The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Not really new, but new to the new look of the board

I joined Candlefind back in..... 2006? Somewhere back then. A couple of years ago I unplugged from so much internet time in order to get a bunch of Real Life projects done (until someone invents that Expandable Day thing, I'm stuck with those measly 24 hours). I've mostly caught up (yay!) and re-joined, though I notice the old info didn't stick. The new board looks amazing and I do see a lot of familiar old usernames here so "HI!"

Hi Stardust!!! Glad to see you back!! Did you ever find a duplicate of Coffee with Santa? I remember how much u loved that scent!! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Welcome back, Stardustgirl! How long has it been since you've been on?

I think I was able to pop in and post a couple of replies early this year when it was still winter (January, maybe?) but then it wouldn't let me log in since I hadn't been able to do the 3 posts per month. I knew I had a big spring gardening project coming up so I didn't bother with getting reinstated since I knew I didn't really have time for any internet activity.

Hi Stardust!!! Glad to see you back!! Did you ever find a duplicate of Coffee with Santa? I remember how much u loved that scent!! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

I'm still looking! I'm going to have to start a thread to see if anyone has found something similar. That scent was so loved by many that surely someone will make a dupe.

OMG Candles has a java twist that is very similar....strong too! It's a coffee and Peppermint mix.

OMG Candles has a java twist that is very similar....strong too! It's a coffee and Peppermint mix.

REALLY!!!?? [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

OK, that just bumped them to the top of my "new vendors to try" list. Thank you for that tip! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr