The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

Feedback on cherylscandlesandgifts.com?

Guest scentfanatic

I was wanting to place an order from cherylscandlesandgifts.com and I just wanted some feedback before I did. Are the scents long lasting and strong? Which scents are good? She has lots of scents to choose from!! Whew! [smilie=th_OMG]

I recently received my first order from her. She has exceptional customer service and I was quite surprised at her attention to detail. I had let her know that I actually prefer the lighter scents and she offered to customize some of her scents for me!

I purchased a variety of singles since I am pretty new to the tart thing and I have been very pleased. Some I've liked much more than others, but not due to quality but rather my personal tastes. She included several sample scents and also a small candle so I could see her product.

I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

Guest scentfanatic

Wow!! That is fantastic customer service and I like the whole adjusting the scent thing. I like mine super strong so maybe I can get some knockout ones [smilie=th_OMG]

Guest Anonymous
Wow!! That is fantastic customer service and I like the whole adjusting the scent thing. I like mine super strong so maybe I can get some knockout ones :shock:

well if you like strong then buckle your seatbelt because her scents will knock your socks off. [smilie=th_OMG] Candlefind did a review on her (Dawn did it). There are quite a few posts on here about her. She does have exceptional CS and products which is why she has remained in my top 3 etailers after trying at least 40 this past year. :shock: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I got a sampler pack of aromatherapy tarts & the few that I've melted so far have been nice. I also got a neat candle warmer with a bulb that was different than I had seen anywhere else.

She provides great customer service & the TAT was fast.

i don't know what kind of scents you like but one thing we have in common is strong. These are some of my very favorites from her. When you order just remind her you like them strong...but beware...they will be.

Here are some of mine and they are all types: Verbena bamboo, Bamboo, Joop, Citrus and Teakwood, Painted Lady, Wild Rose and Oak, Fruiy Patchouli, Mango Sorbet, Fizzy Pop (specify that one as she has 2), Italian Ice, Sweet lemon Sugar, Lemon Bundt Cake, Apricot Vanilla, Seminole Winds, Mac Apple, Raspberry Sorbet, Citrus Cooler, Buttery Gingerbread. There are many and she can also suggest some wonderful ones. I understand her lime sugar is also wonderful

Let us know!!!

Guest Anonymous

I ordered a tart warmer from her for a friend of mine. Cheryl worked with me and not only shipped the warmer but included some other free goodies geared towards my friends likes.

She is super sweet and wants the buyer to be 100% happy with anything they order.

I would def order from her again. [smilie=th_pluja]

She is a shipping wizard! I have no idea how she was able to get so much in the one box to keep my costs down - I ordered both tarts and candles. [smilie=th_pluja]

My tarts are also the aromatherapy - very yummy. It takes a little bit for them to start throwing scent, but once they do it is a good strong one.

I'm a little confused on ordering tarts though...looks like the minimum in each scent is three, is that correct? I'm seeing Item #247 as three in one scent, but the rest are minimum of six. I just want to try a few scents, and I'm nervous about getting in with a triple vendor again! If I'm not wild about it, I have two more to melt through! [smilie=th_bb24]

Am I correct in assuming no single tarts? [smilie=th_pluja]

Jewel

I'm a little confused on ordering tarts though...looks like the minimum in each scent is three, is that correct? I'm seeing Item #247 as three in one scent, but the rest are minimum of six. I just want to try a few scents, and I'm nervous about getting in with a triple vendor again! If I'm not wild about it, I have two more to melt through! [smilie=th_bounce]

Am I correct in assuming no single tarts? [smilie=th_pluja]

Jewel

Jewel, I have been browsing this site too. I did notice that she has #8 Rocky Mountain High Tarts, $0.85 each. These can either be one or two scents. It will take me awhile to go through her large scent list. I will place an order one of these days... [smilie=th_bb24]

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, Fleur. I was looking for singles too and somehow missed those. What a scent list!! I thought Crosscreek had a large selection, but I know she tops that one!!

Jewel, I have been browsing this site too. I did notice that she has #8 Rocky Mountain High Tarts, $0.85 each. These can either be one or two scents.

But it looked like those were the chunky soy/parrafin floater thingys...for lack of a scientific term. [smilie=th_angry7]

It also looks like we don't click and add to cart, we email her the order in a list and she sends an invoice? Sorry to sound like a dork, but I haven't ordered via emailed list since an Ebay seller a few months ago, just want to make sure that I'm doing it right!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Jewel

Jewel, I have been browsing this site too. I did notice that she has #8 Rocky Mountain High Tarts, $0.85 each. These can either be one or two scents.

But it looked like those were the chunky soy/parrafin floater thingys...for lack of a scientific term. [smilie=th_angry7]

It also looks like we don't click and add to cart, we email her the order in a list and she sends an invoice? Sorry to sound like a dork, but I haven't ordered via emailed list since an Ebay seller a few months ago, just want to make sure that I'm doing it right!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Jewel

I looked at those cups again. The description says they are tarts. You can choose one or two scents. I have had similar tart cups from other vendors. Sometimes it is nice to mix two scents.

About the ordering, I have not ordered from her yet. I guess you just put together your list and email it to her and she will send an invoice.

Guest Anonymous

Yes, everything from Cheryl is done by email. It can def be confusing with all of the scents and styles she has but she will help you out if you get confused.

Guest Anonymous
Yes, everything from Cheryl is done by email. It can def be confusing with all of the scents and styles she has but she will help you out if you get confused.

Cheryl will call you to :lol: Her number is on her site and she has helped me over time to choose scents. I like being able to communicate and get feedback in real time..Sweet lady too [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous
Are her candles strong, too?

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Heck yeah!! Some of THE strongest out there..Good thing is you can e-mail her if you don't like them strong but the stronger the better IMO [smilie=th_cc15]

I love her bits & pieces! I just put in an order AGAIN [smilie=th_bounce] yesterday. >>

Item #209

1 pound

>celtic moonspice $6.65

>lime sugar(2), $13.30

>lemon sugar(2) $13.30

>choc creme brulee, $6.65

>wild rose & oak $6.65

>buttery gingerbread $6.65

1/2 pound

>gain apple mango tango type $3.99

>cinnamon bun $3.99

>cinnamon chai $3.99

item #21 (6 oz/6 tarts)each

cactus & sea salt $3.60

raspberry sorbet $3.60

rocky mtn Christmas $3.60

item #24 (3 oz/3 tarts)each

flannel sheets $1.95

forest pine $1.95

frankincense & myrrh $1.95

grammy's strawberry jam $1.95

oak moss $1.95

apricot sorbet $1.95

:shock: [smilie=snoopy]

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for that information, GoodGirl. I'm about ready to take the plunge. Your list looks great!