The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

I've been melting CH's Spice Up Autumn since this morning. It's still going well, may change it out in another hour or so. Burning WW's Pumpkin Butter~ it's old, so a little light, but it's such a pretty color, lol. Also burning Pure Integrity's Maple candle. Very nice, a little sweet.

A Maggie's votive. My friend gave this to me. I think it's called Maggie's Special Blend. The votive is huge and great smelling.

LLVV - I've never heard of Maggie's candles, so (of course ;) ) had to check em out. The description of Maggie's Special Blend " Made exclusively for Maggies, this is without a doubt our best selling candle! A unique blend of amaretto, almond, vanilla and cinnamon makes this signature fragrance a favorite among customers" sounds SO good! What did U think of it?

[smilie=th_bb20]

I just put on one of Carol's adorable lil gingerbread boys in Pumpkin Gingerbread. If he starts yelling....I don't know what I'll do... [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

This is Day 2 for Spotted Hog Perfect Pumpkin Pie. I'm seriously impressed because this is a 1oz melt from their Pumpkin Pandemonium sampler, and it's kicked out yumminess for 2 full days.

Burning candles this evening. I had a melt going from CFTKR and it was Sweet Orange Pepper or something like that. I didn't love it. It was VERY strong and too much for my bedroom. It got dumped. Now I have CBV's Sugared Pumpkin Candle going and a stupid dud (guess thats why it was on clearance) candle from Kathy Ireland (Walgreen's) in Vanilla Cream Pound Cake. I have had this very same candle 2 times before and always loved it. Well, I guess maybe they changed the formula, but its very weak. I had to move it to the smallest room in the house, the bathroom in hopes of smelling something. I never have luck with clearance junk. Oh well, maybe it will be good in that room or my bedroom. Certainly not the kitchen. I think I may be getting spoiled from CBV candles. They are my all time favorite for candles and then YC for their classic scents and look. With tarts or melts, I am pretty much open to all and any. There are just too many to choose from to pick a favorite.

Hope you are all off to a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

Hi all!

Been a busy time again so I haven't been able to post lately.

Currently melting:

K - Simply Delicious - CBV - Smells like authentic cinnamon oatmeal and strong too - surprisingly I'm really liking this one - and DP loves this one!

LR - Christmas Eve - YC - An elderly tart but still has some throw - have to get rid of the remainder of my old holiday scents to make room for new ones lol

BR - Peach & Sweet Berries - An all-time favorite scent (I should get my SH sale order tomorrow YAY!)

Bathroom - China Rain - Can-Do - A very nice fresh scent

Also burning my WoodWick Tradewinds jar in the bath.

Hey there, Big Red!

Sweet - I am liking those fruity scents you have, especially melonade!

I have an old Scentsy going - Autumn Sunset.

Hi All!

Sweet&Spicy - Yes, that's it! It's one of the strongest votives I've ever smelled but it's also large for a votive. I had to search for a votive holder that it would fit it. It strongly scented my entire first floor which I can't get most large YC's to do. I was very impressed. The candle is also burning beautifully. When my friend gave me the votive (she thinks my huge candle collection is funny...in a good way) she said, "Here. I had to bring this to you. It's my favorite candle and I know that you'll appreciate it".

Tonight's scents:

Tart:

Caramel Apple - CFTKR

Candle:

Pumpkin Patch Swirl - YC

Yeah, it is Saturday! I am starting my morning out with CCCC in Hayride. On the website, this scent doesn't really have a detailed description of the scents in it. I am loving this one! Hard to explain....kinda like a cool crisp fall day with alittle something sweet and floral. I would say you could melt this one anytime of the year.

Karrie

Welcome back home Trep!

Getting ready for DD's karate class. Scent's for this morning:

Tarts:

Vanilla Rum Ball - CFTKR

I'm melting Carol's Autumn Morn (great scent for fall! [smilie=snoopy] ) & burning ACG's Juicy Apple in the LR and burning a Cake Candle in Autumn Woods in the KT. It absolutely smells like fall in here! [smilie=th_00000020]

Enjoy your weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Welcome Back Trep! And good to see you Big Red!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Glad you are enjoying your SP loot Stardustgirl! Perfect Pumpkin Pie is one of my favs...I could melt it all year!

