The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

OMG Chocolate Mint Espresso

As a not-really recovering Coffee With Santa addict, I've been trying to find something close. Has anyone ordered this from OMG?

Chocolate Mint Espresso - Strong hot coffee mixed with just the right amount of dark chocolate mint.**OMG Original

It *sounds* like Coffee With Santa. I poked around the site but didn't see any sampler specials and can't really justify $5.95 shipping to test one melt. Has anyone ordered this and tried it yet?

I've tried it Star...it's VERY strong...this and Java twist both remind me of Coffee with Santa. OMG has a lot of good scents...one of my favorite vendors!

I've tried it Star...it's VERY strong...this and Java twist both remind me of Coffee with Santa. OMG has a lot of good scents...one of my favorite vendors!

Is one closer than the other? I've actually been melting chips off tarts from mixed vendors to try and replicate CWS. I can get close, but none seem to have the longevity that EW had.

This is good to know!! I love OMG ..they are a nice place that I have ordered from a couple of times!! Haven't tried this scent tho, but I will!! I too, loved CWS and would love to find a new vendors dupe..thanks for sharing this info!!

I have ordered from OMG on her free shipping sales, hold out, I am sure she will offer it again soon [smilie=th_confused3]

As a not-really recovering Coffee With Santa addict, I've been trying to find something close.

Crosscreek makes a Java Twist that is very similar to EW's Coffee With Santa that I've ordered in the past. Have you given that one a try? It's very strong and long-lasting, and you can order just one for $1.00. :)

It sounds like when I try one I should go with Java Twist first.

I do intend to try OMG at some point, but most likely either around the holidays or next year. I just bought big from my Top 3 vendors, so need to stick to the wax budget now.

Thanks for the input!

I've tried both the Java Twist from Crosscreek and the Chocolate Mint Espresso and both are fabulous but entirely different. I'd say try both, for sure and see what you think. The Java Twist at OMG is too strong of Peppermint for me. I like Crosscreek more. I really like coffee scents and OMG has a VERY strong Cup o' Joe. Yum.

Cisley

Bella Candle and Tarts has a spot on dup. of Coffee with Santa. It is called Santa's Cup of Joe. Wonderful...

[smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Ruh-roh!! I'd better go check that out! Thanks!

I did order Java Twist from Crosscreek yesterday and mentioned CWS. Deana said she might be able to add some chocolate to the Java Twist to see if it's close. She offered to send that along, so I'm hoping she's got time to do that. I told her CWS had a *lot* of fans.

I saw a Cocoa Mint Espresso at Pink Flower Scents. I haven't tried it...just saw it on the scent list.

PFS exclusive. A robust blend of delicious dark espresso and mint cocoa. Smells divine!

I saw a Cocoa Mint Espresso at Pink Flower Scents. I haven't tried it...just saw it on the scent list.

PFS exclusive. A robust blend of delicious dark espresso and mint cocoa. Smells divine!

Thanks Jules! I'll head over there and take a peek.

Stardust - I saw a possibility 4 U, too. Front Porch has one in their Espresso Coffee blends - Peppermint Mocha Cafe. We're gonna help you find a substitute for CWS....or go broke trying! [smilie=th_giggle]

That's excellent! Thanks! I'd perused their list recently but it's a bit hard to read so I missed it.

I may have just placed the Smallest Order Ever. Since they have free shipping and no minimum, I've ordered a clamshell of this one to see what it's like. I'm pretty close to maximum stash storage limit, so am not getting excess.

Here's hopin'!

[smilie=th_blij51]

Stardust; Did you every check Bellas Candles n Tarts? I was on the search after EW Coffee With Santa and ended up ordering some Santa's Cup of Joe from Bellas last year. (bark form). I think it is almost a spot on dup of EW. They are having a sale on the bark 1 lb for 1/2 lb price. The scent description is: Rich Col. coffee blended with sweet caramel, a dash of cinn,, rich bittersweet cocoa and brisk peppermint.

I was tempted by the description, but after seeing a few posts reflecting problems with the TAT and CS, not to mention seeing

"The owner of Bella's Candles & Tarts has asked her company be removed from Candlefind permanently."

when I went to check reviews for the company, I decided I didn't need the potential headache. I can't imagine a company doesn't want to be mentioned because people are singing their praises... it's usually just the opposite.

I appreciate you recommending them though. Apparently you've had good luck with them.

I was tempted by the description, but after seeing a few posts reflecting problems with the TAT and CS, not to mention seeing

"The owner of Bella's Candles & Tarts has asked her company be removed from Candlefind permanently."

when I went to check reviews for the company, I decided I didn't need the potential headache. I can't imagine a company doesn't want to be mentioned because people are singing their praises... it's usually just the opposite.

I appreciate you recommending them though. Apparently you've had good luck with them.

Stardustgirl~have you tried Crosscreek's Java Twist...the description sounds like it may be like Coffee with Santa! They have a one day sale tomorrow, 14% off. Ran by the scent when i was making my list :)

Stardustgirl~have you tried Crosscreek's Java Twist...the description sounds like it may be like Coffee with Santa! They have a one day sale tomorrow, 14% off. Ran by the scent when i was making my list :)

I have! Thanks for mentioning it though. It's not bad... it's just coffee and mint. Deana actually made some with a bit of chocolate added but it wasn't exactly the same. She may still be working on it, I'm not sure.

I have my Crosscreek list ready and waiting for the sale.:D I want some of those cute heart tarts and to try some of those new pink blends.

I have! Thanks for mentioning it though. It's not bad... it's just coffee and mint. Deana actually made some with a bit of chocolate added but it wasn't exactly the same. She may still be working on it, I'm not sure.

I have my Crosscreek list ready and waiting for the sale.:D I want some of those cute heart tarts and to try some of those new pink blends.

I am going to order lots of singles....i love her zucchini blends :)