The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Good Morning! I love October! My house smells so good I have melting Buttery Gingerbread from Kim's Tart and YC Apple Cider in the large tumbler. From now on I'm only buying the tumblers from YC they burn so nice and the throw is amazing.

Yesterday when I went grocery shopping I noticed they now sell Village Candles and votives. Now my collection on votives will get larger. I'm not really thrilled on the jars but when I put the votives in my melters they smell pretty good.

00000aaajumpypump.gif Happy October! Time for the pumpkin and Halloween graphics...wheeeeeee! Loving all the fall scents everyone is melting and burning!

This morning, I am melting Carol's Cinnamon Bread Pudding...so yummy and delicious smelling!

I am going to try to make it to Yankee Candle today for the BOGO large jars. I never made it there yesterday. I would order online, but I really want to sniff the new scents before I commit to a large jar!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Happy October!!! This is my favorite month of the year...DD's birthday month, fall, Halloween...I just love it! Perfect time of year for candles too!

Trep: How is Frosted Cupcake? I'm wondering if it's worth a drive to BBW to buy it since it's not available online. Is it fantastic or just ok?

Tarts:

Something spicy from Carol but I'm not sure which scent because DD took it out of the wrapper early this morning and didn't show me the wrapper.

Vanilla Cranberry Nut (Carol)

Candles:

Autumn (BBW/Slatkin)

Autumn Leaves (YC)

Good Morning, all. I'm so happy it's October. One of my favorite months and with the extended forecast promising cooler weather on the way I'm one happy gal! Starting the month off with Autumn Sunset from Scentsy.

I'm starting off with Green Apple from CBV. After a lot of heavy / spicy yesterday my nose wants a change.

Recent melts:

Can-Do - Honey Gingerbread

Can-Do - Vanilla Apples

Bella - Beignet

CFTKR - Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Burning:

SH - Macintosh Apple

YC - Apple Pie

Better Homes & Gardens - Spice Cake

Maureen- Awww im so sorry to hear what you have to go thru. Prayers for comfort, peace and strength to you and your friend.

katzncandles- Thats awesome to hear your 25th anniversary. Congrats! Hope both you and your hubby enjoyed the anniversary.

MaggieMae- Are you all better now from that cold you had there? :D

Trep- That's a weird glitch with the whole avatar thing [smilie=th_thWTF]

LLVV- I was just at BBW last night and i actually was contemplating whether to get the Frosted Cupcake or the Homemade Cookies one since they both are quite similar in scent in my opinion. Frosted Cupcake seems to smell really nice but i feel that Homemade Cookies has more of a sweeter buttery scent to it, so decided to get Homemade Cookies instead. Will comment on how that will smell when i do get it burning. :)

Well decided to stop by BBW in the mall to take advantage of the 2 for $20 of their 3 wick candle deal. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] Bought the Homemade Cookies that i have mention earlier, Forever Sunshine, Autumnn and Sea Island Cotton. Such a deal, love it!

Recent melts:

CFTKR China Rain

CFTKR Apple Cider(freebie)

Nene's Lemon Slices- Love this one, I have to say this smells similar to FM Melonade.

YC Juicy Peach- Didnt really like this one as it was melting. Smells like a stale type of peach scent. Not for me.

Also burning BBW Sea Island Cotton

Happy Melting Everyone

LLVV--I personally think Frosted Cupcake is fantastic. It smells like a cross between Yankee Vanilla Cupcake and Buttercream plus a little bit of its own goodness. I absolutely love it. It is rich but not the kind of richness that is too much in a scent if you know what I mean? I really like it.

For midday I had on Yankee Strawberry Buttercream and Vanilla Cupcake and now I am taking a break and only have on a three wick Mainstays Black Cherry. This evening I think I'll put on Homemade Cookies from Slatkin if I don't change my mind. Ha!! Have a great night everyone.

Hi everybody,

You guys are great. Thanks for all the well wishes for a good trip. We had several last minute glitches and ended up not going. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Nothing serious, thank heavens, just stuff like grandson's dog sitter had a minor emergency and canceled, etc. I'm sure you've all been there, where you start thinking, "Well, it's just not meant to be." We're a little disappointed but all's well and DD plans to come home soon. That way she can visit everyone, including her Brucie. [smilie=th_huganimal]

Sweet, what a terrific and thoughtful sister you have!

Wow, flip a page on the calendar and the weather flips too! It's still plenty warm, but cloudy with some rare rain here in the desert. I'm finally starting to get in the mood for pumpkin instead of coconut! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Today it's been CCCC's Berry Fulfilling and boy, it's getting an all around A+ from me! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Hi guys, I am on my sons MAC computer as mine is getting repaired. Thats why I have been kinda missing. I wanted to let you all know that my friend Randi passed away very early this morning. I was able to get there yesterday to see her. It was the most heart wrenching thing I have ever witnessed and I hope to not have to experience this again. I know I may, but please God not for awhile. I so hope she heard everything I tried to whisper to her last night, through tears.

Looking around her house and seeing all her candles made me smile. She loved her candles too. A Yankee Candle fan she was. Never was able to introduce her to tart melting. She is my moms best friend and you cannot count on my mother to persuade anyone.....she is no fun. She melts and burns but doesn't like recruit...LOL

OK, sorry to post this all here, but I am not sure where else to post stuff like "what we are doing" etc.

Anyway, today I came home from work and took a quick nap. Emotions are tiring. Got up and did some major straightening and such. Got all my laundry ready to go and the house is all tidy. So, therefore I felt the need to smell something good. Randi would not want me to stop my life and would love to smell the goods too. Plus, I figured I better get a jump ahead of myself with the wake and funeral Monday and Tuesday.

I am melting CBV's Pink Sugar/Coconut in the bedroom and burning a Banana Coconut Cream Pie candle in the kitchen, also from CBV.

Thank you all for everything.

[smilie=th_empathy] Oh Maurie, I am so sorry for your loss! But at least she is in a better place and no longer in pain. And I do believe she heard everything you said... God bless you!

Maurie, my thoughts are still with you. I am glad you could be there.

Trep and Sharona - luv the avatars!!!!

Tonight is Amazon Teak from Candles Scent from Heaven.