The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

Feedback on cherylscandlesandgifts.com?

Hey dabba-girl. Nice to chat with ya. I don't think any others of "us"(LOL) are here. BUT, I could be very wrong. I think one of "us" is over at the Q but won't fess up to who she is. She claims to know me, but when I asked for a hint I got NO response. That is just plain weird. I think of you often now as I have a 7th grade boy and OMG........I don't like this grade at all. Such a rough time for kids, especially as he is young for his class. He is only 12 and most of his classmates are already 13. He was an August birthday and my 17 year old is a Nov. birthday. Believe me, the Nov. birthday had the advantage for sure.

Anyway, nice to know that I DO know somebody here. Miss the old days, but change is good. LOL

Take care friend and hope to talk again.

Guest Anonymous

I'm waiting on my first order from Cheryl.

Just a small order, to start:

Coconut Milk & Lavender

Lemon Sweet Sugar

Spiced Cranberry

Cranberry Orange

Amazing Grace

Raspberry Cinnamon & Clove

Orange Pomander

I'm excited to try her out. Very nice to deal with thus far....

Well I didn't buy any tarts because of Lent but I did order one of Cheryl's bundt cake candles in my very first order from her last weekend. It was on sale and I thought it might look really cute on the coffee & dessert table on Easter. I'm already impressed with Cheryl's friendliness, helpfulness and all-around excellent CS and can't wait to get the order.

[smilie=th_jaja]

Guest Anonymous

Mj-How funny..I just bought candles from an E-bay vendor because I specified I was giving up tarts...LOL

Guest Anonymous

Dabba and Maurie - Are you referring to the Scented Wax Club board? I thought I recognized you both from there - I was still a newbie when that board went away, but I thought that's what you might be refrering to I remember tealight and some other names too. I may have had a different name there - can't recall now.