This forum is now open to consumers, sales representatives, and vendors alike. For consumers that want a private place to chat, consider joining the Consumers Only Club. There is a Vendors Only Club as well, open only to vendors and sales representatives. 

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: andrea at candlefind dot com. 

Thanks & have fun!

Sign in to follow this  
cmarie

Cmarie Update

Hi everyone, I'm just writing back to those who were wondering if I was ok. Yes, I am doing ok, thanks for asking. It's just a little hard to talk about my situation without sounding like a whiner, so I wasn't going to say much, but then by saying "life circumstances" it sounded worse than it really is.

Anyway, DH and I have been living about a 12-hour drive apart since the end of July. (Dabba, both moves did go well this summer!) I have stayed behind to finish the coursework for my degree, which was supposed to take 2 semesters, but then I managed to get it down to one. Now I am TRYING to arrange the rest of my life so that I can move "early" at the end of December instead of May, but since it wasn't planned, it is taking a lot of time. This combined with other responsibilities have caused me to veer away from melting/burning for the moment, but I still have my stash and I'm looking forward to getting back to it! :) (P.S. DH loves his new job so I try to remember that whenever I miss him, which is almost always.)

If anyone wants to see pics of my kitty Dakota, I have posted some at http://kotaskorner.wordpress.com/ . Just scroll down past the football stuff and you will see some photos and videos. :)

Glad to hear all is well w/you Christy! That will be fantastic to cut the time away from your DH in half. [smilie=th_23_32_7] Melting/burning candles can certainly wait a while. Altho, it might be nice to have one near, so U can take a quick cold sniff once in a while. Everyone needs a treat now & then. ;)

AH bless your heart, Christy. Hang in there and it will all be worth it in the end. Kota is just a little doll. I'm glad you have a sweet little friend to love. WE are thinking of you and take care sweetie..

[smilie=th_catkiss] [smilie=th_catkiss] [smilie=th_23_32_7]

I am so glad to hear that you are "physically" ok...I know it must be so hard for you to be away from your DH though!! At least you have your darling little Kota to hug in the meantime! Hopefully, the time will fly right by. :)

Good to hear from you, Cmarie. Thanks for coming here to update us. I hope the rest of the year goes smoothly for you and you're able to be with DH soon. Kota is cute!

Glad you are okay....I have to admit I was one of the worried ones! Loved the pics of Dakota. What a cute baby! Take care and please come visit whenever you can.

Echoing everyone else here. So glad you're doing okay in the face of your challenges, Christy. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Your kitty must be such a joy and comfort. She sure is CUTE!

Gail

Aww, thanks for all the kind comments and sweet words, everyone. I will definitely continue stopping by once in a while, and I hope to start up with melting/burning again in Virginia. And Dakota says hi to you all! If she ever does anything cute around my (unlit) candles, I will be sure to take a picture!

My goodness, I forgot to mention, Williamsburg (where my husband is living) has the HUGEST YANKEE CANDLE EVER!!! It is more like a theme park than a store. Rooms and rooms and rooms. They actually gave me a MAP when I got there. Can you believe it?!? I had SOOO much fun there when I visited DH in August! Can't believe I am going to have permanent access to what DH calls "the mother ship" when I move there!!

[smilie=th_LOVE]

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.