okay, but not sure I would like a whole jar of it. I wish I liked it more because the pic on the jar is really pretty. I am going to test out a tart of White Christmas and see if I like it more. The WW had a note in there that I just didn't care for...I think it was the "fresh air" note. I wanted it to be more woodsy or pine-y if that makes any sense. I liked it, but I wasn't head over heels in love with it.... [smilie=th_confused3]

Okay, so this morning I have one tart melting....Carol's Mediterranean Fig...it's a nice change from the spicy fall scents. Loving it and may have to stock up on this one!!!!

Off to clean...oh the thrill! NOT!!!

Why oh why did I touch my eye after petting the cat?? [smilie=th_smiley-crying] [smilie=th_pullhair]

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful day here. It's going to be in the mid 50's today.

I am burning some candles today-YC Spiced Pumpkin, Haleys Butternut Pumpkin and Country Chunkie Vanilla Pound Cake.

I will change out the melters in a bit.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi buddies.

I'm burning a bunch of candles today.

Backroad Hobbies - Blueberry Z Bread jar

BH - Apple Butter Caramel jar

Moneypenny's - Country Blessings jar

a few scattered YC votives

Sears pillar - Verbena & Thyme

BBW - Vanilla Shortbread jar

CFTKR - Family Gatherings melt

WHEW! It smells good in here. All the windows are opened too which makes for a beautiful, fresh air kind of day. I'm not trying to brag about the weather. There are only about 4 weeks out of the whole year when I can open up the house, so I'm making the most of today.

It's actually pretty chilly here in the Southwest Today - FINALLY! So I have a jar of YC Autumn Leaves going as well as a tart in the same scent - one of my very favorite fall scents.

We bought a new leaf blower/vacuum this afternoon to more easily deal with the leaf accumulation on our front lawn, only right when we took it out and were ready to try it out the skies opened up and it started to sleet like crazy! Oh well, though we'll have to wait for everything to dry out a bit, we really do need the moisture here in Colorado. After highs in the mid to upper 70s over the past few days, temps are finally starting to drop and feel more chilly-- like Fall!

I've been melting/burning Slatkin Cranberry Woods, AMS Buttery Pumpkin, and Haley's Pumpkin Pie Spice. Yummm! It's all putting me in the mood for a Thanksgiving turkey dinner. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Pink Sugar by Ten Digit Creation. Burning: Ambrosia by woodwick, and finishing up applewood by woodwick. Hope everyone has a great night

[smilie=th_e16] wax buddies!

PuppyLove- taking magnifying glass to go explore those wick..Lol. [smilie=th_giggle] Speaking about that, i have found out that the thin wicks are consider the new and improve wick they have out but IMO, it seems to me they are the one who easily drown the most. What you think buddy?

SweetTart, you deserve the Sherlock award for finding out the thin wicks are considered the new and improved ones. [smilie=th_happy096] I have limited experience with the thicker wicks but I agree that the thin ones are the ones with the drowning problem. (That sounds rather fatal, doesn't it?[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] )

And SweetTart, you have the most wonderful attitude about life! Your wisdom makes you sound like you're an ancient sage but your upbeat, fun words make me think you're much, much younger. [smilie=th_friends] I'm glad you had a supportive coworker for your first day and hope you love your new job!

I'm melting CCCC's Home Spun Sugar. It's so good it deserves its own festival of love. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Gail

Hi guys,

Been MIA it seems for a couple of days. I hope I have not missed too much. I am just not feeling myself lately. Tomorrow is the day that I am going to start my vitamins and B12 (which I am deficient in) again. I have to get myself back on track. I am tired of feeling like garbage and I'm over it.

Anyway, home from work and house is kinda/sorta straightened up. DH is cooking while I cleaned up. Now I am just relaxing and only burning 1 candle. I have CBV's Sugared Pumpkin in the bedroom. Its a combo of PS and Pumpkin Pickin. Didn't want to ruin his meal scent, so I kept with just upstairs.

Hope you are all well and having a wonderful week. Talk soon.

Very interesting about the Slatkin wick...I must study this in detail... [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria, funny you mention the cat/eye thing. My DH had one eye yesterday that was bright, bright red - he finally remembered that he had pet the cat - and had not washed his hands. Oops, guess he is a little allergic!

Today I am melting a Rocky Mtn. tart from Cheryl (the ones you can combine scents together) with Lime and Lemon Mint.

Good evening/night!

Maurie, take good care of yourself. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

I've been burning BBW Leaves 3 wick and I'm just about down to the last drop of Kristin Kandle's votives in Spice Orange, Caramel Apple, and Spiced Pumpkin. All quite good!

Gail

Good Morning, Doing a YC mixology with Apple Cider and Cinnamon Stick in two different melters. Just started so not sure. Have a great day everyone!

Busymom~ Thanks! I do end up sleeping sounder when I am having a busy day. I also LOVE Haley's Twilight!!! That is one scent I am going to buy in stockpile when I am finally off LD!

Jules~ Hope you enjoyed your beautiful day! Windows open...sounds lovely! I love the Fall but I am already missing the Summer...

Aria~ Hope your eye is ok! My husband gets the same thing as Debra's DH after he touches a Guinea Pig or anything touched by someone who touched a Guinea Pig...yuck.

Melting:

Teddy Graham Whippets from Spotted Hog

Good morning!

Tarts:

Vanilla Pine - CFTKR...if you like YC's Christmas Wish or Carol's Christmas Time, give this scent a try. It's very similar. Love it!!!

Frosted Winterberry - Great berry scent. I detect a bakery note mixed it. Great for anytime of year.

Candles:

Beware! - YC. Trying to finish this one up.

Cranberry Oranage - YC.