This morning it's been Spotted Hog's Goblin Sin-o-mon Sugar Cake... [smilie=th_c2e41937] LOVE IT!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

I am finishing up melts from yesterday-CFTKR Hot Maple Latte and CFTKR Harvest Gingerbread and they are both great!!

I will be changing out shortly to Bella's Monster Mash and Spooktacular Goodies.

Welcome Back Trep-Hope you enjoyed your visit. The weather has really changed here but it is nice. Fall is my favorite time of the year.

I'm melting one of my freebies from Spotted Hog, a "Jeepers Creepers" skull. It smells like French Toast and isn't as strong as the Perfect Pumpkin Pie, but it's nice and makes the entryway smell good.

I just finished watching "The Blind Side". Oh my what a nice, heartwarming movie. I loved it.

Melter #1 - Pink Sugar Peppermint Bark - CFTKR

Melter #2 - Ultimate Vanilla - Crosscreek

Candle - Slatkin Autumn Apple

Off to do some chores....fl1.gif

Hi everyone!

I'm back after having recovered enough from surgery to be back on my computer again! I've missed you guys and have so much to catch up on.

Thank you so much for all the prayers and well wishes. They must have worked, because I did get some good news from my biopsy-- nothing malignant, thank goodness! It turned out to be something completely unexpected that took a long surgery to fix, but I have a really good chance of complete recovery now. Yeah!!! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I haven't been melting a whole lot lately for obvious reasons, but recent scents have been my YC Moonlight Harvest candle, Can-do Lessie's Haunted House, Graveyard from Dark Candles, and AMS Seasalt Caramel.

Hello everyone!

I'm melting Kim's Citrus and Sage. This is one of my DH's favorites. Mine too![smilie=th_c032]

Yeah, it is Saturday! I am starting my morning out with CCCC in Hayride. On the website, this scent doesn't really have a detailed description of the scents in it. I am loving this one! Hard to explain....kinda like a cool crisp fall day with alittle something sweet and floral. I would say you could melt this one anytime of the year.

Karrie

Karrie - Hayride is one of my favorite scents! I get it from Deana but also from Tuscadero's (who added it last year by request ;) I just got home from a vendor event this morning so I may just put that one in (currently have the T's version of it)now that you have mentioned it.

Hi friends!

BigRed, good to see you as always.

Trep, welcome back home!

Aria, I love Blind Side too! Such a terrific movie.

CandleFan, that's such AWESOME news! I''m sooooo happy for you!

Supremely busy weekend around here. My dog club is having our biggest fundraiser of the year. Today was set-up and prep and tomorrow's the big event. I just got home, so tired and hot but starting to cool off now with the divine FM's Limonade Cooler. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

Candlefan - What good news! Hope you get back to 100% soon.

Autumn is in the air here. Temps are cooling down and we're expecting rain this coming week. Yippee! t120004.gif

This afternoon I've been melting CFTKR - Pumpkin Zucchini Bread. Sooo good! Carol's zucchinin blends are very long lasting. I just love them. hearts.gif

Welcome back to those who have been gone for a bit and speedy recovery for those not well or going through medical issues.

Today I am burning my CBV Sugared Pumpkin candle and the Kathy Ireland dud again. Melting Scentsy's Pumpkin Roll and CHC Charlene's Green Apple.

Smells very yummy around here today. Hope everyone is having a restful and happy weekend. Enjoy the rest of it.

Waiting to get my few "chocolate tester's" from Haley's. I am on the search for a perfect chocolate and decided to just try 5 of hers. They should be here Mon. or Tues. and I will you guys in. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Candlefan [smilie=th_wave] - that is the BEST news! [smilie=th_yay] Hope U feel better every day!

Puppy - Hope U raise lots & lots of dollars tomorrow! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I bet your pup will be the star of the show. [smilie=th_snoopy]

This afternoon I changed to Carol's Sweet Harvest Apple. Another winner! [smilie=th_cc15] It's still going strong, so will leave it for the evening.

[smilie=th_goodnight]